Which new song are you most excited for?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which new song are you most excited for?

• How Much Do You Love Me
    • Rain
    • The "Clap-Clap" Song
    • The one with the choir in the vlog

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats right. i love bruce almighty

DUDE! A MONKEY JUST CAME OUT YOUR BUTT!!

oh yeah, love it:)

The accoustic version of Rain used to be a sad melody with sad lyrics and now WOW!!!!! What he did to it is AMAZING! Similar feeling to the one Relax always makes to me - sad lyrics, powerful tune! BRAVO!!!! Can't wait to listen to the whole of it!

yes, it is AMAZING! :wub2:. i love love love what he did with this song...the rhythm and the feeling...:roftl:....

what you say is true! seems to me like he turned some of the chords in the recorded version (minor in major). (i'm not sure, have to listen to the live version again at some time...)

stop posting youtube links, grrr,:boxed: i'm in a boarding school and they block youtube:thumbdown:

Well... I think now the one I like the most is the clapping song. I showed the whole vlog to my mom, and she's pretty delighted, she likes how he's so into the music that he doesn't care about what people like that Luke guy think, and just goes along with the rythm... My mom says he's one of a kind, and I think we all agree.

I keep singing over and over the verses that we got to hear from that untitled song

yep, i thing so too, nd my mom too:D

i voted for hmdylm...because it gives my this ultimate mika feeling and it reminds my so much of his concert i was.

i think i completely convinced myself the clapping song is century man. i wish i could contact someone who was at the gig and ask if they could recall the lyrics.

Having never heard it, I couldn't help with that:naughty:

I would be excited for any new song now...

When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out?

:mf_rosetinted:

I haven't either. but the part of the song we CAN hear, it does sound like he's talking about some kind of man who is important in the worlds eyes. and to me that sounds like a 'century man'

Well that makes sense. I guess there must be a video of him performing Century Man in a gig somewhere.

I would be excited for any new song now...

When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out? When is the new single out?

:mf_rosetinted:

Mika, I get the feeling Suzie wants to know when the new single is out.

I second that request!!!!!

Well that makes sense. I guess there must be a video of him performing Century Man in a gig somewhere.

He only performed it once in public and there were strictly no cameras or recording devices allowed.

He only performed it once in public and there were strictly no cameras or recording devices allowed.

I can swear I saw the name Century man in a video of Mika on Youtube once. Though I didn't watch it cause I had no time... Am I that crazy??? :naughty:

• 4 months later...

The one with the choir in the vlog AKA WAGGIE was always my fav, but considering i don't get the "when you're young and you want some" line, Mika should have used http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=from&typeofrhyme=perfect&org1=syl&org2=l in order to get a better rhymming for the word "from", so:

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?

*All we worry about is you don't become a bum/scum/glum...

*As long as you won't dare to offend my mum...

*Just pay attention not to eat all the good plums...

*Why would I care when you're my closest chum/if you can play the damn drum...

*Not a big deal if you don't start eating all the crumbs...

And so on...So many options, indeed, Mika!

lol

Sorry, another high on vitamin D evening...

i think i completely convinced myself the clapping song is century man. i wish i could contact someone who was at the gig and ask if they could recall the lyrics.

I think that the Clap song could perfectly be Blame it on the Girls :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18251&highlight=blame+girls

The one with the choir in the vlog AKA WAGGIE was always my fav, but considering i don't get the "when you're young and you want some" line, Mika should have used http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=from&typeofrhyme=perfect&org1=syl&org2=l in order to get a better rhymming for the word "from", so:

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?

*All we worry about is you don't become a bum/scum/glum...

*As long as you won't dare to offend my mum...

*Just pay attention not to eat all the good plums...

*Why would I care when you're my closest chum/if you can play the damn drum...

*Not a big deal if you don't start eating all the crumbs...

And so on...So many options, indeed, Mika!

lol

Sorry, another high on vitamin D evening...

:roftl:

• 2 months later...