Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

Okay ladies!

I have started putting the book together...

I have done a title page for the book:

IMG_0153.jpg

And I had a letter from a girl I taught. I took her name out of the photo as I don't want strange (okay, dangerous) people asking who she is.

IMG_0154.jpg

What do you think?

OMG! THAT IS SO ****ING ADORABLE! :wub2: :wub2:

Why didn't you ever tell us about this letter? Omg, that is so lovely :wub2:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh... excuse my ignorance..... what pics?

*points to OkD's post*

It was on the last page...

The cover-page looks fantastic :):thumb_yello: Good job

Thanks!

OMG! THAT IS SO ****ING ADORABLE! :wub2: :wub2:

Why didn't you ever tell us about this letter? Omg, that is so lovely :wub2:

I didn't?

That's strange... I thought I did... yeah, I got the kids to write a letter to someone they didn't know, and they had to describe themselves... she decided to write to Mika, and when I read it I thought it was cute...

I told her I had met him, and proved it by showing the pic of me with him on my phone... she asked me if I could get the letter to him after that...

Anyways, it's in, and all done... I might even get my niece to do some stuff for the book :naughty:

If anyone wants to do some Mika related pictures or anything, let me know and I'll try and fit it in...

Nico!! that's so fantastic work you've done! the cover and the lovely letter from a girl!:mf_lustslow:

So I wondered, for layout things, is that A4 size?

I think I should make our part done with handmade pages then mail to your address?! is that easier for you to put them together?! or please tell me what should I do with our materials?

but I have to confess that we just got a very tiny progress so far....but don't worry!!....I'll go make it sooner right away!:bleh:

I've done one more little Uncle Norm video :naughty:

:bleh:

Uncle Norm is very cute and funny!:wink2:

Nico!! that's so fantastic work you've done! the cover and the lovely letter from a girl!:mf_lustslow:

So I wondered, for layout things, is that A4 size?

I think I should make our part done with handmade pages then mail to your address?! is that easier for you to put them together?! or please tell me what should I do with our materials?

but I have to confess that we just got a very tiny progress so far....but don't worry!!....I'll go make it sooner right away!:bleh:

Uncle Norm is very cute and funny!:wink2:

It was really adorable... she was excited that I was going to give her letter to him...

Yes, it is A4 size. If you would like to send it to me by mail, that's fine. I'll give you my address by PM.

And don't worry! I haven't even started the information about New South Wales... I've been busy doing school work!

I found a reason that Mika should come to Japan - to see my dog (shiba inu)!:yay:

Ooooh! Any chance of a picture?

Maybe you could do something like this:

RockintheMFCSign3a.jpg

This is our pet lamb, Mika (mum called him David)... He's back at my grandparents farm.

Since I've just noticed I'm the organiser for Victoria, I'd better get my lazy butt in gear and do something:wink2:

Anyway, here's what I did this ... er .. *cough*afternoon*cough* when I was too lazy to get out of bed:

mikaandtaz.png

OMG that is brilliant!

I think we should get rid of age...

Bra size is more relevant than you think! :naughty:

*is reminded of the cleavage war*

Definitely get red of the age (nice try OKD)....and can we get rid of the pics too :fisch:

Bra size definitely....

Okay ladies!

I have started putting the book together...

I have done a title page for the book:

IMG_0153.jpg

And I had a letter from a girl I taught. I took her name out of the photo as I don't want strange (okay, dangerous) people asking who she is.

IMG_0154.jpg

What do you think?

I think this is fricking brilliant Teegs!

Since I've just noticed I'm the organiser for Victoria, I'd better get my lazy butt in gear and do something:wink2:

Definitely get red of the age (nice try OKD)....and can we get rid of the pics too :fisch:

I think this is fricking brilliant Teegs!

Yep... you sure do! (OkD nominated you! :naughty:)

The pictures are staying... age is gone... if there's not enough room then pictures might go... but I doubt it!

Thank you Tanya!

THANK YOU!!!

Your dog is gorgeous! *saves picture to go into book*. What's it's name?

Okay... at the moment, I'm planning on printing out some pictures (like the photoshopped ones the Aussies did) and some other pictures to put in the book.

I'm also going to draw up pictures of each country and they'll go onto the front page for each country.

I'm hoping to get some more pages dones soon, but seeing as I have some assignments due soon, I might not get them done for a few weeks.

Or, the "Mika, get your arse to the untoured regions!" campaign! :naughty:

CampaignSign.jpg

ABOUT THE BOOK:

As some of you are aware, I started the MIKAustralia petition, and Oakie Doke thought it was a good idea to should join forces with all of Asia and New Zealand to try and get Mika to tour the region... cause if he tours one country, he'll likely do the whole area, right?

Anyway, this is what we will be doing:

# Each country that is involved will be writing some interesting information about their country, and the cities that they would like Mika to tour in.

# A petition with the username and real name of each person that is involved, as well as a personal message for Mika. Other MFCers that think Mika should come to the region may also put their name down and leave a personal message.

# Any photoshopped pictures of Mika by people in the region

# Short DVD featuring videos people have made - you can make a video with film clips using Mika's songs, or a short message if you like... if you want to rewrite one of his song and sing it, go for it! As long as the video isn't too long, I'll see if I can include it...

# A section featuring where the album and singles have charted in each country

The countries involved so far are:

- Australia

- New Zealand

- Japan

- Hong Kong

- Taiwan

- Singapore

The people who are involved are:

JAPAN

- tomomi

- Blue Sky (Organiser for Japan)

- MIINA

AUSTRALIA

- nico_collard (The ideas person and organiser for NSW)

- Oakie Doke (Organiser for WA)

- Tanya K (Organiser for Victoria)

- Kelzy (VIC)

- xx_emily_x (VIC)

- chickadee (Organiser for ACT?)

- soangel (VIC)

- happikali (NSW)

- themetalmunchkin (Organiser for Tasmania)

- Ju-Ju Lea (Organiser for QLD)

- ZoZo the Terrible! (Official head fan girl :naughty: - NSW)

- M!Ka RoX mY sOx (NSW?)

- Rainbow Sky (NSW)

- SuperTwat (VIC)

NEW ZEALAND

- RosinaKiwi (Organiser for New Zealand)

- Lolliepop_girl

- racinghorse83

SINGAPORE

- guineverer (Organiser for Singapore)

TAIWAN

- Mika_baby (Organiser for Taiwan)

- 225tintin

HONG KONG

- Space

- huikings (organiser for Hong Kong)

MFCERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES

- elanorelle

- Fmbm (Official fan girl!)

- artsyfartsy17

I want to try and get as much information as possible from people during OCTOBER... I have holidays during October and I can do some work on it then.

If you would like to be involved (you don't have to be from one of the Asia-Pacific countries), please PM me or Oakie Doke or post in this thread that you want to help out and we'll find something for you to do...

If you want to sign the petition, the link is here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1727788&posted=1#post1727788

trusts us aussie to have the most people

Good point... just have to make sure all the people who signed up sign the petition...

and then I'll get the extras OkD found and get someone to contact them...

Anyone wanna take that job??? :das:

Do you still need help with this....and don't wiggle your eyebrows like that at me young lady?:naughty:

Don't lie... you enjoy me wiggling my eyebrows at you like that! :das:

Yes I do... I'll send the list I have (might not be for a couple of days - I have a few things due this week that need attention)... the Aussie list isn't complete... I only took the Mikamite list from the front...

Don't lie... you enjoy me wiggling my eyebrows at you like that! :das:

Yes I do... I'll send the list I have (might not be for a couple of days - I have a few things due this week that need attention)... the Aussie list isn't complete... I only took the Mikamite list from the front...

Perv!:naughty:....I have to say though, I do love that smiley!

Cool, just let me know.

Sweeeeeet! :das:

I'm gonna keep doing this to you... seeing as you love the smiley! :das:

Will do...

*BUMP* again!

Promises, promises :das: :das:

I forgot to tell you...I did a doodle of the priscilla bus complete with shoe on top and Aussie Mikamites written across the side :roftl: I was a bit bored :fisch: