"The Boy Who Knew Too Much" Album

Giulietta

I think taht this title is absolutely referred to the Alfred Hitchcock's movie "THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH" (with James Stewart :wub2:)...

and this "thriller trend" is confirmed by the deep and soft voice used in "We are golden" song... that scared us because pronounced like "i see death people" in the "Sixt Sense" movie by M. Night Shyamalan

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't have any opinion about the new album title :naughty: but I’m very curious about the content!

And I’m really worried about how I can get my hands on it as soon as possible, most sites just say they will deliver to my country and then in the end they change their mind. That was what happened with the PdP DVD and I’ll never get over it!:sneaky2:

Several times when I’ve tried to by tickets too, it has always ended with picking them up at the box office!:aah:

I think taht this title is absolutely referred to the Alfred Hitchcock's movie "THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH" (with James Stewart :wub2:)...

...let's not forget Stewart's leading lady in that picture, Doris Day!!! Her signature song, Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be) is from the soundtrack of this movie!

Maybe MIKA chose this title because he knows about some plot to assassinate a European head of state during a symphony orchestra concert at the Royal Albert Hall... :roftl:

Just returned home and there are more news :naughty: it seems like I can't stay away from my computer :naughty:

I like the cover (not enthusiastic about it though) but I don't know why I expected it to be purple :blink:

Crazy :naughty:

Well I KNEW he would've changed the title, he didn't seem satisfied enough with it...and I like it so much more...more 'captivating' I think :wink2:

That's definitely the new album title, but I think at the moment I prefer "we are golden" :roftl:

Love the artwork though...again quite similar to LiCM...I also wish Twitter was working, thank God it's not just me!

Yeah I'm quite :blink: about the title atm too.. Suitable I guess but.. Idk what I expected but it wasn't that. :roftl:

Only briefly glanced at the artwork but it looks good! :thumb_yello:

Though it bugs me that they keep insisting on sticking a pic of him on the album covers. :doh: Much better with just the artwork and 'MIKA'. It's not like anyone who doesn't know what he looks like could tell from that tiny pic anyway. :naughty:

EDIT: Btw, irrelevant really but TBWKTM..? :lmao:

Edited by Humphrey

...let's not forget Stewart's leading lady in that picture, Doris Day!!! Her signature song, Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be) is from the soundtrack of this movie!

O course... and we can notice some similarities... :cool:

When I was just a little girl

I asked my mother, what will I be

Will I be pretty, will I be rich

Here's what she said to me.

I was a boy

At an open door

Will i be brown, will i be blue

Or maybe just a toy boy.

Que sera sera

I'm golden so much so much

The future album's not ours to see

Que sera, sera

What will be, will be

Anyway i prefere James Stewart, even if he can't sing :thumb_yello:

Edited by allegra

Much better that what he had before. I like the artwork, I think it fits in with the plot of the album really well :thumb_yello:

I thought it was a bit bust at first but it just gives me more to look at and more to look for so I think it's good. And of course, as my dad just pointed out, I'd like anything Mika did :naughty:

And if he did have the Simpsons in mind when naming the album that just makes it all the better. It puts his personal touch on it. I think it's cute.

Yeah I'm quite :blink: about the title atm too.. Suitable I guess but.. Idk what I expected but it wasn't that. :roftl:

Only briefly glanced at the artwork but it looks good! :thumb_yello:

Though it bugs me that they keep insisting on sticking a pic of him on the album covers. :doh: Much better with just the artwork and 'MIKA'. It's not like anyone who doesn't know what he looks like could tell from that tiny pic anyway. :naughty:

I like the little pic cause it's like the boy has a poster of Mika on his wall and I just find that really cute for some reason :naughty:

I really don't have any opinion about the new album title :naughty: but I’m very curious about the content!

And I’m really worried about how I can get my hands on it as soon as possible, most sites just say they will deliver to my country and then in the end they change their mind. That was what happened with the PdP DVD and I’ll never get over it!:sneaky2:

Several times when I’ve tried to by tickets too, it has always ended with picking them up at the box office!:aah:

Ha! Me neither as I don't know what to think. :roftl:

I order all my stuff from http://www.ginza.se. I don't get it earlier than anyone else but they're reliable and they're usually the cheapest.

hhhm i like it! true that they've positioned the 'MIKA' text in practically the exact same place as the previous album, but that's kind of cool, makes the album like a movie sequel or something! i like the artwork and the title, typical Mika really isn't it :-D x

OK, so at first i wasn't sure what to think....but, I really do like it.

The title is much more enthralling and enigmatic...very Mika-esque. Love the title. A lot.

AND the art work is great from what I can see...the pic is really too small to get the full experience, but I think it looks awesome. And I agree...the similarities make it kinda like a sequel. it gives the mika albums a distinguishing feature....almost like a trademark.

Bravo Mika and team! :wub2:

Aaah, ever since I watched that movie, every time someone even mentions Doris Day, I get Que Sera Sera stuck in my head. :aah:

I personally think that the rosette with the thing about the points might be just in this picture, and not on the actual album cover.