Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this could be anything !!!, i think it will be tour dates or possibly the new website cus he DID say that the new site was being launched this week !!!

But it could be a release date for the first single ???

who knows ???

also notice the artwork, this could be the artwork for the new album !!!

sssooo can't wait :woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

btw, thanks freddiesdouble for the info :thumb_yello:

Stop hyperventilating; man, or you're going to faint :shocked: !

And talking about breath, don't hold yours about tour dates.

The guy's a tease, the slowly stripping type, not the tearing clothes off one -well, maybe his lovers' but not his :naughty: -, we're going to be given information in homeopathic doses...

Cheers,

Id3

Man it was destined for us to wake at 6 am today to go to our final art class so we could see this. We spent the whole morning so excited and anxious and a little scared:shocked: Now we sooooo have to do the same tomorrow. It'll be 6 am here in Illinois we think and can't wait to see what's to come. We have our absolute final class of our college semester tomorrow at noon our time. If there is some U.S. dates posted tomorrow we are soooo not going to concentrate during class.:teehee:

ooh boy I feel stupid. I live near SLC in the United States, so noon in London is 5 am here. I got the tweet around midnight last night, and then woke up super early - - only to be disappointed because the announcement actually says THURSDAY! :naughty: hahaha.

Anybody make that same mistake? :blush-anim-cl:

yes i think greece is in our timezone so it'll be 2pm for us. and i have class:aah:

I'd hate to make one more enemy :sniper: on the MFC but... I am free all morning tomorrow, won't start torturing kids until 1.30 (12.30 UK time) :devil::roftl: .

Cheers,

Id3

Yep I was asking myself the same too... For those who can't make it, can't they check it later? Or will the notice vanish?:blink::naughty:

Nah, I don't think so. The special tickets will just be sold out. :thumb_yello: