Have You heard what the mods have done NOW ???

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually , we think they have been AMAZING ! so much stress , emotion , passion and love for the MFC .... They need a round of applause !!! ... Mika excitement has hit us all , but dont forget the ones who have worked extemely hard ! - Mods , admin - THANK YOU ! :bow:

For all you do behind the scenes that goes seemingly unnoticed, the hours you spend keeping this fanclub going,.. Thankyou so much ! Love , Hugs and kisses to you all !

thankyou.gif

Its MORE than appreciated ! ... the MFC means so much to us all ! :wub2::bow:

Caz and Kelz xoxox

Well said girls! I totally subscribe to that. Thanks to everyone for their hard hard work and for caring so much about us all :wub2:

Today has been totally crazy...when MFC crashed at ten to twelve, it felt like the apocalypse.:naughty:

Well done to all the Mods and Admin for keeping cool heads (well I assume they must have, they might have been swinging from the chandeliers in frustration for all I know :mf_rosetinted:).

Thanks guys :thumb_yello:

Yes, thank you so much! After getting to know some of you in the last year I'm floored at how much time and effort goes on behind the scenes. You deserve huge kudos from all of us (and from Mr. M too actually :naughty:). I love MFC, and it wouldn't be what it is without you. THANK YOU for your hard work, lost sleep and dedication. :wub2:

1.gif

Today has been totally crazy...when MFC crashed at ten to twelve, it felt like the apocalypse.:naughty:

Well done to all the Mods and Admin for keeping cool heads (well I assume they must have, they might have been swinging from the chandeliers in frustration for all I know :mf_rosetinted:).

:lmfao: Chandeliers was always an option ... believe me !!! :roftl:

Thank You to all of you too ... :wub2::group_hug:

swinging from the chandeliers... hmm that's an interesting thought! :das::aah:

well I assume they must have, they might have been swinging from the chandeliers in frustration for all I know :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that was pretty much accurate from about 10am UK time today :roftl:

But really, we do what we do because we love MFC. And it's a giant pain in the ass a lot of the time, but it's so worth it. :naughty:

:group_hug:

:lmfao:

That's EXACTLY what it felt like!

But really, we do what we do because we love MFC. And it's a giant pain in the ass a lot of the time, but it's so worth it. :naughty:

Aww, there you go -- yet again, Mana said it better than me :thumb_yello:

Me and kelz both thought you all have had a bloody hard week ... we wanted to show our appreciation for the hard working ones :wub2:

Okay, it might just be me but it sounds like you're suggesting that there are some not hard working mods... :blink::naughty:

To the mods and admin:

Thanks so much for all your hard work!