The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

Very nice and really more of a look into the "bubble".

However, you'd think the writer could of said strange less. I came away feeling like the author didn't "get it".

And I felt a bit sad for Mika, at the hint of stuggles in the past.

And as always amazed at his mind and his brillance as an artist.

And I felt my pulse quicken when he was likened to Freddie Mercury, Prince and George Michael. No wonder I love him so much.

I cannot wait to see what further interviews for this record may reveal.

It seems that Mika is loosening up quite a bit about his private life.

And now, good morning London and good night USA. :thumb_yello:

I got my copy of Obs Music Monthly! What a wonderful article! Such a long article too. Not much that we don't already know, but beautifully written and very complementary of Mika.

One thing that stands out for me. It says that We Are Golden will be the first single.

I went out this morning at about half nine to get it :roftl: It took about a decade to read, but it was absolutely beautiful and my love for him has escalated about 100 times. I didn't even know that could be possible.

OK UK people- is this mag really small and well hidden or have Sainsbury's just delivered two Observers without the music mag?

:shocked:

Mine were all in a plastic wrapping - you could see the magazine through the plastic - i checked 'cuz I've been caught like that before :shocked:

is this a monthly, weekly or daily magazine? guess i could get it here in munich at the international press store. :original:

i'm currently reading the online article, still not finished, it's so long... :naughty:

is this a monthly, weekly or daily magazine? guess i could get it here in munich at the international press store. :original:

i'm currently reading the online article, still not finished, it's so long... :naughty:

It's a supplement in today's Observer newspaper - only available today :aah:

ah, thanx for the info - so i'd have to go today to get it. is it worth buying it, like, are there more pictures, or is it just the cover and the same text like online?

ah, thanx for the info - so i'd have to go today to get it. is it worth buying it, like, are there more pictures, or is it just the cover and the same text like online?

There's a few big pictures (incredibly cute, may I add :wub2: ) and inside the newspaper they put little pictures and quotes, too