1% of me would be ridiculously happy because he's dating someone named Katy. :blush-anim-cl:

The remaining 99% of me would be utterly jealous :naughty::naughty:

I have felt quite sorry for her this weekend. She seems like a very nice person and I think it's unfair of Travis to say all that on his blog and put her down. He was lucky to date someone like her and he should show some respect for whatever they meant to each other. Plus, I would not want to get on Perez's bad side.

BTW those are not HIS words, it's a rap song of the '90s

coughseemedabittoocoughcomplexcoughtobehiscough

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy and Travis broke up??

That's sad news, I thought they seemed like a great happy outgoing fun couple...:blink:

I like what Travis wrote, it could be a good song with a lil music...:wink2:

And about Mika and Katy...I don't know, it's possible but I'm fairly sure Katy wouldn't move on that quickly...who would?!

And like others said, why assume Mika is single/and or...you know?:fisch::bleh:

I also think that Katy's openess to stuff like that and Mika's strong privacy wouldn't go down too well. Though they'd be more than fun together! crazy happy popstars! :naughty:

I can't see anything overly interesting happening that we'll hear about anyway.

BTW those are not HIS words, it's a rap song of the '90s

coughseemedabittoocoughcomplexcoughtobehiscough

:lmao: Are you kidding me?

I knew this guy was a no-talent hack when they ripped off that Supertramp song but he can't even write something original about his feelings on his own relationship?

I also think that Katy's openess to stuff like that and Mika's strong privacy wouldn't go down too well.

Well maybe she'll have a change of heart about keeping things private since this guy has been slagging her off in public.

That means it's his what, third already this year? Wasn't it also Adele who was pregnant by him? And who else am I forgetting? :roftl:

Yeah, he had a twin with Adele:naughty:

Another one?

He's a hell of a player eh:mf_rosetinted:

He's just a healthy young man:roftl:

M and K an item ? Never have, never will.

Let's face it : Ms Perry is a moderately talented singer who knows that it's pc these days for straight people to say that they wouldn't mind having a go at their own genders :naughty: while Mica is... a very discreet man :wink2: .

Unless Katy manages to convince Mica that kissing a woman is fun ? She shouldn't hold her breath though, death by lack of oxygen must be very unpleasant :shocked: .

So she's probably going to remain one of his occasional cautionary dates.

Id3

http://www.posh24.com/mika/mika_katy_perry_is_a_hot_couple

Hot couple, see! Now I know why Katy and Travis broke up. Oh Mika you little homewrecker.

mikamain_577678a.jpg

As far as I'm concerned though, they have been friends since 2006 and on the pic above they do have a lot of fun together. Now I'm not saying they are dating, but they obviously like each other a whole lot.

And yes I think Katy will have a hard time convincing Mika kissing girls is fun.

But on a different note, she will have a bigger chance of dating him than any one of us here, well, apart from Christine:naughty:

Haha, well, this is good then, shows me that my intuition about the guy wsa not all that wrong, if he's a copying tosser :roftl:.

I don't know Katy, but just based on a first impression of him I'd say good riddance, and move on to bigger and better. She's only very young and this is the way life works: you learn from experiences and I wouldn't expect this early relationship to last their whole lives.

They've both probably changed a lot during the past few years, as it usually happens :thumb_yello:.

I wouldn't have made that bet anyway. :roftl:

I like the denial that happens every time it's suggested that Mika might be in/get into a relationship. Oh he's so busy! Like no one ever had a career and a relationship at the same time. :naughty:

Sorry girls, Mika is not going to be available for the rest of his life. Katy Perry or not.

I have to say if it weren't for some mitigating factors I would love to see these two together. I think they'd make a celebrity supercouple and it would be great for their careers.

haha..katy and mika can be the next brangelina.they'll have three kids and three foster kids,altogether that makes six mika juniors :roftl:

*runs for life knowing that my statement will create an angry mob of mikagasmic fans chasing me*

hahaha..

And do you think Katy will adopt Adele's twins? Or maybe the'll aaaall live together happily, reviving the hippie commune concept? :naughty:

:wub2: How romantic - mika with flowers in his hip-reaching hair... :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I don't know if they're going to be an item,I hardly doubt it. But I certainly wouldn't like them to be together because I really don't like either Katy or her music. But...even if they were together,I think that would last for a very short time,since I think she's a type of a girl that doesn't suit Mika by any chance. Maybe for some "fun":naughty:...but to live together or something like that? Hell no :lmfao:

:boxed:

I don't know if they're going to be an item,I hardly doubt it. But I certainly wouldn't like them to be together because I really don't like either Katy or her music. But...even if they were together,I think that would last for a very short time,since I think she's a type of a girl that doesn't suit Mika by any chance. Maybe for some "fun":naughty:...but to live together or something like that? Hell no :lmfao:

exactly.

To be honest , i'd be jelous:naughty::boxed:

I was just laughing, thinking of, if they actually did get together, what would the media call them? I've come up with these...

Mikaty

Kamika

Kay-Meeks

Well I've got nothing better to do at the moment. That's my excuse anyway

I'll admit I had thought of it and I think Maty is nice :naughty:

I was just laughing, thinking of, if they actually did get together, what would the media call them? I've come up with these...

Mikaty

Kamika

Kay-Meeks

Well I've got nothing better to do at the moment. That's my excuse anyway

I vote for Maty :punk:

But seriously guys, for all we know, Katy has eloped with Perez and the 2 of them are already married. In fact, I heard some rumour about her having proposed to him, and Perez deciding to give girls a go.....so let's not hold much hope for the Mika rumour :thumb_yello:.

Mwahahahahah. Anyway, Katy+Perez is as plausible as Katy+Mika so...:bleh:

I vote for Maty :punk:

But seriously guys, for all we know, Katy has eloped with Perez and the 2 of them are already married. In fact, I heard some rumour about her having proposed to him, and Perez deciding to give girls a go.....so let's not hold much hope for the Mika rumour :thumb_yello:.

Mwahahahahah. Anyway, Katy+Perez is as plausible as Katy+Mika so...:bleh:

:roftl::roftl:

Your such a tease !!!! :wub2: