Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

I didn't reply to MFC on twitter because people may follow it without being members here. Has there been a sudden increase in membership today I wonder?

And the site's running slowly for me now - I think the prophets of doom may be right when they predict a crash tomorrow.

Oh gosh.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo glad I've got a day off tomorrow!

I'm hoping it's the new dates..

I mean, the new website sounds interesting but.. I'm really hoping it's the dates :teehee:

I never thought it might be just the website. I'm assuming it's new dates, but it is the week for the website to be launched isn't it?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! Fantastic!! I wonder wonder wonder.........Gonna be wondering for a whole day now :naughty:.

Whatever it is, it sounds very promising, and certainly like a "good step":mf_lustslow:

I must say that your starry-eyed enthusiasm worries me a bi'.

Don't forget that Sire is a prize drama queen and that it would be sooo him to make us wait and drool and gag for something that would turn out to be slightly boring...

So if it does happen, try not to get in a twist whichever crotchless undie you are wearing at the time... sorry, I couldn't help it :naughty: !

And anyway, advertising naughty women's underwear on the MFC, thus running the risk of straightening up gay guys is very bad form, girl :shocked: . I mean girls, you were not the only guilty party.

Cheers,

Id3

I didn't reply to MFC on twitter because people may follow it without being members here. Has there been a sudden increase in membership today I wonder?

And the site's running slowly for me now - I think the prophets of doom may be right when they predict a crash tomorrow.

Oh gosh.

I tweeted about it, but I said it's for members only. So there may be more members joining today.

Getting up at 6:00 tomorrow. Mika's more important than sleep anyways.

I obviously live by that principle, considering the major lack of sleep that I've gone through for all my jetsetting Mika gigs :roftl:.

Is 7 am in the Nederlands the same as 7 am in France or is it 8 French time :confused: ?

7 am, is indeed 8 am french time :thumb_yello:

I'm quite sure that all the western european countries are on the same time, except for the UK/Eire islands and Portugal.

So, 7 am in NL would still be 7 am in France.

I must say, I do love the artwork in the announcement poster. It's really beautiful. I wonder if it's similar to the album or EP artwork! Can't wait to find out!

It is beautiful I agree. I love the colours. I believe it was the work of our own Mana (lollipop monkey) though, and not Mika or Dawack :biggrin2:.

I obviously live by that principle, considering the major lack of sleep that I've gone through for all my jetsetting Mika gigs :roftl:.

I'm quite sure that all the western european countries are on the same time, except for the UK/Eire islands and Portugal.

and in italy!:thumb_yello:

yes, but I ment 7 am Uk time, sorry to confuse you :wub2:

Sooo glad I've got a day off tomorrow!

I'm hoping it's the new dates..

I mean, the new website sounds interesting but.. I'm really hoping it's the dates

Me too!!! It had better be something well worth waiting 21 hours and 45 minutes for!:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: Not that I'm counting it down of course:teehee:

I must say that your starry-eyed enthusiasm worries me a bi'.

Don't forget that Sire is a prize drama queen and that it would be sooo him to make us wait and drool and gag for something that would turn out to be slightly boring...

So if it does happen, try not to get in a twist whichever crotchless undie you are wearing at the time... sorry, I couldn't help it :naughty: !

And anyway, advertising naughty women's underwear on the MFC, thus running the risk of straightening up gay guys is very bad form, girl :shocked: . I mean girls, you were not the only guilty party.

Cheers,

Id3

I told you that you crack me up lately :roftl:. Somehow I don't think that 'turning you straight' would be an easy task so I will take that comment with a pinch of salt :aah:.

I must say, I do love the artwork in the announcement poster. It's really beautiful. I wonder if it's similar to the album or EP artwork! Can't wait to find out!

Yes, me too. I forgot to mention that with all the excitement. Love it. Great job Mana!

and in italy!:thumb_yello:

Hence why I said "all western euro countries except for UK/Eire and Portugal" :biggrin2:

I'm still so very excited! Those colours on that pre-announcement are pretty too.

Is it too much too hope for an announcement for BOTH website AND tour dates? And even more for tour dates for the whole summer that include all countries and not just Europe? *fingers, toes and eyes crossed*

I'm still so very excited! Those colours on that pre-announcement are pretty too.

Is it too much too hope for an announcement for BOTH website AND tour dates? And even more for tour dates for the whole summer that include all countries and not just Europe? *fingers, toes and eyes crossed*

:roftl: We SO need a smiley for 'fingers, toes & eyes crossed' Suzy !!! :roftl:

This'll have to do ... :freak: