New video for Toy Boy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw your video yesterday...in fact I think I posted here about it, and told people to keep watching after the song ends.:wink2:

It's a very well made video. Maybe Mika will employ you sometime!!

We decided to make an animated video for Toy Boy. This is not as dreadful as it sounds :) Do check it out. We'd love to hear your comments, either here or over at youtube

Yes, I tweeted about it yesterday or the day before... I forget...

But anyhow, yes, I liked it very much -- I even tweeted it at Mika,

but who knows if he saw it :naughty:

Thank you for all the energy and effort you put into making this video. :thumb_yello:

It is brilliant, though I must add the storyline I have in my head is slightly different. However, it's just different interpretations...

I really hope many more fans of this song will now be encouraged to create their own versions if they can. That's something I am really looking forward to. And I also hope that Mika will also release it as a single - maybe as a double B side with anothe r song - and comes up with a video as well... hopefully with cartoons/puppets...

:wub2:

Thank you very much again. I have already downloaded it :wink2:

Wow, I really enjoyed that :wub2: Usually when I watch vids I can't be bothered to watch the whole thing. But I watched this from beginning to end and it made me smile. Very good job :thumb_yello:

We decided to make an animated video for Toy Boy. This is not as dreadful as it sounds :) Do check it out. We'd love to hear your comments, either here or over at youtube

That was brilliant, and as I said in the comment, I really think Mika would love it! He has that kind of twisted sense of humour!

thats really nice! thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

WOW! I love this! It's so well animated and so like Mika that it might as well be the real thing. Well done! Your interpretation is interesting.

I love it how you show the dolls coming to life and how they suffer like people - and death ends their lives as well as the little boy's. :thumb_yello: