Hi everyone

zoidy

Hi! I’m new here. Before I say anything I need to thank racinghourse83 and dcdeb for helping me fix my account up. I joined a few weeks ago but I couldn’t get my account activated and they helped me out because they rule :wink2:

Ok, so my name is Pam, Pamela, Pammy… Your choice but most people call me Pammy. I live in Melbourne with my Mika loving husband and 4 year old son who runs through the house on a daily basis singing Love Today & Lollipop. We’ve trained him well!

The main things I love in my life apart from the two I just mentioned are my crazy deaf cat, Bowie; my new Nikon D90 camera; making icons on Photoshop (although I am new to that and therefore pretty crappy at it) and of course Mika, oh and Jarvis Cocker from Pulp and Nick Cave... Obviously I have a bit of an obsession with tall, skinny musicians :bleh:

Anyhow, I am a bit shy so I may be a bit slow to get posting but I am happy to be here and very excited to get to know everyone.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I’m new here. Before I say anything I need to thank racinghourse83 and dcdeb for helping me fix my account up. I joined a few weeks ago but I couldn’t get my account activated and they helped me out because they rule :wink2:

Ok, so my name is Pam, Pamela, Pammy… Your choice but most people call me Pammy. I live in Melbourne with my Mika loving husband and 4 year old son who runs through the house on a daily basis singing Love Today & Lollipop. We’ve trained him well!

The main things I love in my life apart from the two I just mentioned are my crazy deaf cat, Bowie; my new Nikon D90 camera; making icons on Photoshop (although I am new to that and therefore pretty crappy at it) and of course Mika, oh and Jarvis Cocker from Pulp and Nick Cave... Obviously I have a bit of an obsession with tall, skinny musicians :bleh:

Anyhow, I am a bit shy so I may be a bit slow to get posting but I am happy to be here and very excited to get to know everyone.

Hi Pammy, welcome here I'm Lucy from Brazil !!! I can imagine how cute is your 4 year old boy singing LT and Lollipop :wub2:, I hope to see your artwork here too, I love steal avis from everyone :naughty:

enjoy :thumb_yello:

Yay! Another Aussie!! Hey there and welcome. Feel free to come and lurk in the Aussie thread and then say Hi when you feel a bit less shy! Lucky you to have a Mika loving husband. I have a Mika-tolerating husband. Oh and there is a thread on here for Mothers as well... Let me just find some links...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17146

This is the current Aussie thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4306

Here is the Mothers club, although it hasn't been posted in for a while:shocked:

See you round!

The main things I love in my life apart from the two I just mentioned are my crazy deaf cat, Bowie; my new Nikon D90 camera; making icons on Photoshop (although I am new to that and therefore pretty crappy at it) and of course Mika, oh and Jarvis Cocker from Pulp and Nick Cave... Obviously I have a bit of an obsession with tall, skinny musicians

Hello Pammy :bye:

nice to meet ya,im Daniela (u can call me Dani) :biggrin2:

wellcome to MFC family :bye::bye:

have a wonderful time:wub2:

see ya around:punk:

Ok, so my name is Pam, Pamela, Pammy… Your choice but most people call me Pammy. I live in Melbourne with my Mika loving husband and 4 year old son who runs through the house on a daily basis singing Love Today & Lollipop. We’ve trained him well!.......

:naughty: welcome to MFC :D

Hey Pammy,nice to have you here and welcome! :huglove:

Hehe,I have a rabbit called Sarah,she's very big and all black :bleh:

I ADORE Jarvis Cocker tooo!:wub2:

I was shy at first here too :bleh: but now I'm not anymore,cos this place is fantastic and everyone are great on here,you'll like it :thumb_yello:

Once again,welcome and have fun here! See ya around!

Ooh, I love it here already. Thank you everyone for being so welcoming. Don’t worry about me… I’m always way too shy to begin with but I’ll be good once I get to know everyone and once I have a chance to spend a decent amount of time having a good look around, it seems I am only ever online for 5 minutes at a time lately :thumbdown: I will check out both of the threads you mentioned, chickadee. Thanks! Oh, and I think my Mika loving husband is kind of on his way too being just a tolerating husband too... He just saw me on here and said "Mika, AGAIN?" :naughty:

Lollipop Love- lol, well I don’t know whether any avatars I make will be worth taking but you are welcome to yoink whatever you want from me! I have plenty and I’m always making more. Is there anywhere on here to post that sort of thing?

babspanky- Of course! I love talking about my kitty. For now, I’ll try to post a photo of him. I’m still trying to figure out how everything works on hopefully it will work! He is a year old. We got him from the RSPCA in March. His last owners dumped him when they found out that he was deaf :mad3:

bowienew.jpg