I cried when he sang Happy Ending at Sadlers Wells.:emot-sad::tears::blush-anim-cl:

Almost did! The acoustic version really is lovely :wub2:

So,no news from the ticket fairy I guess?

If there are soon,I'll try to make aluminium foil-stars if anyone cares :biggrin2::roftl:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so too! It will be a magical moment for you, hearing Mika perform WAG at a gig for the first time:biggrin2::wub2:

Providing there are no big huge menacing security guards around, I'll have a video of it. Which reminds me, I need to clear my SD cards and charge my batteries. :thumb_yello:

i realize that i am really immature : pay a flight + hotel without anyassurance to get in the venue.....ouh là là ....:roftl:

MIKATEAM: if you want this gig to be successful, the real fans must be there!!!!!!:sneaky2::sneaky2:

We know all the lyrics , we can stay quiet when necessary.....JOHNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!Do something!!!!:wub2:

I will be there on Friday, got a ticket too!!:thumb_yello:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, my ticket situation fell through and I don't have tickets in the end :biggrin2: so if the ticket fairy still manages to get some, I am all open hands here waitingggg :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Oh Bugger:shocked: Poor you.

I just got my email through + my ticket! Very very very happy. I'd given up hope actually, I thought it'd be an email about my railcard when I saw I had a new message.

WOW What a brilliant suprise:shocked::thumb_yello:

They can just film the crowd outside instead then :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/itunesfestival2009/ticketcompetition/default.html

Win iTunes Festival Tickets!

How would you like to see Mika live at the iTunes Festival?

We’ve got tickets to giveaway to TWO lucky winners so they and a guest can watch Mika perform on the 31st July at the Roundhouse, London.

The prize also includes: travel (courtesy of thetrainline.com), overnight accommodation (courtesy of laterooms.com) and an iPod touch each!

To be in with a chance of winning, just enter your details in the form below.

Please note that winners and their guests must be 18 or over and UK mainland residents. The competition closes on 27th July at 9am.

good luck UK people over 18 :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the link Allegra....and thanks Rose for phoning me about it.

Yeah, I've kind of been popping in and out for a long time, not doing much posting but checking up on news and stuff. I haven't met any of you, but I've certainly seen loads of MFCers about at gigs, hard to miss you all actually, haha. I'll definitely pop by and say hello if I get a chance, though knowing me I'll end up running late and I'll have to leg it from Chalk Farm to the Roundhouse even though running isn't really something I have quite grasped the concept of, haha.

Obviously decided to give us a wide birth:roftl: A wise move:naughty:

i realize that i am really immature : pay a flight + hotel without anyassurance to get in the venue.....ouh là là ....:roftl:

MIKATEAM: if you want this gig to be successful, the real fans must be there!!!!!!:sneaky2::sneaky2:

We know all the lyrics , we can stay quiet when necessary.....JOHNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!Do something!!!!:wub2:

Not that you are desperate or anything:roftl:

Hahaha not necessarily a wide berth, but I'm quite shy and thus don't go up to people and say HI I'M LAURA. I just join the back of the queue instead.

I know it can be difficult...especially when everyone else seems to know each other. It would be nice to meet you though:wub2:

Hahaha not necessarily a wide berth, but I'm quite shy and thus don't go up to people and say HI I'M LAURA. I just join the back of the queue instead.

Look for the flag and come say hello:wink2:

:offtopic: Could you give me the original pics from the one in your sig:naughty:

The pic came as it is, like this, I think Alice posted it somewhere.

24jul17.jpg

:sneaky2: I never spoke to you at Sadlers Wells ... I must rectify this at Itunes .... :biggrin2:

Yes! We must, I didn't even see you at SW, saw your cat that you gave Mika but not you! :naughty:

One thing to point out though when filming.. The tv cameras are on tracks at the front and get in the way...a lot - it gets pretty annoying trying to watch with someones head in the way...

i.e

(This is one of my vids from last years..)

One thing to point out though when filming.. The tv cameras are on tracks at the front and get in the way...a lot - it gets pretty annoying trying to watch with someones head in the way...

i.e

MMMM most annoying. Ordinary press photographers are bad enough aren't they.

i.e

Can see how that would get annoying when trying to video:sneaky2:

I know...at least they get thrown out after 3 songs though

Yes.......................except at SW's:shocked: I think they were enjoying it too much:naughty:

I know at the Roundhouse they have quite a few crane cameras because the All American Rejects filmed a DVD there a few months ago, so hopefully there won't be too many cameras down the front. Koko's not particularly great when they've got cameras because they haven't got a sloping floor either so if you're down on the floor it's not a great view, but Roundhouse is a little better.

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll bear it in mind when I'm there and try and dodge the cameras and security. =]

Ooh you're bringing the flag? Remind me to sign it cos I keep not signing it, it's like it's always hiding from me :aah:

Yep, sure am!

And everyone will have to write really small, as space is really limited! Even Mika had to write small last week.:naughty:

I know at the Roundhouse they have quite a few crane cameras because the All American Rejects filmed a DVD there a few months ago, so hopefully there won't be too many cameras down the front. Koko's not particularly great when they've got cameras because they haven't got a sloping floor either so if you're down on the floor it's not a great view, but Roundhouse is a little better.

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll bear it in mind when I'm there and try and dodge the cameras and security. =]

Did you go to the roundhouse before or were you able to google pics of the venue :confused: ?

Sloping floor is good :thumb_yello: .

Cheers,

Id3