The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

I'm thinking this relationship is the one he alluded to when LICM came out, when he said he'd been in love once.

Can't believe no one remembers this!!!:blink:

I remember, that I read this and he said it was the most terrible expirience in his life. And My Interpretation comes from this break.

I remember, that I read this and he said it was the most terrible expirience in his life. And My Interpretation comes from this break.

Well I read that he wrote My interpretation with Jodie March (sp?) about a bad breakup she'd experienced recently.:roftl:

Don't trust Mika, I tell you:teehee:

Well I read that he wrote My interpretation with Jodie March (sp?) about a bad breakup she'd experienced recently.:roftl:

Don't trust Mika, I tell you:teehee:

Yeah, that is my stance on the whole thing, especially considering how it all seems too confused and contradictory :roftl:. I think that he loves to confuse and to say things without actually giving out any information.

Yeah, that is my stance on the whole thing, especially considering how it all seems too confused and contradictory :roftl:. I think that he loves to confuse and to say things without actually giving out any information.

I group his stories into 4 types:

1., The truth :bored:

2., A story with elements of truth in it, slightly exaggerated so that it distracts the attention of the interviewer and no uneasy topics are brought up in the remaining part of the conversation.:teehee:

3., A story he spends weeks thinking about to be able to answer a difficult question. He tries to shape it to fit well with his image and the whole marketing concept but when he gets asked it all becomes bland and we at MFC spend weeks trying to figure out the missing link:blink:

4., Completely made up story mainly for his own entertainment (like the one with John Travolta) :biggrin2:

2., A story with elements of truth in it, slightly exaggerated so that it distracts the attention of the interviewer and no uneasy topics are brought up in the remaining part of the conversation.:teehee:

3., A story he spends weeks thinking about to be able to answer a difficult question. He tries to shape it to fit well with his image and the whole marketing concept but when he gets asked it all becomes bland and we at MFC spend weeks trying to figure out the missing link:blink:

4., Completely made up story mainly for his own entertainment (like the one with John Travolta) :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

I tend to agree!!

uuuuuuu I received the magazine and I HAD to re read the article. And look some words up haha. Mika makes me learn some vocabulary, how cool? :D

I really love this article. And the pics are awesome!! :D

I believe you are the voice of wisdom. . . :wink2:

uuuuuuu I received the magazine and I HAD to re read the article. And look some words up haha. Mika makes me learn some vocabulary, how cool? :D

Unfortunately most of your new vocabulary may be swearwords dear. :naughty:

Very well put :aah:

I think that when it comes to these kinds of subjects, Mika's word is not to be trusted completely:naughty:

Take it all with a pinch of salt?

When he speaks in French, it enlarges my French vocabulary. Great isn't it?

Take it all with a pinch of salt?

Hmm maybe not...or maybe yes..I just don't think he's telling the whole truth about this particular area, just because he doesn't want us to know. But maybe I'm wrong.

Hmm maybe not...or maybe yes..I just don't think he's telling the whole truth about this particular area, just because he doesn't want us to know. But maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe he doesn't know himself LOL :roftl:

:roftl: You've got him sussed, Suzie (especially 3 :naughty:)

When he speaks in French, it enlarges my French vocabulary. Great isn't it?

I think I don't need to go to uni anymore... Mika will be my personal teacher:mf_rosetinted:

And I like swear words:naughty:

Reminds me of my days in NL, and the little things they taught me.

"K*t, l*l, k*nd, neu*en is gezond" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think the k*nd should be k*nt? Otherwise I just don't know my dutch swear words :teehee: If that's the case someone pm it to me :blink::aah:

Nice you remembered that last sentence :D