Re: Introduction

jemappelle...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I'm an old member from last year. I haven't been here in awhile, but i noticed some great changes and wanted to introduce myself to the new members and hopefully, reacquaint myself with the old members.

I'm formally known as Cynthia Mulat.

I think its appropriate to apology to members who know me, for the last comment i made before i left. I won't post it here, as to not spread negativity. But i do want to say i am very sorry to anyone i offended and to those people who worked so hard to build this community. It was an unfair and unjust statement.

MFC is really a great place. So I'm happy I'm back. It's good to see MFC doing so well and flourishing with new people interested in Mika or other similar interests. I may not be posting very much but i'll be around.

For those of you who don't know anything about me, i'll introduce myself.

I became a fan (Just so you know, i don't like the word "fan" very much) of Mika in April last year over Spring Break. I was introduced to Mika by my best friend and have been a supporter ever since.

Love Mika (think of him as a brother), his music, his sisters art work and just their whole family. There an a mazing bunch of talented people. I want to see them effect the music industry in a more powerful way.

I've been to 13 gigs and met Mika 12 times and had a bit of a roller coaster ride the whole way. Met a lot of cool mfcers, that i miss or still keep in contact with externally and I'm looking to meet more.

I think that sums it up.

Have a great day!

xxx

C

Welcome Cynthia!

I remember ya :wink2: Don't know you too well, but hopefully that'll change :biggrin2:

• 2 months later...