Mika in Google Alert of today

robertina

This is what i found in my Google Alert this morning....

it's not much at all...but in a period when the only Mikas mentioned are Kallio, Salo, Brezinsky, Hakkinen and many others...:wink2:

this makes the difference!

enjoy!...but don't be fooled.....no new performing dates are announced!:naughty:

Mika Tickets- Get More of Mika With New Music Compilation!

By Alexa Evans

This article was written by Alexa Evans and is sponsored by

StubHub http://www.stubhub.com/mika-tickets/

There is no better way to ring in the coming New Year than celebrating with a party-special music compilation by Mika. The album contains 12 tracks, all of which are characteristically Mika’s celebratory style. Now is the perfect time to purchase this great release that will have you cheering once the ball drops at midnight in 2009. Check this album out and also see where Mika will be performing next by going to http://www.stubhub.com/mika-tickets/.

The 24-year-old singer has scored many hits since his debut album, Life in Cartoon Motion, and has gained a wide following of fans throughout the world. His catchy lyrics mixed with an upbeat tempo are elements in his music that caught the attentions of curious listeners. Who can forget “Relax, Take it Easy,” and “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)?” Although still young, Mika has the sound of someone much older and wiser in the ways of the music industry. Sales of Mika tickets have been growing since he first appeared on the stage.

Part of what makes Mika so appealing, especially during his live performances, is his obvious love of music and performance. This is not a man who sits solemnly on stage; he can be seen traversing across the stage, breathlessly singing his tunes and striking some of the most complex and interesting dance moves. Fans always get a jolt of energy when they are witness to a Mika concert, falling in love with not only his music, but his charismatic style.

He has been quoted on http://Pollstar.com as saying, “As far as I’m concerned, production is a tool that you use to assist the storytelling in your songwriting.” Mika cites some of the most well respected artists from the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s as sources he listened to and learned from in the days when he was trying to develop his own style. Among them are Prince, Bowie and Elton John, as well as even Michael Jackson’s Quincy Jones records.

He goes on to describe his unique abilities to create a sound that is both fresh and innovative, “I think that I am able to work with musicians from classical orchestrators to electronica programmers simply because I haven’t been born out of a particular scene or sound.”

Mika is a recording artist and a performer who seems to be on the quest for creative freedom in the sound of his music. His onstage performances, full of energy thanks to his expertly choreographed dance moves, are just another testament to his abilities as an artist. Mika’s antics are quite possibly like none ever seen before and now is the chance to join his fan following while the popular singer embarks on his journey throughout North America. Make sure to check out his full schedule before you mark your calendar and purchase your Mika tickets well in advance, because, like this globe-trotting musician, they too will disappear quickly.

original link: http://www.themauritius.com/news/articles/50137/1/Mika-Tickets--Get-More-of-Mika-With-New-Music-Compilation/Page1.html

also in:

http://www.bharatbhasha.com/entertainment.php/109317

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*gets overly excited*

But I still don't see where to buy the compilation album:naughty:

Oh and when you click the tickets link you get this: "Mika Tickets — Catch Her Live!" Poor boy:naughty:

puah...the usual bluff...maybe they do not even know whether mika is a man or a woman....:thumbdown:

Or maybe they confuse her with the Belgian Mika, oh wait impossible, she doesn't sell tickets, she has to give them away for free:naughty:

:lmfao:

I bet she blogs though..... Maybe I've been following the wrong Mika.... :naughty:

:lmfao:

I bet she blogs though..... Maybe I've been following the wrong Mika.... :naughty:

I don't think she'll ever post about art, or even draw herself, apart from during pictionary. No it will more likely be blogs like:

THERE IS ONLY ONE MIKA AND THAT IS ME ME ME! MY NAME IS NOT EVEN MIKA BUT STILL I'M MIKA AND NO MIKA CAN BE MORE MIKA THAN ME, MIKA

it's not much at all...but in a period when the only Mikas mentioned are Kallio, Salo, Brezinsky, Hakkinen and many others...:wink2:

Oh that made me :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Edited by Miro

This is not a man who sits solemnly on stage; he can be seen traversing across the stage, breathlessly singing his tunes and striking some of the most complex and interesting dance moves. Fans always get a jolt of energy when they are witness to a Mika concert, falling in love with not only his music, but his charismatic style.

His onstage performances, full of energy thanks to his expertly choreographed dance moves, are just another testament to his abilities as an artist.

:roftl::naughty::roftl::naughty:

did they actually see him performing..? or are they making deliberatedly fun of him..? :roftl:

I love the "interesting dance moves" bit makes me think of the 2nd hypothesis. :naughty:

Oh and when you click the tickets link you get this: "Mika Tickets — Catch Her Live!" Poor boy:naughty:

If I had a nickle for everytime I have heard THAT -- I would be R I C H beyond all beleif right now! :naughty:

what? ignore my stupidity but this is soo confusing... a knew demo CD? wtf? mika wouldn't release something without putting light years of thought into it. what i love about him is i know a "best of" album won't come out in two years, i fully expect a best of album for mika when he's 84 and no longer performing.

"expertly choreographed dance moves" :shocked:

i thought it was spontaneous dance and jump :punk:

except the choreography of parc des princes.... of course :thumb_yello

hey have you not seen the love today vid:blink: the dancing is amazing & sexy too:wink2: especially the beginning bit:mf_lustslow::wub2: boy can that man sway his hips *swoons and melts* ahhhhhhh:mf_lustslow:

enjoy!...but don't be fooled.....no new performing dates are announced!:naughty:

Mika Tickets- Get More of Mika With New Music Compilation!

By Alexa Evans

This article was written by Alexa Evans and is sponsored by

StubHub http://www.stubhub.com/mika-tickets/

There is no better way to ring in the coming New Year than celebrating with a party-special music compilation by Mika. The album contains 12 tracks, all of which are characteristically Mika’s celebratory style. Now is the perfect time to purchase this great release that will have you cheering once the ball drops at midnight in 2009. Check this album out and also see where Mika will be performing next by going to http://www.stubhub.com/mika-tickets/.

The 24-year-old singer has scored many hits since his debut album, Life in Cartoon Motion, and has gained a wide following of fans throughout the world. His catchy lyrics mixed with an upbeat tempo are elements in his music that caught the attentions of curious listeners. Who can forget “Relax, Take it Easy,” and “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)?” Although still young, Mika has the sound of someone much older and wiser in the ways of the music industry. Sales of Mika tickets have been growing since he first appeared on the stage.

Part of what makes Mika so appealing, especially during his live performances, is his obvious love of music and performance. This is not a man who sits solemnly on stage; he can be seen traversing across the stage, breathlessly singing his tunes and striking some of the most complex and interesting dance moves. Fans always get a jolt of energy when they are witness to a Mika concert, falling in love with not only his music, but his charismatic style.

He has been quoted on http://Pollstar.com as saying, “As far as I’m concerned, production is a tool that you use to assist the storytelling in your songwriting.” Mika cites some of the most well respected artists from the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s as sources he listened to and learned from in the days when he was trying to develop his own style. Among them are Prince, Bowie and Elton John, as well as even Michael Jackson’s Quincy Jones records.

He goes on to describe his unique abilities to create a sound that is both fresh and innovative, “I think that I am able to work with musicians from classical orchestrators to electronica programmers simply because I haven’t been born out of a particular scene or sound.”

Mika is a recording artist and a performer who seems to be on the quest for creative freedom in the sound of his music. His onstage performances, full of energy thanks to his expertly choreographed dance moves, are just another testament to his abilities as an artist. Mika’s antics are quite possibly like none ever seen before and now is the chance to join his fan following while the popular singer embarks on his journey throughout North America. Make sure to check out his full schedule before you mark your calendar and purchase your Mika tickets well in advance, because, like this globe-trotting musician, they too will disappear quickly.

original link: http://www.themauritius.com/news/articles/50137/1/Mika-Tickets--Get-More-of-Mika-With-New-Music-Compilation/Page1.html

also in:

http://www.bharatbhasha.com/entertainment.php/109317

Hate to show ignorance, what is google alert?

Hate to show ignorance, what is google alert?

They're emails Google sends to your email inbox, when, in the news your search term comes up. A search term is basically a topic that you enter. For example, if you're search term is 'Mika', Google will send you news articles that contain 'Mika' in them.

Here's how you get them:

1) Open up Google and on 'News' at the top of the homepage.

2) On the left hand side of the page, click on 'News Alerts' (it has an envelope next to it).

3) Enter the appropriate information and presto, you're all set. :thumb_yello:

Hope that helps. :wink2:

They're emails Google sends to your email inbox, when, in the news your search term comes up. A search term is basically a topic that you enter. For example, if you're search term is 'Mika', Google will send you news articles that contain 'Mika' in them.

Here's how you get them:

1) Open up Google and on 'News' at the top of the homepage.

2) On the left hand side of the page, click on 'News Alerts' (it has an envelope next to it).

3) Enter the appropriate information and presto, you're all set. :thumb_yello:

Hope that helps. :wink2:

Oh thanks!

That is helpful, *does it now*

Merci! xxx