Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

I will have to go to bed at 8:00pm tonight so I can get up at 4am! might be hard to fall asleep when I am still at the store :roftl: so maybe I can send my clone to close up! tonight :)

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:Look what we got just for asking!

hahahahha

magic :mf_rosetinted:

He did say that he'd go to Latam, but I am guessing that he will do that as part of the new record promo?

He mentioned the US for the acoustic gigs but not sure if it would include south america...As he hasn't been there yet, he may wait til he can take the "full show" there and go to established audiences for the acoustic gig.

Just my guess :wink2: but it sounds logical to me.

yes... we`ll wait, wait and wait forever :mf_rosetinted:

full show sounds good to me :punk:

cibele! i`m sure he`ll go there! ^^

most of the artists when they do a Latam tour, they play in countries like Brasil, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, i don`t know if he`ll go to mexico now.. the whole situation there it`s difficult :boxed:

On my planet?... it's where flashing means nether regions not a chest everyone can see on the street :naughty:

One can see naked chests on the street on your planet ? Interesting :wink2: ... I think I could easily :fangurl: it.

Sorry, I couldn't resist, I am hooked on the :fangurl: smilie...

HELP ME !

Cheers,

Id3

He did say that he'd go to Latam, but I am guessing that he will do that as part of the new record promo?

He mentioned the US for the acoustic gigs but not sure if it would include south america...As he hasn't been there yet, he may wait til he can take the "full show" there and go to established audiences for the acoustic gig.

Just my guess :wink2: but it sounds logical to me.

Yes, that's what some of us think, it's really logical.

We'll keep on training our patience. :naughty:

hahahahha

magic :mf_rosetinted:

yes... we`ll wait, wait and wait forever :mf_rosetinted:

full show sounds good to me :punk:

cibele! i`m sure he`ll go there! ^^

most of the artists when they do a Latam tour, they play in countries like Brasil, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, i don`t know if he`ll go to mexico now.. the whole situation there it`s difficult :boxed:

That it's true :wink2:

We are waiting for you Mika :boing:

One can see naked chests on the street on your planet ? Interesting :wink2: ... I think I could easily :fangurl: it.

Sorry, I couldn't resist, I am hooked on the :fangurl: smilie...

HELP ME !

Cheers,

Id3

Here you go! :fangurl:

Oooh you naughty thing, you. Showing your perversions here already :roftl:. Must be a sign that you're comfortable here :biggrin2:.

I SWEAR I have done nothing wrong :aah:

Do you think that ID3 is starting to fancy me then?:licks_lips:You reckon I have a chance? :insane:

What have I misssed? ID3 could be megaaaa hunkyy ... this shall be interesting :wub2:

Netherlands/Belgium/Serbia/France/Germany/etc. 1 pm.

:naughty:

mozambik/liechtenstein/papua new guinea/Narnia/Forks/etc. 5am:mf_rosetinted:

Who do you think you're calling hypocritical there? :sneaky2: But yes, girls are more complicated, hence why we are also more beautiful to discover :roftl:. Guys are simple creatures, bless them :wub2:.

Bless us indeed :wub2: !

Men may not be so beautiful to discover as women, but dating them is much more relaxing, not only for other men, because they know where they stand obviously, but also for women because they are such simple creatures.

OMG ! I am getting deep ! I do need help !

Cheers,

Id3