Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

My little brother a few minutes ago when I was watching this clip

He: Yuk, is that Mika?

Me: Yes...

He: he's yucky.

Me: What did you just say? :blink: Why do you think that?

He: Because he's really skinny and spindly, and he's face looks weird.

Me: :shocked:

What's worth to mention is that my brother is 10, and that after I told him off he'll never say anything mean about Mika again :mf_rosetinted:at least not in my "Mika critic free" room

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my new classmate heard me singing Lola today at school.

"OMG is that a Mika song?!" "yeees, so?" *my face :shocked: cos she knew it* "i looooove Mika :boing:" ":boing: finally someone likes him!" (she's first person i know who knows Mika in my school! :aah:)

and one guy from my class "He's a gay :mf_rosetinted:"

My step dad calls Mika a cat. He's always like: "Hey, your cat is on the radio." :mf_rosetinted::doh:

:lmfao: That mad me laugh so hard :lmao: :lmao:

my new classmate heard me singing Lola today at school.

"OMG is that a Mika song?!" "yeees, so?" *my face :shocked: cos she knew it* "i looooove Mika :boing:" ":boing: finally someone likes him!" (she's first person i know who knows Mika in my school! :aah:)

and one guy from my class "He's a gay :mf_rosetinted:"

Oh wow, :yay: never met anyone so far that loves Mika :huh:

My mum watched the whole interview at Rock The Games with me today, which was more than 20 minutes. Thing is, she doesn't understand a word in English (and I didn't force her to watch it, I swear :teehee: ). So when I asked her why did she watch it, she said

"I just like watching his face, alright? "

...Mika fan in making. :mikadas:

so I forced my friend to watch this vid... :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]bwDVTMquDO4[/YOUTUBE]

her: at the beginning - :wait:

... at the middle of the vid :teehee:

from 1:55 - 'OH LOOK HE'S SO CUTE THERE JUST LIKE A LITTLE KID!' :fangurl:

and that's how we fangurled together :naughty:

someday she'll confess she's a fan too :mikacool:

My mum watched the whole interview at Rock The Games with me today, which was more than 20 minutes. Thing is, she doesn't understand a word in English (and I didn't force her to watch it, I swear :teehee: ). So when I asked her why did she watch it, she said

That is awesome!! Well no one can resist to his beauty :wub2:

so I forced my friend to watch this vid... :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]bwDVTMquDO4[/YOUTUBE]

her: at the beginning - :wait:

... at the middle of the vid :teehee:

from 1:55 - 'OH LOOK HE'S SO CUTE THERE JUST LIKE A LITTLE KID!' :fangurl:

and that's how we fangurled together :naughty:

someday she'll confess she's a fan too :mikacool:

Well you gave her shirtless MIKA how not to like that :naughty:

tha tis awesome :kachinga:

my mom was watching tv when I came in and told her I had to watch out for mika playing at the olympics (I had no idea at that time it wouldn´t bw on).. she was jsut very quiet (very strange) and I zapped and after he wasnt shwon my mom said it´s dissapointing and she´d ahve like to see it

:shocked: never htought that day would come!

^Our mums will be better fans than we are in the end :naughty:

I showed her the Celebrate video, and I was like "So what do you think about the video, do you like it?" and she said "It's good."

"OKAY HE'S SO CUTE ALL THE TIME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE."

Welcome to the Mikaworld, mum!:mikadas:

I showed her the Celebrate video, and I was like "So what do you think about the video, do you like it?" and she said "It's good."

"OKAY HE'S SO CUTE ALL THE TIME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE."

Welcome to the Mikaworld, mum!:mikadas:

Your mum rocks! :lmfao:

When I got TBWKTM my mum was visiting me and I had Rain playing in the background. I had just gotten the album and I paid next to nothing for it so I was really excited.

Me: Guess how much I paid for this record!

My mum: Hopefully not much!

... I guess it's safe to say my mum will not be joining yours. :naughty:

Your mum rocks! :lmfao:

When I got TBWKTM my mum was visiting me and I had Rain playing in the background. I had just gotten the album and I paid next to nothing for it so I was really excited.

Me: Guess how much I paid for this record!

My mum: Hopefully not much!

... I guess it's safe to say my mum will not be joining yours. :naughty:

:lmfao: Well that's another way of telling you that you don't like the song :aah:

After a gig in Estonia i told my friend a little bit about Mika. At first she was like " Who is this Mika, you are talking about?" She has never heard about him, she listens totally different kind of music. So here's what she later thought about Mika:

"Vocal range 3,5 octaves?! Like.. How is this even possible? He is a wonderboy! What a voice.. Oh my god."

Little bit later, when i showed her some videos:

"Mika really has beautiful voice. And aww, he's so cute.... i could fall in love! Brown hairs and those eyes, aww! Thank god that he isn't black, like spanish, then i would be on my knees. I get it why you are fan of him, although i listen different kind of music. "

( I should say that she is big fan of Spain, she loves everything about it..:aah: )

"His moving on the stage.. its absolutley fantastic!.. and he is so cute!!"

After a gig in Estonia i told my friend a little bit about Mika. At first she was like " Who is this Mika, you are talking about?" She has never heard about him, she listens totally different kind of music. So here's what she later thought about Mika:

"Vocal range 3,5 octaves?! Like.. How is this even possible? He is a wonderboy! What a voice.. Oh my god."

When I heard that MIKA had 3,5 octaves I was like :shocked: OMG! No one has it! But believe it or not Christina Aguilera has 4 octaves and a tone and a half! :wink2::bow: GOSHHH!!

also about Adele, i have heard ppl saying Demi Lovato has five too :shocked:

LOL that's kind of impossible: to have 5 octaves you have to sing also lower notes, and she doesnt have a low register at all. if you listen to her records you almost dont hear a low note. and also she doesnt hit that HIGH of a note in her records like christina does is her owns :wink2: i know christina has 4 octaves because i've listen to her records and ive capture a Bb2 and a C#7:wink2:. The only person in the world that I know that has 5 octaves for sure is Rachelle Ferrell :wink2: it's like :shocked:

Just to end the off-topic, listen here one of her highest notes no one has ever been able to sing:

from 4:19 to 4:26 :wink2: she passes the regist of my piano :shocked: like the note that she hits it's ot even on my piano.. haha

LOL that's kind of impossible: to have 5 octaves you have to sing also lower notes, and she doesnt have a low register at all. if you listen to her records you almost dont hear a low note. and also she doesnt hit that HIGH of a note in her records like christina does is her owns :wink2: i know christina has 4 octaves because i've listen to her records and ive capture a Bb2 and a C#7:wink2:. The only person in the world that I know that has 5 octaves for sure is Rachelle Ferrell :wink2: it's like :shocked:

Just to end the off-topic, listen here one of her highest notes no one has ever been able to sing:

from 4:19 to 4:26 :wink2: she passes the regist of my piano :shocked: like the note that she hits it's ot even on my piano.. haha

Still off topic,but I've been reading somewhere that the only woman in the world who has 5 octaves and a half is Mariah Carey and the only man who has 5 octaves and a third is Mihai Traistariu,you can listen to him here,at 2:30

:wink2:

well yeah exactly that's kinda impossible to believe! i just heard ppl saying that :aah: and about Demi, yes you are totally right :thumb_yello: i couldn't get why some ppl said that cuz she actually don't sing that low or even high :doh:

Edited by boom_kimool_boom