BLAME IT ON THE GIRLS - Lyrics Discussion

Suzy

Yeah, I had a really bad feeling watching that interview as well. It felt so stale and static, like they had zero chemistry with the guy, and there was absolutely no connection between them.

I wasn't particularly impressed with the interviewer, to be honest, but Mika was great :thumb_yello:.

That's what I tried to tell my sister when she said that Mika had a crush on him. :roftl: Their radio interview wasn't awkward though. :dunno:

I simply think he wrote this song about himself... I mean really- think about it...

Blame it on the girls who know what to do- his sisters

Blame it on the boys who keep hitting on you- he is very popular among the gay population

I wont add anymore- because I am most likely wrong- but its just stuck in my head in the most funny way... :naughty:

I simply think he wrote this song about himself... I mean really- think about it...

Blame it on the boys who keep hitting on you- he is very popular among the gay population

I wont add anymore- because I am most likely wrong- but its just stuck in my head in the most funny way... :naughty:

OMG I have been thinking the exact same thought, well almost :bleh:

OMG I have been thinking the exact same thought, well almost :bleh:

and the- Hes got look that books take pages to tell, hes got a face to make you fall on your knees...

that is very much mika in MY eyes, I could probably fit 50 pages just about his face... :roftl:

but he sees himself as ugly (or maybe he's just being too monest...)

and he has been known to drink too much sometimes :naughty:

Guest roelvano

So i was sitting at the bar and this guy came up to me and he said: 'My life stinks'

and i saw his gold creditcard and I saw the way he was looking at people across the room

and i looked at his face and you know a quite good looking face and i just said: 'Dude, your perspective on life sucks'

That's the beginning of the song!

So i was sitting at the bar and this guy came up to me and he said: 'My life stinks'

and i saw his gold creditcard and I saw the way he was looking at people across the room

and i looked at his face and you know a quite good looking face and i just said: 'Dude, your perspective on life sucks'

How'd you learn that? Are you from Mexico? :mf_rosetinted:

What does a gold credit card mean?

What does a gold credit card mean?

It means they have a lot of credit available on their credit card. It's very common now but back in the day you had to be earning a relatively high income and spending a lot of money to have a gold card versus a regular credit card. Now people have platinum cards and if you're stinking rich you have a black card. :naughty:

It means they have a lot of credit available on their credit card. It's very common now but back in the day you had to be earning a relatively high income and spending a lot of money to have a gold card versus a regular credit card. Now people have platinum cards and if you're stinking rich you have a black card. :naughty:

Ohhh thanks for clearing that up christine! :biggrin2:

Guest roelvano

That part about this gold credit card, it's recorded early 70 's, i mean the styl ha!

I think when you had it in the 70's you were a rich man :) !! I think so, i'm not that old (^_^)

I agree that it's about himself but I suspect that the reference to girls who know what to do is more likely to be in the biblical sense!:wink2:

Just like the girls in Love Today! Too worldly wise let's say!!:naughty:

What do you mean by this?

If you mean what I think you mean, can you please stop spoiling it for those of us who are waiting :blink:?

If I have got the wrong end of the stick, then I do apologise.

What do you mean by this?

If you mean what I think you mean, can you please stop spoiling it for those of us who are waiting :blink:?

If I have got the wrong end of the stick, then I do apologise.

No need to apologize. He's been banned.