Transporting the MFC flag to gigs

RAK1

I'm putting this on here, as it is indirectly linked to gigs.

This year, I want to get the flag to EVERY gig, wherever it is.

So, at the moment, I've been through these shows, and as long as the people I've seen attending are amenable, we can get it to ALL the gigs.

Just 1 is the stumbling block, and that's the first one at Berlin!

I'm hoping that in the next week or so, someone might be going from Berlin to Amsterdam. That way the problem will be solved.

Edited by RAK1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting this on here, as it is indirectly linked to gigs.

This year, I want to get the flag to EVERY gig, wherever it is.

So, at the moment, I've been through these shows, and as long as the people I've seen attending are amenable, we can get it to ALL the gigs.

Just 1 is the stumbling block, and that's the first one at Berlin!

I'm hoping that in the next week or so, someone might be going from Berlin to Amsterdam. That way the problem will be solved.

why you say so?:blink:

go flag go!:biggrin2:

it'll be deligthful to have it in milan too! :punk:

it'd also be cool to have mika to sign it every time :biggrin2: aside us all, o.c.

new colours, fred..? aren't we sticking to MFC colours, or do you plan to change MFC distictive colours..? :blink::shocked:

it'll be deligthful to have it in milan too! :punk:

it'd also be cool to have mika to sign it every time :biggrin2: aside us all, o.c.

new colours, fred..? aren't we sticking to MFC colours, or do you plan to change MFC distictive colours..? :blink::shocked:

Yes I "believe" at some stage we are to tie in with mikas new site , some much as happened this week though I think are all just taking a deep breath

Yes I "believe" at some stage we are to tie in with mikas new site , some much as happened this week though I think are all just taking a deep breath

*picks jaw up off the floor* :shocked:

gosh, I'm SO in the back of beyond.. :boxed:

It's finally happening... how long has it been??? :thumb_yello:

Mika is:mf_rosetinted:

Oh lovely. Bright blue/turquoise and purple and black? Nice :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is:mf_rosetinted:

Actually that is so true. I'm sure he'd happily be in charge of it, he's not much else to do has he?

Or the management......

Or his roadies........

Edited by Ruth

Are you doing a new one with new colours penguin?

WHAT!!!

I wish someone would tell me these things!

Well at the moment he'll have to put up with this one for the acoustic tour!

Let me know what colours and the logo is, and I'll get another one done before the album comes out.

Well, I know we have joked about it before............but if we were REALLY stuck:wink2:

oh, I didn't joke.. :blink: if we ask him nicely.. :fisch: john? :blink:

I do like the new mika website colours. serious.

but I agree with silver, mfc's old yellow looks has the taste of good ol' things, and a flavour that's more than pure layout appearence.. :wub2:

I think we could replace the brown with the turquoise - that should work OK with the orange - but designers (?) need to remember that this is a forum where people need to be able to read the posts clearly and not be distracted by bright colours.

I think we could replace the brown with the turquoise - that should work OK with the orange - but designers (?) need to remember that this is a forum where people need to be able to read the posts clearly and not be distracted by bright colours.

I'm not bothered by the colours, but then my sight's fine. for some people may not be the same..

are they gonna make the 2 places match overall, or completely..? I guess it's known yet, right? :blink:

Yes, that's something we really want to keep in mind. The biggest thing about this site is that while the brown/orange/beige isn't sexy, it's very, very readable. I think most people can sit on MFC for hours without getting eye strain. We'll definitely be conscious of that when thinking of how to implement Mika's new colours. :thumb_yello:

Yes, that's something we really want to keep in mind. The biggest thing about this site is that while the brown/orange/beige isn't sexy, it's very, very readable. I think most people can sit on MFC for hours without getting eye strain. We'll definitely be conscious of that when thinking of how to implement Mika's new colours. :thumb_yello:

Will we know before September?

Will we know before September?

Yes. So go ahead with the traditional colours for the acoustic tour flag, and we'll make sure we've got everything sorted in time for new flags to be created with the new colours well in advance of whatever tour accompanies the release of the full album. :biggrin2:

You can get advice from the RNIB on making websites accessible to all here:

http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/code/public_rnib008789.hcsp

:thumb_yello:

No! :shocked:

Don't change our colours!

We need to retain our independence. I don't want to be swallowed up by a record company.

We will still retain our independence, silver -- we're just looking at bringing

our colors more in line with Mikasounds.com, so the transition between

the two sites isn't so jarring.

I'm not bothered by the colours, but then my sight's fine. for some people may not be the same..

are they gonna make the 2 places match overall, or completely..? I guess it's known yet, right? :blink:

I don't think the goal is to match exactly -- it's just that our yellow/orange/

brown scheme doesn't exactly jive with Mikasounds purple/turquoise/black.

Believe me, I don't think any of us want the black text boxes that

Mikasounds has now -- way too hard on the eyes. But maybe something

less yellow/orange... :naughty:

We will still retain our independence, silver -- we're just looking at bringing

our colors more in line with Mikasounds.com, so the transition between

the two sites isn't so jarring.

I don't think the goal is to match exactly -- it's just that our yellow/orange/

brown scheme doesn't exactly jive with Mikasounds purple/turquoise/black.

Believe me, I don't think any of us want the black text boxes that

Mikasounds has now -- way too hard on the eyes. But maybe something

less yellow/orange... :naughty:

i agree, the white on black is hard on the eyes... and considering we spend alot of time here we need a relaxing color scheme :wink2: