• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you tell someone that he/she's doing something wrong or annoying and you'll always get this answer: *In a victimised/attacked tone* "OMG it's the first time I do such a thing :sneaky2: "

Huh? The first time? :blink:

And this convo goes on every single time :hair:

Oooohhhhh, I like this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

I DO NOT LIKE my English teacher. She treats my class as though she believes our IQ level is in the low 30's.

I HATE Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus. Mainly because she is my age and I can sing better than her, but I'm not famous. :naughty:

I DESPISE Stephen Harper. If I had a red-hot poker, you know where I'd stick it. He is a slimy bastard and doesn't give a flying f*ck about the country he is "running". His representative for my district is worse.

Am I really hearing the right words to this song with Taio Cruz and Tinchy Stryder ?

I am hearing I'm sorry I misleaded you, pretty lady, I'm sorry I mistreated you, pretty lady.

Am I hearing this right? Misleaded? Surely not! If so, shocking!

A whole bloody generation will grow up thinking there is such a word!!

Outrageous!

Recockulous!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg0-7HTqM0k

I can only think of one thing i don't like and that's reality shows, actually i really really really don't like 'em...LOL

I'm finding at the moment, I don't like the shortage of work, and no money coming in!

Ditto!!!

I have been having some minor problams with work this past few weeks so i can relate to that, sadly..:boxed:

Edited by Mici

Oh where to start?? Glorious thread for an ageing misanthrope like me :naughty:.

A few to get my ball rolling.

Offal of any kind is disgusting. It's a disgusting enough thought that one is eating the muscle of a once-living thing but at least that is tasty when cooked...offal just tastes of deadness. Who would want to eat anything that has filtered urine anyway?

Nick Knowles. What is his purpose? Chinless soap dodger.

People who eat nonstop at the cinema for no apparent good reason. The major reason I never go to the cinema.

'Typical' Radiohead Fans I am a Radiohead devotee but some of their fans are so far up their own backsides it makes me squirm and ashamed to be a fan. The band themselves are gentlemen and never slag off other genres of music or artists so why do a lot of their fans? Stoopid.

Bad drivers who drive too fast then moan when they get a ticket, who park inconsiderately, who never indicate properly at roundabouts or junctions, who blind you with their headlights/brakelights/foglights and drive up your backside.

Dogs I will upset many here by saying I find them unbearable. They are smelly, needy, noisy, poo everywhere (mainly on my street, it would seem), jump up at you, try to lick you, slobber on you, moult all over you, make my eyes itch, they are expensive to keep and just not nice. Sorry again, it's my opinion. *hides from the doggie lovers:boxed:*

'Typical' Radiohead Fans I am a Radiohead devotee but some of their fans are so far up their own backsides it makes me squirm and ashamed to be a fan. The band themselves are gentlemen and never slag off other genres of music or artists so why do a lot of their fans? Stoopid.

Dogs I will upset many here by saying I find them unbearable. They are smelly, needy, noisy, poo everywhere (mainly on my street, it would seem), jump up at you, try to lick you, slobber on you, moult all over you, make my eyes itch, they are expensive to keep and just not nice. Sorry again, it's my opinion. *hides from the doggie lovers:boxed:*

I so agree with you!!! :thumb_yello:

But I have to say that not just radiohead fans are like that. :sneaky2:

When I said in a Gn'R forum that I'm a mika fan everybody laughed at me and said tha mika was a bad singer, even they have never listened any song of him. :sneaky2:

and about dogs... I don't like them either. But I like cats. :thumb_yello:

I so agree with you!!! :thumb_yello:

But I have to say that not just radiohead fans are like that. :sneaky2:

When I said in a Gn'R forum that I'm a mika fan everybody laughed at me and said tha mika was a bad singer, even they have never listened any song of him. :sneaky2:

and about dogs... I don't like them either. But I like cats. :thumb_yello:

You're right, anyone can be musically narrow minded, I just find though that fans of certain bands can be worse than most. As for hating on Mika...that's pretty common isn't it, I wouldn't even dare to mention his name on the RH messageboard :naughty: and that's sad isn't it :crybaby:

I'm a cat-lover too but can't have one as a pet as my son is allergic :thumbdown:

You're right, anyone can be musically narrow minded, I just find though that fans of certain bands can be worse than most. As for hating on Mika...that's pretty common isn't it, I wouldn't even dare to mention his name on the RH messageboard :naughty: and that's sad isn't it :crybaby:

I'm a cat-lover too but can't have one as a pet as my son is allergic :thumbdown:

I totally understand that cause Im allergic too, and cant have any kind of animal with feathers or hair around me..........

Nice thread for having all of my negative energy out :naughty:

I don't like school,people who breathe with their mouth open,Katy Perry,spiders,my chemistry teacher,gold diggers,pin-up,cheesy romantic movies who are made to make people cry but they're actually so pathetic and predictable that you REALLY start crying at the end for how stupid it is, people who laugh/talk too loud,Rihanna,hip-hop/rap music (except for maybe Eminem. But I used to hate him too), HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL and all those half-demented people who act in it,etc.... actually those I listed are more like the things I hate.. :rolls_eyes:

nice thread :roftl:

i hate arriving in dublin and seeing a huge board with "westlife greets you "on it.

i hate arrogant people.

i hate jealous people.

i hate guys who can't get their hands of you.

LMFAO...!!

I also agree with your last one :thumbdown:

Talking about the weather.

Every winter we have this "White Christmas barometer" which shows how likely it is for us to have .. well, snow. It's not very nice when it's always standing on 5% for the whole ****in month!