MIKA Live in New York, June 23rd, 2009

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika Live In NYC

Posted on May 26th, 2009

Calling all New Yorkers, attention all American citizens - hell, this goes out to anyone across the globe who can get to the Big Apple on June 23…

It’s a Mika show!

It’s a Mika show! Mika will play (Le) Poisson Rouge on 158 Bleeker Street, between Thompson & Sullivan, NYC, USA on Tuesday, June 23.

(Le) Poisson Rouge is an over-18 only venue, soi please make sure you have suitable ID if you think you’ll need it.

A special fan presale will run from Tues 26th May 2pm (EST) and 10pm (GMT) exclusively via mikasounds.com.

Tickets will go on general sale from Thursday, May 28th via the usual outlets.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines…

Call me selfish, but I have an issue when it appears simulteously on both MS and here...it was supposed to be exclusive for us, but within 5 minutes of us getting it, there it is on MS. That sucks.

Mika Live In NYC

Posted on May 26th, 2009

Calling all New Yorkers, attention all American citizens - hell, this goes out to anyone across the globe who can get to the Big Apple on June 23…

It’s a Mika show!

It’s a Mika show! Mika will play (Le) Poisson Rouge on 158 Bleeker Street, between Thompson & Sullivan, NYC, USA on Tuesday, June 23.

(Le) Poisson Rouge is an over-18 only venue, soi please make sure you have suitable ID if you think you’ll need it.

A special fan presale will run from Tues 26th May 2pm (EST) and 10pm (GMT) exclusively via mikasounds.com.

Call me selfish, but I have an issue when it appears simulteously on both MS and here...it was supposed to be exclusive for us, but within 5 minutes of us getting it, there it is on MS. That sucks.

I agree.:sneaky2:

hm, and what is "very special" about this gig, like it was announced on mikasounds? :blink: anyway, great news for all new yorkers, have fun! :original:

i'll be on holiday on rome at that time.

Congrats North Americans! Hope you can make it!:flowers2:

I suspect a moddish trick - it can't have been visible all that time and no-one see it :aah:

The mods strike again!:naughty:

Mods are sneaky. :teehee::naughty:

And still we love you!:wub2:

Mika Live In NYC

Posted on May 26th, 2009

It’s a Mika show!

I agree.:sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: Agree with you both.

What I also find funny though is that it says on the MFC poster that fan presale is from 2-5 EST and 7-10 GMT, but on MS it says 2 EST and 10 GMT.

What time do they actually mean that this will be on sale? Another Team Mika gaffe?

In any case, I'm REALLY happy for all the North American MFC'ers that will make it to this gig - Enjoy and REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

What it means is that Mika's "fans" - AKA, us and the members of the Mikasounds community - get an exclusive before the tickets go on wide release. As in, before all the New York media outlets get an email blitz from Mika's PR team resulting in the gigs being announced by every radio station, newspaper, etc.

Right now, that info is only available where active fans will look - on MFC, and on Mikasounds. :thumb_yello:

What it means is that Mika's "fans" - AKA, us and the members of the Mikasounds community - get an exclusive before the tickets go on wide release. As in, before all the New York media outlets get an email blitz from Mika's PR team resulting in the gigs being announced by every radio station, newspaper, etc.

Right now, that info is only available where active fans will look - on MFC, and on Mikasounds. :thumb_yello:

And all over twitter!:wink2: