Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

I can just imagine how Mika must be thrilled with all this "game"!! LOL

I can see him laughing like a kid! Remember the "These are all my trucks!!" scene of the PDP DVD? :roftl::roftl:

E uma gracinha do caraças, por a gente aqui tao longe histericas por causa de gelados!:roftl:

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of ice cream...mum bought a new brand of ice cream, a bit expensive though, called Gelato, ahhhhh it's so good!! Anyone tasted the Bailey flavour? :

I think I can live in Italy, cause I love Tiramisu too :drool: and pasta *sigh*

sry for being random :blush-anim-cl:

HI Dani :bye:

Gelato? Tiramisu? :das: You'll be very welcome in Italia :original: Hmmm.. Me wants some ice cream now :naughty:

Oh and helloooooooo :biggrin2:

I can just imagine how Mika must be thrilled with all this "game"!! LOL

I can see him laughing like a kid! Remember the "These are all my trucks!!" scene of the PDP DVD? :roftl::roftl:

Yeah, i can just imagine him luvvin all this.

speaking of ice cream...mum bought a new brand of ice cream, a bit expensive though, called Gelato, ahhhhh it's so good!! Anyone tasted the Bailey flavour? :wub2:

I think I can live in Italy, cause I love Tiramisu too :drool: and pasta *sigh*

sry for being random :blush-anim-cl:

Mmmmmmm, i have heard of it but not tried it YET! Maybe Mika can send us all some:naughty:

HI Dani :bye:

There's about 100 ppl circling the ice cream truck already. OMG!

Some random snotty blond chick gave us attitude already about standing too near the truck. It's like, seriously? I don't get why people feel the need to be attitudey.

I'm thinking there definitely won't be enough wristbands for all the people who are here. MFC perks are where it's at! Kinda sad that it seems to be an MFC vs non-MFC thing. Sigh.

Aaahh, random bitchy chick aside, we're soooo excited! We don't know for sure if M will show up, and we're thinking Perez might come and do Mika's dirty work.

It's a beautiful sunny day in LA, a little breezy but not bad. I can't believe we're standing on an LA street corner, waiting for Mika at an ice cream truck. Aaayyyiiiee!

Some random snotty blond chick gave us attitude already about standing too near the truck. It's like, seriously? I don't get why people feel the need to be attitudey.

I'm thinking there definitely won't be enough wristbands for all the people who are here. MFC perks are where it's at! Kinda sad that it seems to be an MFC vs non-MFC thing. Sigh.

Aaahh, random bitchy chick aside, we're soooo excited! We don't know for sure if M will show up, and we're thinking Perez might come and do Mika's dirty work.

It's a beautiful sunny day in LA, a little breezy but not bad. I can't believe we're standing on an LA street corner, waiting for Mika at an ice cream truck. Aaayyyiiiee!

you should just say hey chill man, its a truck...

or do the 'finding nemo' thing and siddle up to the truck and touch it :naughty:

ahhhhhhhhhhh mana! thank you! feels like a gig report already! :punk:

Thanks for the firsthand report, Mana! Are we all excited, or what?!

:woot_jump:

I so wish I was there with you! :tears:

I'm sorry you're already running into snootiness -- hopefully you got the

list I just sent and everything will go smoothly for all the MFCers there!

Have a fabulous fabulous time and tell Mika and Perez that I said HELLO!

:wub2:

Wow... :shocked:

Thanks for keeping us updated! :wink2:

Sorry to hear about this chick with the attitude. But everything else sounds like it's going so damn well! So glad the MFCers got their perks :punk: Can't wait to hear more about what happens. Not long left!!!!!

:shocked:Eek, this is soooooooo exciting, more please:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update.

ohhhhh it may get snootier once they notice that you are on a "special list" too

cool! (well except for that blonde girl:sneaky2:)

thanks for the update! :biggrin2:

I think mika and perez will both come, maybe make it seem like only perez is coming, but then mika will pop up somewhere when no one expects it:naughty: maybe in another ice cream truck or something:bleh: