First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

As long as we don't know which radio station will air it and there are MFC'ers all over the world who want to hear it at the precise hour, here is a link to a program that helps you listen to basically most important radio stations ALL OVER THE WORLD! I've been using it for like 2 years now, and I tell you it's completely safe and works great.

Here it is the link for downloading it: http://www.screamer-radio.com/download/

This is for those who don't know how to get their ears on international radio stations in any other way. :biggrin2:

Enjoy it!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

P.S. If you have any questions about it PM me!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... I just hope people will have downloaded all the Michael Jackson songs they were missing by then.... I would hate to see Billie Jean at No1 , Man in the Mirror No2 and Happy Ending No 3.

.. I don't understand people's reaction... Have they just discovered that Michael Jackson recorded some great songs or do they think it is their last chance to buy these?

Seriously, how do you find all that stuff?:roftl:

:fisch:

I think Mika has clued in to our FBI ways. Now instead of sending out promo material to the press he has to personally transport the CD from country to country in a bulletproof briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. :teehee:

As long as we don't know which radio station will air it and there are MFC'ers all over the world who want to hear it at the precise hour, here is a link to a program that helps you listen to basically most important radio stations ALL OVER THE WORLD! I've been using it for like 2 years now, and I tell you it's completely safe and works great.

Here it is the link for downloading it: http://www.screamer-radio.com/download/

This is for those who don't know how to get their ears on international radio stations in any other way. :biggrin2:

Enjoy it!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

P.S. If you have any questions about it PM me!:thumb_yello:

Oooh that's awesome! Thanks! :huglove:

I think Mika has clued in to our FBI ways. Now instead of sending out promo material to the press he has to personally transport the CD from country to country in a bulletproof briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. :teehee:

I can totally see that happening:roftl:

Aha.:naughty: