Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

If that dog gets the same treatment Mika gives himself and the rest of his entourage it will have a sweeter life than any of us!

Lets face it, this dog is gonna have everything it wants!!

Mika: 'Come on little one, which bowl does baby like? Tell Daddy...'

Doe-eyed look from pooch,

bowl_colours.jpg

Mika: 'Ok, you can have them all then'

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bowl_colours.jpg

Mika: 'Ok, you can have them all then'[/color]

:naughty::naughty:

Those are really pretty colours :original: Woof!

We already have a Mike. He belongs to the Aussie thread. I'll have to try and persuade someone to post pics of him here for you all...:naughty:

Mike! :das:

Everyone's probably seen it already :naughty:But here goes

BoganMika.jpg

Next you'll be requesting Yoga Mika.

:das:

And you would really have hated to see the episode of Rove that just aired here in Australia last night. I was disgusted. I'll have to see if it's on youtube or something later and give you a link.

Are you talking about the woman with the cat that was shown on Rove?

:lmfao:

Weirdo woman!

I think the same and i'm very much against any irresponsible dog ownership or cruelty but i can't see Mika being that way and as he said he won't likely get one just now.

If he does he can afford to hire a dog carer anyhow!

I kindly offered my services, since my life seems to revolve around driving and dog sitting at the moment, ha ha!

If that dog gets the same treatment Mika gives himself and the rest of his entourage it will have a sweeter life than any of us!

I kindly offered my services, since my life seems to revolve around driving and dog sitting at the moment, ha ha!

Of course Rose you must have been at the back of my mind!

Dog sitting experience and part time penguin..... what else could he want on one CV!

A girl can't have too many books. :wink2:

I think a lot of us commented on it on his blog. I know I did , saying that dogs were a big commitment. Maybe that's why he hasn't approved any comments yet, he's reading them and taking note. We can hope, anyway.

And like Sienna, I don't find anything like that remotely funny either.

i strictly agree , its a DOG for heavensakes!!! not some kind of plastic over expensive fashion mascot toy!

and a boy cant have too many books:mf_rosetinted:

Are you talking about the woman with the cat that was shown on Rove?

Well, the woman with the cat was kind of treating it like a substitute child. That was just bizarre. She did seem a bit wacko.

I was actually more disgusted by what Hughesy did to his dog. OK, so it's just hair and it will grow back, BUT he simply did it for cheap laughs on a tv show, not because he's a poodle owner who actually thinks a dog looks good clipped like that. And Hughesy is not wacko, just a comedian having trouble coming up with something genuinely funny for the segment. I'm not saying this excuses the wacko woman, but I just didn't find him funny.

bowl_colours.jpg

Mika: 'Ok, you can have them all then'[/color]

Oh this cracked me up!! :wub2: And sooo pretty too

I didn't take the dog thing seriously at all. I asked him if we could play with it in the queue. :naughty:

Anyway I thought he made it fairly clear that he wasn't seriously considering getting one for awhile and if it's just a whim I'm sure he'll forget about it and start coveting something else.

Hehehe, neither did I, I thought he was just being excited and childish , but not serious.

I commented saying that maybe it could be Andy's new job to walk the pooch :naughty:.

It's funny to see you guys freaking out about Mika's potential neglect/abuse of his future dog. :roftl: I would take these words as comfort:

This is probably the closest thing I’ll get to a dog for a while yet.

Also, he's been saying he wants to get a dog for a while. In fact, two years ago, during his first US tour he was saying the same thing--he wanted to get a dog when he got home. And I, even though I was full of giddy Mika-love at the time, likewise worried about the various implications of it, and pretty much let him know. :blush-anim-cl::naughty: He immediately said that of course he'd make sure the dog was well taken care of, and he wouldn't just get a dog as a toy, etc etc... But yeah, this isn't a new thing.

--Jack

Muahahahh! :lol3:

Mika wants a dig? In the ribs or what? :lmfao: Easy as pie, you should have complied with the request, Jack. :bleh:

Mika: Awww I wish I could get a dig when I get home. :blush-anim-cl:

Jack: :thumbdown: Nooo, you can't have one. It's too much of a commitment.

Mika: :boxed:

who thinks its pathetic to comment mikas blogs?

i mean most of the time i think of that poem from *love is a dog from hell* he once posted when i read the comments and i dont know...

i feel weird when i read some posts of people i know here, what they write on his blog, i feel like betrayed. and i really wonder who some people are , just by curiosty, its obvious some are from here, som e names that come back eternally

greta,lol. i like cats without hair who acts like dog much more.

i feel weird when i read some posts of people i know here, what they write on his blog, i feel like betrayed.

I have to behave myself on the blog because I told him I'm a mod here. Dumb move. :roftl:

I love that peanut man comment. :lmao:

I have to behave myself on the blog because I told him I'm a mod here. Dumb move. :roftl:

I love that peanut man comment. :lmao:

lol, REALLY dumb, yeah, on the other side he owes you somthing, you tought him/us how to comment...so....

thanks i like the part where i say that he smelled like fish and mayo, i was hesitating with fries and plastic but fish and mayo won,lol

i dont know if he realized it was a bit philosophical though...though im convinced he just read the very first comments

i write for people who reads the blog anyway, i think,lol

who thinks its pathetic to comment mikas blogs?

i mean most of the time i think of that poem from *love is a dog from hell* he once posted when i read the comments and i dont know...

i feel weird when i read some posts of people i know here, what they write on his blog, i feel like betrayed. and i really wonder who some people are , just by curiosty, its obvious some are from here, som e names that come back eternally

greta,lol. i like cats without hair who acts like dog much more.

what do you mean pam? Like a second personality?

I think she means that a lot of people on here are very sarcastic and like to jokingly make fun of him, and then on Mikasounds they suck up to him.

Yes, no?

lol...i may not be at the right place to describe that that way,lol

i dont know exactly, i mean like yeah all the deep sarcasm or the bad words disappear but ABOVE ALL i feel like people are telling him personal things when they dont do it here, or something in that vein.

hard to describe exactly but in general i like the comments, i just deplore that people wouldnt try to make jokes instead like the idea i had that we would all stop commenting for five days,lol

i mean people we talk to at night are here, mika is not the one who is discussing here with us at 4 am , so i feel betrayed to see that they seem to be more carful to him than to anyone else here

i dont know exactly, i mean like yeah all the deep sarcasm or the bad words disappear but ABOVE ALL i feel like people are telling him personal things when they dont do it here, or something in that vein.

hard to describe exactly but in general i like the comments, i just deplore that people wouldnt try to make jokes instead like the idea i had that we would all stop commenting for five days,lol

i mean people we talk to at night are here, mika is not the one who is discussing here with us at 4 am , so i feel betrayed to see that they seem to be more carful to him than to anyone else here

I think i get what you mean! They're a bit more cautious and nice to him then the general mfc? That's not right in my books, he is a human like we are, if you're going to be a bitch to someone for no reason on mfc, why not be a bitch to mika for no reason? You dont know! :naughty::bleh:

lol, i love love comments, i think they are my favourite ones, because they come straight from the heart.

nothing like : i love you

Yeah I have only had one from the heart and i cried afterwords :lmfao:

I see where you are coming from.

Myself, I make the same sort of smartass remarks on there than I do here, and occasionally remark about how the particular blog may remind me of something that I have seen or done. But if someone on here mentions something that brings up the same subject that I say in a comment on there, I'll talk about it here, Mika don't get any special treatment, it all depends on timing.