• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Ikea

No, the M is just on the back of his wrist :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Oh okay. But it looks like a capital I, which seems weird :naughty:

I wish his trousers were longer.
And his jacket sleeves.

:sneaky2: Don't be mean! You don't know the plight of a long limbed person :crybaby:

WWWWWHHHHHHAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT??????????

Get this person banned!

He just has a high hairline.......

:lmfao:

What department???? What do you mean???

I always thought Ken was sexy anyway

*coughcoughcoughcough*

That is wonderful news! It seems ages since we learned of his performing somewhere, and he was performing, and Take That were performing as well. I bet it was a great show.

I wouldn't worry about the LA thing. It's not that far on a plane. He can get back there easily enough.

3000877953_d80c0bacd9_o.jpg

Before...

3000877863_45c1e5e152_o.jpg

.....and after:naughty:

Every person who straighten her hair knows what happen when you sweat, or humidity of the environment raises...:naughty: You got that blow-up look

(I've straight hair but I'm a good observer of others' hair)

well there's something cute about that geeky look, he should have some schoolteacher glasses to go with it though :mf_rosetinted:

He looks more like a schoolboy to me - or the sort of teacher who never really have a chance :roftl:

Actually I find it scary how literally nothing he comes up with can really put me off, even though I really hate his tight trousers and his too short sleeves with a passion and prefer his hair much longer :roftl:

:wub2:

Every person who straighten her hair knows what happen when you sweat, or humidity of the environment raises...:naughty: You got that blow-up look

(I've straight hair but I'm a good observer of others' hair)

You should put that as your custom user title... hair observer :roftl:

First of all, omg the tags on this thread :lmfao:

Loved the film star hair he had...

This I wasn't sure about at first, but I think it's growing on me...

Agree. I absolutely loved that 30s filmstar look!!

At first I thought this hair was a bit.. weird.. lol. But it is growing on me as well and I might actually even end up liking it. :bleh: (But I'll never be a fan of that puffy Ken-fringe thing he's got going on in the pics on stage. :boxed: But in the pic showing his left side, it looks pretty good!) As some has already said, I think it's great that he tries to do different things and anything is better than the granny curls. :naughty:

And his jacket sleeves.

Agree :fisch:

Don't be mean! You don't know the plight of a long limbed person

I have actually thought of this. A couple of my closest friends are really tall and I know what a pain it can be. (Even though I'm a midget :naughty:) But what doesn't make sense is that even when his jackets are tailor-made for him (like stage clothes and stuff) they're still too short. :blink: In my opinion anyway.

When I first saw the pics I was like noooooo :shocked: Then thought I would change my mind while I'm going through the whole thread.. but didn't :naughty: I like this one though

3000653395_4ef468b7a4_o.jpg

he already stole the rihanna hair though:lmao:

:roftl:

There's something really weird in this pic.. I can't look at it without seeing his hair's shadow as if it's the rest of his hair :blink::roftl: (or is it?! :shocked: )

He looks more like a schoolboy to me - or the sort of teacher who never really have a chance :roftl:

Actually I find it scary how literally nothing he comes up with can really put me off, even though I really hate his tight trousers and his too short sleeves with a passion and prefer his hair much longer :roftl.:

:wub2:

lol :roftl:

There's something really weird in this pic.. I can't look at it without seeing his hair's shadow as if it's the rest of his hair :blink::roftl: (or is it?! :shocked: )

lol :roftl:

I guess Freddydoubles is right Mika should go bold :naughty::roftl: