Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Do you know the setence in your siggie it's the Mika sentence that kills me the most .

And he looked at me (the place I was) while singing that part in the gig I went . . . :wub2:

I thought it was appropriate for the forum:wink2:

This picture is really shaping up, can't wait to see what Mika's fevered imagination conjures up for the next pic.

I love what sophie has done xD

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn’t this. I bet when mika opened his mail his jaw just dropped open.

It's Brilliant! I really don't know what to say. What I find funny is mika has put all this thought into the word girl and her little house and made it perfect, so it was kinda going off into lalamikaland where Billy brown and lollipop girl went. But sophie has sneaked up on him and set all his plans on fire with this cheeky little rugrat. What will mika's response be? I cant wait to see the next development… *chews all the way through fingernails and down into hands*

I'm really mental . Or at least really idiot:

MafaStar (1 second ago)

Spam Marked as spam

When I see turnips I think about you

I wish I lived in the country to see turnips more often

My new turnip comment . :naughty:

Now I have to go to school . :tears:

I love what sophie has done xD

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn’t this. I bet when mika opened his mail his jaw just dropped open.

It's Brilliant! I really don't know what to say. What I find funny is mika has put all this thought into the word girl and her little house and made it perfect, so it was kinda going off into lalamikaland where Billy brown and lollipop girl went. But sophie has sneaked up on him and set all his plans on fire with this cheeky little rugrat. What will mika's response be? I cant wait to see the next development… *chews all the way through fingernails and down into hands*

exactly! i found it very amusing when i first saw sophie set meeks' little perfect home on fire:roftl:

but unlike the fireman theory:bleh:, i think he's not gonna fight with fire, he'll maybe ignore it and keep drawing new houses:naughty: or he'll espouse it and add some more flames?....:blink:

now i can't wait to see the next step:wub2:

You're right, the sheets are glued together between the girl and the home :naughty: Played a bit with filters and tadah... LOL

Not that we'd like it less now that we know there is no limit :wink2:

If they keep gluing pieces of paper together then the winner is

going to need to have a BIG wall to display it on!! :roftl:

exactly! i found it very amusing when i first saw sophie set meeks' little perfect home on fire:roftl:

but unlike the fireman theory:bleh:, i think he's not gonna fight with fire, he'll maybe ignore it and keep drawing new houses:naughty: or he'll espouse it and add some more flames?....:blink:

now i can't wait to see the next step:wub2:

I totally think he will do this. Ignore the fire and just keep doing what he had in mind anyway. :naughty: A tripartite snake or something... :roftl:

hmm, am I the only one who is feeling that Sophie is playing with Mika in a special way? I don't know whether this is probably a tiny wish in me, but I feel that she is flirting with Mika through this drawing-project they are creating together :fisch: ?

But on the other hand it looks like that she was VERY excited about Mika's solid building in front of the airy girl - and so she had to destroy it ;)

hmm, am I the only one who is feeling that Sophie is playing with Mika in a special way? I don't know whether this is probably a tiny wish in me, but I feel that she is flirting with Mika through this drawing-project they are creating together :fisch: ?

But on the other hand it looks like that she was VERY excited about Mika's solid building in front of the airy girl - and so she had to destroy it ;)

Of course she is!:roftl:

Who wouldn’t want to flirt with Mika if you got the opportunity as charming as he is!? :naughty:

No, that was a joke…

How do you mean, I can’t see it?

I can only see two talented artists challenging each other.

But maybe I just have an unimaginative day?:naughty:

Who wouldn’t want to flirt with Mika if you got the opportunity as charming as he is!? :naughty:

No, that was a joke…

I cannot see any flirting either. :bleh:

I suspect sophie was suprised of the result (mika's drawing was quite impressive and I had thought his sister had lent him a hand with it, but it seems not). so sophie got furious and burnt it down :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

No, that was a joke…

The first answer of Sophie let me thinking so - the kind she was dressed in a sheet with Mika's notice and how she got red cheeks and first of all the shy view behind her ("behind" was mika's first step with beginning their game) :wink2: . ... really, it could be only my feeling *gg*

The first answer of Sophie let me thinking so - the kind she was dressed in a sheet with Mika's notice and how she got red cheeks and first of all the shy view behind her ("behind" was mika's first step with beginning their game) :wink2: . ... really, it could be only my feeling *gg*

It's a funny way of flirting, burning the house down! :-0

It's a funny way of flirting, burning the house down! :-0

I don't know if they are flirting. I assume they are not. Thinking about it, I don't think there is any info about Sophie, other than that she's an illustrator (a brilliant one) but we don't really know how old she is, or what she even looks like. We don't know if she's married. She could be as old as his mother for all we know. I did go onto her site when Mika started the project, hoping to find out more about her, but all I found was her drawings. But since I'm almost useless on computers and sites, maybe it was just ME that couldn't find anything.

I tend to try not to read too much into his dealings with the women, or the men, he works with, or is seen with. I'll only believe he's actually with someone, man, or woman, when he says so. Until then, it's not my business.

I don't know if they are flirting. I assume they are not. Thinking about it, I don't think there is any info about Sophie, other than that she's an illustrator (a brilliant one) but we don't really know how old she is, or what she even looks like. We don't know if she's married. She could be as old as his mother for all we know. I did go onto her site when Mika started the project, hoping to find out more about her, but all I found was her drawings. But since I'm almost useless on computers and sites, maybe it was just ME that couldn't find anything.

I tend to try not to read too much into his dealings with the women, or the men, he works with, or is seen with. I'll only believe he's actually with someone, man, or woman, when he says so. Until then, it's not my business.

she's married, have children and I saw a pic of her but I don't remember where, she is beautiful :wink2: