Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this could be anything !!!, i think it will be tour dates or possibly the new website cus he DID say that the new site was being launched this week !!!

But it could be a release date for the first single ???

who knows ???

also notice the artwork, this could be the artwork for the new album !!!

sssooo can't wait :woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

btw, thanks freddiesdouble for the info :thumb_yello:

Edited by John Alan

wow, this could be anything !!!, i think it will be tour dates or possibly the new website he's he DID say that the new ste was being launched this week !!!

But it could be a release date for the first single ???

who knows ???

sssooo can't wait :woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

btw, thanks freddiesdouble for the info :thumb_yello:

What I heard from Finnish radio today is that Mika have thrown an acoustic gig for a group of journalists in Norway. Sounds very promising! :teehee:

Hence why I said "all western euro countries except for UK/Eire and Portugal" :biggrin2:

And Central Eastern Europe as well, like Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia Serbia...etc

I never thought it might be just the website. I'm assuming it's new dates, but it is the week for the website to be launched isn't it?

Yes it is.. But with all this fuss it better be something more.. :naughty:

I'm still so very excited! Those colours on that pre-announcement are pretty too.

Is it too much too hope for an announcement for BOTH website AND tour dates? And even more for tour dates for the whole summer that include all countries and not just Europe? *fingers, toes and eyes crossed*

Now this is the version I choose to believe :fangurl:

Could it be a surprise gig in Paris?

I wouldn't be counting on it but if it is, I'm going!

It's even better Teegs !!! 9pm for us in Eastern OZ ... :thumb_yello:

:doh:

I can't count!

Wait... it'll be 11pm for NZ right?

That means I have to get home quickly after TAFE... good thing it finishes at around 8:30... I just hope Deb doesn't decide to go longer than that..

what about greece sara?:blink:

Hmm..Did i miss Greece then? Are they different to you guys? I thought that they were on the same time as you, but I may be wrong. I haven't checked them :naughty:.

And Central Eastern Europe as well, like Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia Serbia...etc

I thought they were, but as I wasn't 100% sure and couldn't check there and then I decided to go with a conservative "western" :roftl:

I told you that you crack me up lately :roftl:. Somehow I don't think that 'turning you straight' would be an easy task so I will take that comment with a pinch of salt :aah:.

Don't underrate yourself, love :wink2: !

And I do prefer 'straighten up' to the more idiomatic 'turn'... there is a hint of discipline in it that I rather like :blush-anim-cl: .

Cheers,

Id3

And I do prefer 'straighten up' to the more idiomatic 'turn'... there is a hint of discipline in it that I rather like :blush-anim-cl: .

Cheers,

Id3

Am having a " sex and the city" deja vu :biggrin2:

I'm off tomorrow .... am I happy that I'm off tomorrow and not selling stupid chickens to customers .... :yay:

You bet I am ..... :wub2:

Thank you Freddie :huglove:

Why do I feel all giddy and silly :boxed:

Cheers,

Id3

Do i sence ID3 getting excited about announcements tomorrow ? :roftl::thumb_yello::wink2:

OMFG it seems i've made a mistake agn... can anybody tell me is it juz 6th May today??????:boxed:

i came back from my meeting n instantly logged on the mamber exclusive zone n found NOTHING, once again! idiot!!

Cheers,

Id3

Do i sence ID3 getting excited about announcements tomorrow ? :roftl::thumb_yello::wink2:

Nope, blame it on Sariflor :naughty: ... For once, it is not Sire's fault :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

OMFG it seems i've made a mistake agn... can anybody tell me is it juz 6th May today??????:boxed:

i came back from my meeting n instantly logged on the mamber exclusive zone n found NOTHING, once again! idiot!!

It's the seventh. :wink2:

I made that mistake too. :teehee: