If Mika is far from you, look at the sky and think of Him

Lena

From the childhood I like to look at the sky. In the night sky I looked at stars and searched for satellites. The sky so bewitches. Its depth is is unreal infinite, up to dizziness. When I for the first time have heard Mika' singing "Satellite", I have been so enamoured in this song that I listened to its long months. I like as before to look

at the sky, to search for satellites, but since then in me Mika's voice always sounds:

" Satellite in my eyes

Like a diamond in the sky

How I wonder... "

When night is dark I search for the satellite and I think of Mika, I see blinking stars and I think of Mika, I look at the Moon and I think of Mika.

When is bright day and I see clouds, blueness or the grey sky... and the Sun...my ideas come back to darling Mika again . The sky - Mika - the satellite - Mika - stars - Mika - clouds - Mika - the Sun - Mika... It for me is such natural, what I did not reflect at all about this day, whether has someone the same feelings... I wanted to share it with all of you. I so strongly wanted, that not only I one looked in the sky, mentally saying dear name "Mika"...

If you will steadfastly look now at the sky... whether time of day or of night. If you will feel all depth and infinity and beauty... and you will say by whisper : "MIIIKAAAAA"... And then in following time and times, His dear name and image will emerge even at only one look skyward ... Why the sky? It is one for everything, and everyone sees it. we see it and our darling Mika sees it . If you to me will believe, so will be.

The sky - Mika - the satellite - Mika - stars - Mika - clouds - Mika - the Sun - Mika....

I see the sky, I mean see Mika

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lena, you are a romantic and a poetic person, aren't you?

:wub2:

i, myself, have not looked at the sky and think of mika, but i do look at the sky and the stars and find it very peaceful and calming.

next time i look at the sky, i will think of you Lena :huglove:

Lena, you are a romantic and a poetic person, aren't you?

:wub2:

i, myself, have not looked at the sky and think of mika, but i do look at the sky and the stars and find it very peaceful and calming.

next time i look at the sky, i will think of you Lena :huglove:

Noooooooo , guylaine! think of Mika!!

Girls! Imagine, Mika too will look at the sky and will think: " How many people have thought of me? Someone looks and thinks ". He will have joy on soul from these ideas. Though.. when I see tasty sweets I too think of Mika))haha. And seeing many other things, I think of Him). I want to give Him all

When I look at the sky i think - mmm...am i gonna need an umbrella? :naughty: Seriously i know what you mean about the night sky, i too love it, well any sky really. Have you noticed how some days the sky looks as if you can reach out and touch it, and others it looks just so far away? Mika isn't actually very often far from me for i have recently developed Mika-ear infection - this is when you've listened to MIKA non-stop for a week on your ipod, and now you've finally stopped cos it needs re-charging, but you can STILL hear Mika Ring Ringing in your ears! :wink2:

This reminds me of what my childhood bf and me used to do

Looking at the moon at night, thinking about him, knowing they see the same moo

Droopsy , similar idea have visited me only concerning Mika):teehee:

Aww, you truly do think poetically, Lena. Thanks for sharing this!

Really,Deb, I have written it not for a beautiful word. It would be desirable for every, that the heavenly beauty would be associated with Mika:wub2:

That is a beautiful thought, Lena

Thanks, Silver! look on sky! Search for the satellite and think of Mikа :wub2:

From the childhood I like to look at the sky. In the night sky I looked at stars and searched for satellites. The sky so bewitches. Its depth is is unreal infinite, up to dizziness. When I for the first time have heard Mika' singing "Satellite", I have been so enamoured in this song that I listened to its long months. I like as before to look

at the sky, to search for satellites, but since then in me Mika's voice always sounds:

" Satellite in my eyes

How I wonder... "

When night is dark I search for the satellite and I think of Mika, I see blinking stars and I think of Mika, I look at the Moon and I think of Mika.

When is bright day and I see clouds, blueness or the grey sky... and the Sun...my ideas come back to darling Mika again . The sky - Mika - the satellite - Mika - stars - Mika - clouds - Mika - the Sun - Mika... It for me is such natural, what I did not reflect at all about this day, whether has someone the same feelings... I wanted to share it with all of you. I so strongly wanted, that not only I one looked in the sky, mentally saying dear name "Mika"...

If you will steadfastly look now at the sky... whether time of day or of night. If you will feel all depth and infinity and beauty... and you will say by whisper : "MIIIKAAAAA"... And then in following time and times, His dear name and image will emerge even at only one look skyward ... Why the sky? It is one for everything, and everyone sees it. we see it and our darling Mika sees it . If you to me will believe, so will be.

The sky - Mika - the satellite - Mika - stars - Mika - clouds - Mika - the Sun - Mika....

is beautiful lena

i love it :wub2:

" Satellite in my eyes

How I wonder... "

beautiful said Lena.

I feel attraction for the night sky for as long as I can remember.

It gives me a mystical feeling.

When i look at the sky I think about people who lived here thousand years

ago and that they saw the same sky as I do now.

I find everything about the universe very interesting and if there is a documentary on the TV i always watch it.

these days i look at the moon a lot,thinking,this is the same moon that Mika sees,maybe even at the same time as me.

So I know what you mean,I do it too

Aww, Lena! It's amazing how you manage to use a translator to write something more beautiful than many native English speakers could write. :wub2:

I had an experience which was pretty much the same idea, only in reverse. I was at a yoga class once, and the instructor told us to feel the energy leaving our bodies and entering the ground, then joining a global pool of energy running through the ground and touching people the world over. Of course, hearing that, I admit I thought of Mika. :blush-anim-cl:

is beautiful lena

i love it :wub2:

My small spell - look at the sky with ideas on Mika

beautiful said Lena.

I feel attraction for the night sky for as long as I can remember.

It gives me a mystical feeling.

When i look at the sky I think about people who lived here thousand years

ago and that they saw the same sky as I do now.

I find everything about the universe very interesting and if there is a documentary on the TV i always watch it.

these days i look at the moon a lot,thinking,this is the same moon that Mika sees,maybe even at the same time as me.

So I know what you mean,I do it too

Moonlightchild ))) I knew, not one I think so, I am not unique)

And still a rain... Water does not vanish anywhere. The same droplet of a rain which has concerned Mika sometime will fall to me to a shoulder. Or already fell... It is sweet:wub2:

Aww, Lena! It's amazing how you manage to use a translator to write something more beautiful than many native English speakers could write.

I had an experience which was pretty much the same idea, only in reverse. I was at a yoga class once, and the instructor told us to feel the energy leaving our bodies and entering the ground, then joining a global pool of energy running through the ground and touching people the world over. Of course, hearing that, I admit I thought of Mika.

lollipop_monkey,I know about it ) Sometimes I think, my mental call reached Mika though once ).

Moonlightchild ))) I knew, not one I think so, I am not unique)

And still a rain... Water does not vanish anywhere. The same droplet of a rain which has concerned Mika sometime will fall to me to a shoulder. Or already fell... It is sweet:wub2:

Wow Lena, never thought about that,that also means that maybe the same water that mika drunk,I've been drinking too:naughty:

" Satellite in my eyes

How I wonder... "

Lena... it's beautiful! :huglove:

You know? I often do it:wink2:

I like so much to look at the sky at night. I think that's so peaceful... and it's more paceful when I think of HIM... Sometimes I cry; tears get out of my eyes and I don't really want to do it...

I am glad I have shared my secret ideas with you. Would be egoistic to continue to look to alone in the sky and to consider, that it belongs only to me).

It is lovely it is so strongly ran into my ideas). Today in the morning I went the sky was low and grey. But at each casual look at these grey clouds, I whispered as bewitched: "Mika". My lips were stretched in a smile and eyes involuntarily rose to the sky again). So was I smiling looking at the sky and whispering to "Mika"

I am glad I have shared my secret ideas with you. Would be egoistic to continue to look to alone in the sky and to consider, that it belongs only to me

ooohh!! you are so sweet!! this part i quoted is so touching... :tears:

thank you for sharing your personal thoughts in a so lovely way!! :wub2::huglove:

I am glad I have shared my secret ideas with you. Would be egoistic to continue to look to alone in the sky and to consider, that it belongs only to me).

It is lovely it is so strongly ran into my ideas). Today in the morning I went the sky was low and grey. But at each casual look at these grey clouds, I whispered as bewitched: "Mika". My lips were stretched in a smile and eyes involuntarily rose to the sky again). So was I smiling looking at the sky and whispering to "Mika"

Ohhh, I love your posts Lena :huglove:

Noooooooo , guylaine! think of Mika!!

i love your post lena,thanks to share it here....

i want to go to bed,but i'll do it before,ok...

so,i'll see mika,and my mikafamily,all of you...

thanks,really:wub2:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

i love your post lean,thanks to share it here....

i want to go to bed,but i'll do it before,ok...

so,i'll see mika,and my mikafamily,all of you...

thanks,really:wub2:

"post lean"?:teehee: Is it " lena" inside out?:biggrin2:

Funny, just now for the first time I was visited with an idea ... is possible, during this moment not only one I look at the sky through a window?)