The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

Hi !

I wanted to buy one copy of the Observer at the airport. Maybe it was already said but is the Music Monthly is in the Observer ? I mean, it is a supplement of the newspaper sold with it, right ? :blush-anim-cl:

I hope I'll find it at the airport :boxed:

Yes that's right. The Observer comes packaged up with the OMM and other supplements, wrapped in plastic so all the various bits don't fall out :naughty:.

I hope you can still get a copy..it was Sunday's newspaper :blink:. But they may have a copy if you ask.

Yes that's right. The Observer comes packaged up with the OMM and other supplements, wrapped in plastic so all the various bits don't fall out :naughty:.

I hope you can still get a copy..it was Sunday's newspaper :blink:. But they may have a copy if you ask.

Thank you for answering :wink2:

I hope I could too, but as it's a weekly newspaper, I think that if I find one, it'll be this one. :teehee:

Well I'll see, but I'd love to read the article in the plane before going to holidays...

Thank you for answering :wink2:

I hope I could too, but as it's a weekly newspaper, I think that if I find one, it'll be this one. :teehee:

Well I'll see, but I'd love to read the article in the plane before going to holidays...

Oh is it a weekly?? I didn't know that. It is so long since I bought any kind of newspaper (this is the first one I have bought in years :teehee: I tend to borrow other people's :naughty: not that I am miserly or anything :teehee:).

Good luck anyway, it really is worth trying to get, it's a great article and the pictures are wonderful. It's worth £2 of anyone's money, I would have paid double that actually, if not more :wub2:.

Exactly! If it was a sh*t article like most articles of Mika tend to be, I wouldn't want it just for the pictures. But it's the best article of Mika I've ever read, and sooooo long! Half naked Mika covered in paint is just a bonus. :wub2:

Yep!:biggrin2:

Indeed.. So worth the time you spend reading it though.

Haha yeah:roftl:

French Deb, I hope you can find it!:biggrin2:

The article was surprisingly good! And a little darker than the typical Mika interview, which I like. That photo is really great, reminds me of Prince. (hmm, does anything NOT remind me of Prince? LOL!) This mag is definitely worth hunting down. Unless someone has a spare not already promised to someone else, I may have to resort to Ebay. :huh:

I wish I bought a copy of it :boxed:.. I thought I wouldn't bother on Sunday, but now i'm kicking myself. I love the article... Oddly, I like how we're referred to in there as some worrying extreme fans :roftl::roftl:...

I wish I bought a copy of it :boxed:.. I thought I wouldn't bother on Sunday, but now i'm kicking myself. I love the article... Oddly, I like how we're referred to in there as some worrying extreme fans :roftl::roftl:...

and "hardcore" fans too :glasses2:

Thanks a million Ruth! Beautiful photos. The paint-splattered ones are nice, but my favorite is the "clean white outfit behind black sharpie mural" photo. It's a strong image, and the mischievous expression is intriguing.

Edited by DaMango

I'm sure he doesn't even know the half of it. :teehee:

Thanks a million Ruth! Beautiful photos. The paint-splattered ones are nice, but my favorite is the "clean white outfit behind black sharpie mural" photo. It's a strong image, and the mischievous expression is intriguing.

Does anyone else see Rolf harris in that photo - on the left as we look at it - there is an eye and nose teardrop, and that cloudy thing looks like his hair - definitely an abstract pic of Rolf Harris :teehee:

I just read the article. Wow. I made me cry, it freally did. I dunno why, if it was the emotion behind Mika's words, the words themselves (for I do find words to have a strong emotional attachment), maybe it was feeling close to Mika with that interview, or even the complete understanding of what he was talking about (and not in the fangirly 'omg yeah i felt like that kinda once') in the 'I may not have had the exact same experiences as you but I definitely know what you're talking about and I've definitely felt and expressed emotions they way you just explained.' way.

I love him more every time I see him or hear from him.

He's one of the few people who's 'flaws' are not flaws at all, but they only make him all the more perfect.

:wub2:

That's my favourite too.

You're welcome

Did I ever tell you I'm jealous of your photoshop skills and creativity? :aah:

You should make some more wallpapers :teehee:

Please? :fangurl:

I've made some more, and maybe I'll finish up the ones that have been sitting around. Then I'll post em. :wub2:

thats a very nice interesting article and an even better vid! my only complaint is that the writer has used the words weird/odd/strange like a hundred times

t4p deb:thumb_yello:

I noticed that too! The words "odd" and "strange" have negative connotations, though I don't think the author meant them to.

You are very talented, how do you do that? it's amazing!

I really love your wallpaper :mf_lustslow:

Oh, it's magic. :kaf: