Mika's old girlfriend....

victoria+Mika

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, I guess now that he's happy with Adele I can spill the beans. Which old gf do you mean though?

In high school he briefly dated the girl who starred as Sally Bowles with him in their production of Cabaret. That didn't really work out though, and then he dated the guy who played Maximillian for a few months. That was all over by the time he graduated, since neither wanted to be tied down in college.

While going to the Royal College of Music and waitressing he had a short fling with a pretty co-worker who had come from France, and she really encouraged him to pursue pop music if he wanted it. (I think her name was Severine Vignes?) They didn't last long but stayed friends. In fact, she helped him with his next break-up.

His next (and first serious love) was a classmate, a tenor from Royal College of Music. They were together for over a year, and then it ended badly, as you all know. However, it inspired a lot of Mika's songwriting and also helped him decide to drop out and (with the encouragement of the aforementioned waitress) pursue his own music full-stop.

He was single for a while after that, especially since he had to concentrate on the album, and travel between LA, NY, London and Miami so much. He met Katy Perry when she was in between boyfriends and they almost started dating, but in the end it didn't happen--they had conflicting schedules, Katy wasn't over her ex, they couldn't see each other often enough, etc...

So he remained single until his album was out. Organizing the promo tour for the album, however, he started hanging out a lot with his best friend from Royal College of Music, Lorna. Since she was going to be touring with him, it was perfect--they could date and still keep it a secret from reporters. They were caught once though--you may remember those French paparazzi photos of them on vacation.

Eventually Lorna had to leave to pursue her own career though. They ended amicably. After this, he may or may not have dated Andy.

And now he's dating Adele. :thumb_yello: And they're expecting! It's so exciting. :wub2:

--Jack

Aww, thanks! :thumb_yello:

But all this info really shouldn't be out there for the world to see! :thumbdown: You should ask a mod about that and possibly take it down.

All right, I guess now that he's happy with Adele I can spill the beans. Which old gf do you mean though?

In high school he briefly dated the girl who starred as Sally Bowles with him in their production of Cabaret. That didn't really work out though, and then he dated the guy who played Maximillian for a few months. That was all over by the time he graduated, since neither wanted to be tied down in college.

While going to the Royal College of Music and waitressing he had a short fling with a pretty co-worker who had come from France, and she really encouraged him to pursue pop music if he wanted it. (I think her name was Severine Vignes?) They didn't last long but stayed friends. In fact, she helped him with his next break-up.

His next (and first serious love) was a classmate, a tenor from Royal College of Music. They were together for over a year, and then it ended badly, as you all know. However, it inspired a lot of Mika's songwriting and also helped him decide to drop out and (with the encouragement of the aforementioned waitress) pursue his own music full-stop.

He was single for a while after that, especially since he had to concentrate on the album, and travel between LA, NY, London and Miami so much. He met Katy Perry when she was in between boyfriends and they almost started dating, but in the end it didn't happen--they had conflicting schedules, Katy wasn't over her ex, they couldn't see each other often enough, etc...

So he remained single until his album was out. Organizing the promo tour for the album, however, he started hanging out a lot with his best friend from Royal College of Music, Lorna. Since she was going to be touring with him, it was perfect--they could date and still keep it a secret from reporters. They were caught once though--you may remember those French paparazzi photos of them on vacation.

Eventually Lorna had to leave to pursue her own career though. They ended amicably. After this, he may or may not have dated Andy.

And now he's dating Adele. :thumb_yello: And they're expecting! It's so exciting. :wub2:

--Jack

where did you find all these things ?:shocked:

omg!1 how do u know all this ?

im amazed at all this info! but should it b out? o well.

WHAAAT IS HAPPENING? i'm sloooow WH YWHY WHY wont someone explain?

where did you find all these things ?:shocked:

When I was working on the FAQ I had to do a lot of research. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

Playing with fire there Jack?:naughty:

You are a very trustworthy person in so many member's eye's, including me when I was new!

Oh that didn't come out right; I mean.... you still are… ahum.....:roftl:

--Jack

OH MY! :shocked: Jack, Jack, Jack :roftl:

But all this info really shouldn't be out there for the world to see! :thumbdown: You should ask a mod about that and possibly take it down.

Playing with fire there Jack?:naughty:

I must say that I'm with the girls there. Really, should we be posting this info for the world to see? I mean, we're supposed to respect his privacy and all that..

I'm not sure that this should be out in the light to be honest :boxed:

--Jack

Jack, you missed out the Mika+Martin bit! Didn't that bit happen before he and Lorna, or...?

Jack, you missed out the Mika+Martin bit! Didn't that bit happen before he and Lorna, or...?

Oh my, you are right! I have to admit I'm not super-informed on that part though. :thumbdown:

Violet_sky, Sariflor, if the mods want me to take this down, I shall of course do so. I wouldn't want to be inappropriate!

--Jack

I canNOT believe you are also gonna dig that out:thumbdown: Martin has a wife you know...and a couple of kids. How nice will it be if it now comes out about the M fling?

I dunno I dunno, this is all looking a bit dodgy to me now...

Next thing we know, you guys are gonna be posting about how Luke stole M's latest gfriend and that's why he got the sack....

Oh my, you are right! I have to admit I'm not super-informed on that part though. :thumbdown:

Violet_sky, Sariflor, if the mods want me to take this down, I shall of course do so. I wouldn't want to be inappropriate!

--Jack

Well, maybe I'm just a bit too sensitive about these things, but I guess that we'll leave it to their discretion.

They have access to Mika, so if the guy himself would have a big issue with it, he would say it, I imagine (like with the demos).

I canNOT believe you are also gonna dig that out:thumbdown: Martin has a wife you know...and a couple of kids. How nice will it be if it now comes out about the M fling?

I dunno I dunno, this is all looking a bit dodgy to me now...

Next thing we know, you guys are gonna be posting about how Luke stole M's latest gfriend and that's why he got the sack....

When you say M, do you mean Mikey?

--Jack

i wish as we make some threads sticky, we could make some threads fakey:naughty:

poor newbies:roftl:

i wish as we make some threads sticky, we could make some threads fakey:naughty:

poor newbies:roftl:

I trust Jack on this one. When she says right I'll go right, if she says left, I'll go left...I'm sure she wouldn't post something like this if she wasn't absolutely sure about the credibility!