Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So like, is canada not able to pre-order PDP?

no idea.... i'm not sure why i would want to pre-order. i do live close to montreal & will just skip over to buy it. his last dvd was even available in my local shopping mall... which surprised me, i had bought it off of ebay thinking we wouldn't find it here

@willywonka: Just now I have seen your avatar the first time - and with this minimalizing of the drawing I see a new aspect: It looks for me that in Mikas "H" there is standing a figure.... or should I discuss this in the other thread??

I haven't seen it on a monitor size screen yet, but from my small phone screen, the HOME looks to me like Mika has drawn himself, especially with all the colour in it.

and i thought you'd be a happy penguin!!!

he didn't approve mine yet, but i'm not worried lol

i offered him to come watch it at my place & i'd make popcorn :naughty:

Sorry, forgot myself, I was so happy, ha ha!

They actually approved the second one I put in at 3.24am as well, I just looked. So I'm an even happier penguin now!!!

Are you propositioning he big guy?

If he accepts may I join you? LOL!

They actually approved the second one I put in at 3.24am as well, I just looked. So I'm an even happier penguin now!!!

sure :naughty: but i don't see my comment posted yet :blink:

the administrator of a site called "theispot.com - the illustration site"

is talking about mika's and sophie's drawing...

http://arttalk.theispot.net/index.php?topic=99294.msg101649#msg101649

he is missing mika's answer to her drawing so far :wink2:

Perhaps he doesn't know mikas page.... and he took the pics only from sophias side... ?

But thank you for the link!

Wow, now I can see a figure in the drawing too:shocked:. You have very good eyes Faballa and really good ideas :punk:. The figure looks for the girl and is waiting for her to bring new words home ( my interpretation ).:wink2:

rose, do you ever sleep..? :naughty:

I tried to comment again, at this rate, he is being well thanked.

My work computer was screwy last week, the tech person was messing with the network. So I blame her, she can mess with a lot of things, but she best not come between me and my Mika!

My home computer seems to recognize me and the work one wasn't doing that so, hmmmm. I don't know why I think he has to have a comment from me, but darn it I wan't to be sure he gets one.

the administrator of a site called "theispot.com - the illustration site"

is talking about mika's and sophie's drawing...

http://arttalk.theispot.net/index.php?topic=99294.msg101649#msg101649

he is missing mika's answer to her drawing so far :wink2:

Thanks for the link. It's lovely to see that the Mika/Sophie project is creating interest in the art world.

I tried to comment again, at this rate, he is being well thanked.

My work computer was screwy last week, the tech person was messing with the network. So I blame her, she can mess with a lot of things, but she best not come between me and my Mika!

My home computer seems to recognize me and the work one wasn't doing that so, hmmmm. I don't know why I think he has to have a comment from me, but darn it I wan't to be sure he gets one.

weird thing is my post is lost and doesn't seem to show up as much as they appove everyone else's

i think sometimes there may be also tech troubles with submitting comments, in the way of comments getting to be in line to be approved, not to be removed.. :blink:

"Once a month, a number of questions that will be chosen and answered here on the blog. So send us what you’d like know and I’ll post up the first of these blogs in the next few days."

So Mika, almost one week and October would be gone :rolls_eyes: When willl we get the first batch? :original:

Edited by Miro

"Once a month, a number of questions that will be chosen and answered here on the blog. So send us what you’d like know and I’ll post up the first of these blogs in the next few days."

So Mika, almost one week and October would be gone :roll: When willl we get the first batch? :original:

Thanks for the reminder :thumb_yello: I can only second that request :naughty:

So Mika, almost one week and October would be gone :rolls_eyes: When willl we get the first batch? :original:

Top of the week of course :doh:

Yeah Mika?:sneaky2:

Top of the week of course :doh:

Oh right, that must be it!

I don't want to get too perverted, but I thought Avoca's siggie said: Suck in Mika:roftl:

Why would that be pervy?:das: