• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what time is he on anyway?

doubt I'll make it because of work, but I dunno what times i'm working yet on friday...

This was on Mikasounds missy

The opening tracks from Mika's upcoming appearance at the iTunes Festival will be broadcast live on ITV2 as a fitting finale to the channel's iTunes festival coverage. Tune in July 31st, 8.50pm to 9pm

The opening tracks from Mika's upcoming appearance at the iTunes Festival will be broadcast live on ITV2 as a fitting finale to the channel's iTunes festival coverage. Tune in July 31st, 8.50pm to 9pm

broadcast LIVE? okay cool beans. Doubt I'll go anyway, because I'll most likely have work the next day and shizz :roftl:

:shocked:

This news reminded me of the show opening in Berlin..... :roftl:

...Hope he will be less nervous...:naughty: .... :biggrin2:

Uh no lol, a guestlist is just a list of people going in for free. You have to show up at a desk, give yer ID, and you get a free ticket then.

Which is different from a VIP or all access list. ;)

Guestlist Definition:

At a show or other event,a guest list is a list of people who are allowed to enter the show for free or without a ticket. People on the guest list usually include the press, anyone working in some capacity for the musicians, and if there is space, the friends and family of the musicians and of the people who work for the band.

Being on the guest list is not always the same thing as having an "access all areas" pass or a backstage pass. At larger shows, there are usually two guest lists: a list of people who are to be allowed free entry into the show and a list of people who should be given a backstage pass. It is up to the musicians and the musicians' representatives who ends up on which list.

So Niki27 why you LOL as tho I was stupid I am not sure.... to be on a guestlist you don't need a ticket and as the MFCers do need a ticket to gain entry they are NOT on an official guest list which is the point I was trying to make they are just on a list for the MFC.

xxx

So Niki27 why you LOL as tho I was stupid I am not sure.... to be on a guestlist you don't need a ticket and as the MFCers do need a ticket to gain entry they are NOT on an official guest list which is the point I was trying to make they are just on a list for the MFC.

xxx

Actually, no one is paying to get in to this gig! It's free to everyone :naughty:

I really don't see the reason for quibbling over semantics. The bottom line

is that whether you're on the MFC "guestlist" or the "official" guestlist,

you won't have to pay, and you will get entry to the gig. And that's

really what matters, right? :thumb_yello:

One day I want to meet you and hold you to my brawny chest like a long lost brother ...

:lmao: Please Lord, let me live long enough to witness that!!!

I hope Mika has taken this into consideration and rejigged his setlist from the acoustic tour. I for one can do without yet another rendition of acoustic GK and I suspect the general viewing public can too :wink2:

Guestlist Definition:

At a show or other event,a guest list is a list of people who are allowed to enter the show for free or without a ticket. People on the guest list usually include the press, anyone working in some capacity for the musicians, and if there is space, the friends and family of the musicians and of the people who work for the band.

Being on the guest list is not always the same thing as having an "access all areas" pass or a backstage pass. At larger shows, there are usually two guest lists: a list of people who are to be allowed free entry into the show and a list of people who should be given a backstage pass. It is up to the musicians and the musicians' representatives who ends up on which list.

xxx

I think it was just a case of mixed up terminology, whatever. I don't think anyone is suggesting the TF list is privileged in any way. No need for arguing over semantics.

Dear DCDEb I am not the one causing trouble here... you want to take a closer look at your fellow Moderator! :sneaky2:

What happened...

Rose mentioned about being on a guestlist then Karen asked what guestlist....I THEN SAID it was just terminology and made the statement that a guestlist is what MIKA'S friends and family go on and the TF people are just on A MFC List...ie..nothing special.

Then Sophie decided to LOL and basically say I was wrong..

Why should I not defend myself? I am not the person laughing at others ????? I was trying to stop any misunderstandings!!!!

Also yes the tickets are free ....if you won them through the proper channels from Itunes..but some others did actually pay for them through an auction (btw the blonde midget is not me it is MT)

I am wondering tho ...if there is a competition in the future that states on the entry form you have to be a resident of that particular country(Itunes was the UK) that the TF will make an appearance and let people from other countries go aswell?

I am not picking on ANY particular country or people AT ALL (just a general question!)...just you are going against the Itunes terms and conditions that is all. So if the TF tickets are actually ITUNES tix won't that cause problems?

Like I say it is just an observation nothing nasty meant :thumb_yello:

xxx

Hi everyone!

I just won tix for the Itunes gig. I can attend the show(I have time, money and ofcourse I'm very excited!) But I have never been to London, neither England.

Can another MFCer meet up with me at the airport so we can go together to the festival?

I don't think I will be able to find it if I'm on my own...

I hope someone(maybe even a few mfcers) can help me out!!!

Dilek(from the Netherlands)

this time we have riots before the gig...just for a change :mf_rosetinted:

Who are you referring to with that statement????

If you are referring to me Robi...read what I just wrote to DCDeb..

I am just defending myself Why shouldn't I??...just cos NIKI27 is a MOD doesn't mean she or any of you are ALWAYS right!

I remember now why I don't post on here anymore!

I am just defending myself Why shouldn't I??...just cos NIKI27 is a MOD doesn't mean she or any of you are ALWAYS right!

Pleaseeeee dont argueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :huh:

We have 50 tickets , 50 MFCers are going , this is awesome for the MFC :thumb_yello:

They are tickets , no knowledge at all of champange , of parties , of meet and greats of anything , these are tickets .. if any of the above happens I hope you all have a blast and get totally ratted (I would)

So we have 50 tickets .. bloody fabby I say :biggrin2:

Dear DCDEb I am not the one causing trouble here... you want to take a closer look at your fellow Moderator! :sneaky2:

What happened...

Rose mentioned about being on a guestlist then Karen asked what guestlist....I THEN SAID it was just terminology and made the statement that a guestlist is what MIKA'S friends and family go on and the TF people are just on A MFC List...ie..nothing special.

Then Sophie decided to LOL and basically say I was wrong..

Why should I not defend myself? I am not the person laughing at others ????? I was trying to stop any misunderstandings!!!!

Daisy, what I'm saying is what are you defending yourself *against*?

All Niki said was what she believes the different sorts of guestlists

are. (I *had* read everything -- I've read every word in this thread,

believe me.) She wrote 3 lines -- you wrote a diatribe against what

she said. Why fly off the handle like that,

when it's such an unimportant thing? It's words -- you said potayto

and she said po-tah-to. That's all. She wasn't calling you stupid or

that you're a terrible person.

I am not picking on ANY particular country or people AT ALL (just a general question!)...just you are going against the Itunes terms and conditions that is all. So if the TF tickets are actually ITUNES tix won't that cause problems?

These tickets are coming from Mika's management (AKA the Ticket

Fairy). I would imagine that they have discretion over how they

give out the tickets -- I'm sure it's something that's been worked

out with iTunes. I didn't just go and buy 50 tickets off the auction

and decide to give them away here. :naughty:

And again I say -- what's there to defend against? You weren't attacked.

Niki just offered a different point of view from yours. There are many

occasions of people disagreeing on this forum. That's how we roll! :wink2:

:dance_man:we are not what you think we are :dance_man:

WE ARE GOLDEN! WE ARE GOLDEN!

i can't believe how lucky each and everyone of you are to be present for the premiere of this song!!!

saniflo extraordinaire .... get that camera ready!

and babs... don't forget my picture!!

Deb..I do not like being laughed at by a MOD..which is what LOL means. If it was me who had written it I would hope if I were a MOD it would have been noted too.

I am not arguing over something so silly anymore after this post.

but I am, ok, wrong words "defending myself"..should have said I was "bringing to NIKI27's attention" what A definition of what guest list actually is...(what I had already stated before she intervened and said that you have to show ID and get a ticket ie..what the MFCers are doing) Afterall I was trying to stop a misunderstanding happening!!

As for the whole ticket situation I am HAPPY mfcers can go to the GIG!! :thumb_yello:...I am only asking a question..as you said the tix were exactly the same ..Do the same terms and Conditions apply? as what they stated as rules for applying are different to what has happened here. We all know how lax the Management are over things that if all the foreign people are coming over and will be refused entry.

Plus they say any child under 14 needs to be with a parent/guardian..just incase we have any younglings and if their rules DO apply.

Also you never said if any other country has gigs just for their country, if others will go..maybe you don't know. I am only saying what others are thinking as I have been messaged about it. Nobody says anything incase they are seen as being offensive.

I have to make it sound that I am not offending anyone as my posts have been misconstrued in the past and I am just being careful!

Hope that clears up what I meant.

I will not get involved again as it seems I waste my time.

xx