MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

When do you fly out :thumb_yello:

Saturday at midnight so I get in on Sunday morning.

If I don't "see" you at Sadler's Wells or anywhere else we're hanging out I hope you and anyone else who wants to will come to say hi. I get so scattered and distracted with jetlag, etc. At the Christmas party I completely forgot who all was even supposed to be there in order to seek them out.

Of course the champagne didn't help in that case. :teehee:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't "see" you at Sadler's Wells or anywhere else we're hanging out I hope you and anyone else who wants to will come to say hi. I get so scattered and distracted with jetlag, etc. At the Christmas party I completely forgot who all was even supposed to be there in order to seek them out.

I'm gonna really try and at least say hello to people (shyness permitting :aah:) I did see you at the Christmas party but never spoke to you there either .... :naughty:

I read that as "At the Christmas party, I completely forgot who I was!":roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm gonna really try and at least say hello to people (shyness permitting :aah:) I did see you at the Christmas party but never spoke to you there either .... :naughty:

My problem is I often don't "see" people. I guess from living in hard-ass towns like London and Toronto where you learn to block out the crowds and the beggars, etc. Unfortunately it has left me just generally unobservant in all situations :doh:

Standard Toaster was horrified that I could just walk past people on the street in LA who were trying to get our attention. He must think I'm a cold biatch. :shocked::naughty:

Why don't you try that line on Mika?

OMG I'm not even cleaned, packed, organized, etc. and I have to get my ass across an ocean. :aah

:roftl:

Good idea! I'd look more foolish than I already am:naughty:

If I get the chance to talk to him.. I'll have to come up with something.:naughty:

Of course the champagne didn't help in that case. :teehee

Oh well I'll be saying hi to whoever I see from here...Hope you don't mind:aah: It might be hard for me to connect the faces with the names but I'll try:naughty:

Oh well I'll be saying hi to whoever I see from here...Hope you don't mind:aah: It might be hard for me to connect the faces with the names but I'll try:naughty:

You're sitting behind Kata so I think you'll be easy to spot for me.

HA HA!! I don't even have a suitcase yet! Getting it from Mom when I pick her up. I just have things laid out on my guestbed. I'm thinking of all the things I need to do before I leave and it's going to take me right up until take-off. LOL!!

OMG I'm not even cleaned, packed, organized, etc. and I have to get my ass across an ocean. :aah:

Oh, girl...walking past people in Big Cities actually becomes a survival skill. You would be giving away all your hard earned money all day long if you couldn't just walk by them. It just gets annoying after awhile.

There is one guy who lives in my neighborhood that panhandles in the city I work in. One day, he came up for me for money and I said, "Dude, you live in the building across the street from me. You aren't homeless." He laughed and said, "Oh, thought I recognized you."

Many of these people aren't homeless so you just don't know who really needs it. If they ask for food, I'm more likely to get that for them.

My problem is I often don't "see" people. I guess from living in hard-ass towns like London and Toronto where you learn to block out the crowds and the beggars, etc. Unfortunately it has left me just generally unobservant in all situations :doh:

Standard Toaster was horrified that I could just walk past people on the street in LA who were trying to get our attention. He must think I'm a cold biatch. :shocked::naughty:

Many of these people aren't homeless so you just don't know who really needs it. If they ask for food, I'm more likely to get that for them.

I lived in Africa where children wear plastic shopping bags on their feet because they don't have shoes. There isn't a single person in this city who is experiencing that kind of poverty. Toronto streets are just full of chancers looking to make a quick buck.

I'm devastated I'll and have to miss you all and Mika on Monday now as my husband is ill in hospital... can't tell you how sad i am, all round. Thankfully MFC will keep me in touch and it may just save me.... it's funny how i found Mika and MFC in times of sadness before and now it'll be a life line again i feel at this time. Have fun everyone ..really do and look after each other xx

I'm devastated I'll and have to miss you all and Mika on Monday now as my husband is ill in hospital... can't tell you how sad i am, all round. Thankfully MFC will keep me in touch and it may just save me.... it's funny how i found Mika and MFC in times of sadness before and now it'll be a life line again i feel at this time. Have fun everyone ..really do and look after each other xx

Ohh man!!! Im SO sorry to hear that :boxed:

I hope he gets better soon

Oh vicky :huglove:

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope things will be better soon :huglove:

We'll be missing you, but there'll be more gigs when the album comes out :teehee: I'll be waiting for you in the front row whenever he gets to Brighton again :wub2:

Just sent you a PM .... wishing Neil all the best and that you're OK too .... will be thinking of you :huglove:

Know that we're always here if you want a natter :)

Oooh vicky, I'm sorry. I hope everything goes OK with your husband. Keep us up to date.

Oh Vicky that is so sad :blink:. I wish you all the best and that he makes a quick recovery.

We'll be thinking of you :huglove:

Same here, I was with a friend who had never been to London a few weeks ago and it took me about 6 times longer just to walked down Carnaby Street because she got caught up by every single one of those charity collector people that line the street. She hadn't quite got the don't look at them, don't listen to them and never slow down your pace while pretending to speak in a foreign language on your phone unless you want them to talk to you for 20 mins each. :doh:

I think unless someone actually calls me by my name in the street I just don't notice :naughty:

Nooo :shocked: Hopefully it's nothing too serious! Hope he gets better soon!:huglove:

Oh no! You have been one of those few people who I haven't met yet but who I have been looking forward to meet on Monday the most! :sad: I'm sorry for your husband. I hope he gets better soon and that we'll meet during the album tour. :huglove:

I have a question, for the docu thing, we're changing it into MFC; The story so far. And we need MFCers being interviewed and well, since a lot of them are coming to London, who is willing to do it and film it and send it to me?:roftl:

I have a question, for the docu thing, we're changing it into MFC; The story so far. And we need MFCers being interviewed and well, since a lot of them are coming to London, who is willing to do it and film it and send it to me?:roftl:

Oh your sig, that's is the sweetest picture I've seen!:wub2:

The natural question after a glimpse on the pic would be: When is the wedding?:roftl: