Happy 2nd Birthday MFC !

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Well we are two years old soon! , actually the 5th January we were born but around this time some serious labour pains were happening :roftl:

And what a journey ! this time two years ago Mika was a relative unknown , tipped by many to be a huge star he soon got one the biggest selling singles with Grace Kelly and LICM as an album .. from playing to a few hundred people now he is a superstar playing to 50,000!!! :wub2:

And as for the MFC it's quite amazing .. from a handful of members to nearly 13,000 :shocked: ... many of us have met , many of us will! and 2009 is sure to be an interesting journey

I just wanted to thank everyone for making MFC the place it has become

:happybday::happybday:

Happy 2nd birthday and thanks for all the fun!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birthday MFC!! :yay:

I'm on vacations, actually I'm writing from te beach right now...:wink2: so I'm not spending much time here lately

I wanted to wish all you a fantastic 2009

and thanks for giving me a great year and a half as a member

I love u people!

Romina (Romis)

Argentina

Omg...two years already! :wub2: I still remember the very beggining!

:yay:HAPPY B-DAY MFC! :yay:

Happy birthday to all of us! Let there be another couple of years with all the fun, happiness, friends and MIKA we had until now! :punk:

Thanks to everyone who made this possible! :huglove:

It's only been 1 year and 2 months on MFC for me, but I can't seriously imagine my life without it and it's brought me soooo many new oppurtunities and experience... simply gotta love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MFC!!! :yay::groupwave:

It doesn't seem like two years but on the other hand, I can barely remember life before MFC...........was there one?:roftl:

Thanks once again to everyone who works so hard to make this place tick, to all the lovely members that make it a very special place and to Mika for making all of this possible:mf_lustslow:

Wishing you all another great year..............I just can't wait for that calandar to start filling up:thumb_yello:

SHUT UP:

My B'DAY's the same!

*C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*

1111Topsy_Turvey_Birthday_Cake_by_p.jpg

Mika's 2007 B'Day Cake!

21684.gif

Mika's 2008 B'Day Cake

--which he deserves for jumping off that cliff!!

THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE DEDICATED

TO MAKING THIS SITE WHAT IT IS--

W O N D E R F U L !

Edited by A. Clay

Happy%202nd%20Birthday!.jpg

Well we are two years old soon! , actually the 5th January we were born but around this time some serious labour pains were happening :roftl

And what a journey ! this time two years ago Mika was a relative unknown , tipped by many to be a huge star he soon got one the biggest selling singles with Grace Kelly and LICM as an album .. from playing to a few hundred people now he is a superstar playing to 50,000!!! :wub2:

And as for the MFC it's quite amazing .. from a handful of members to nearly 13,000 :shocked: ... many of us have met , many of us will! and 2009 is sure to be an interesting journey

I just wanted to thank everyone for making MFC the place it has become

:happybday::happybday::happybday:

Happy Birthday MFC! I might not been here since the start, I'd love to pop up earlier, but it's life!

Been loving every day since I've joined the club!:punk: