• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i told u all before .... he was in glasgow to see me DSC01534.jpg

How cute. It looks like he belongs right there :cheerful_h4h:

It's so amazing how Mika drags the :fangurl: out of all of us. :naughty:

How does he do that?

Great to see you were so lucky, Sheena. I'm very jealous for the frog drawing. :thumb_yello:

New tweets

# @calvinharris it was the Calvin fan club greeting me everywhere I went! Take care mate. 2 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to calvinharris

#

@calvinharris I tried to walk into the studio you were in at BBC but they weren't having any of it. 2 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to calvinharris

#

My oh my! 'I'm a bitch' has just come on the radio in the breakfast room. I loved this song ha! 28 minutes ago from Tweetie

#

thank u to the teen choice awards for using We Are Golden as the theme song this year, made me smile! 32 minutes ago from web

:thumb_yello:

:Update:

Woop! Doing soundtrack with David Lynch for a Christian Louboutin short film. Lynch is a hero of mine! Genius! V excited

8 minutes ago from Tweetie

wow!! sounds great!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Edited by Lil'Violet

cheers & so sorry shoni :( wanna hear the best 1 ........ im certain i i spoke to calvin harris too , i thought he was romeo & asked him what time mika was arriving he said im not romeo but mika will be here at 3.30pm :shocked:

cheers & so sorry shoni :( wanna hear the best 1 ........ im certain i i spoke to calvin harris too , i thought he was romeo & asked him what time mika was arriving he said im not romeo but mika will be here at 3.30pm :shocked:

How could you not know? :roftl:

Was he really tall and cute? ("Romeo") :teehee:

How could you not know? :roftl:

Was he really tall and cute? ("Romeo") :teehee:

after my blooper & i did see romeo his height amazed me as he`s about the same height as me , aye hes cute but only 21 !

No way, I thought it was only me that did daft things like that:naughty:

Age is but a number. :pinkbow:

And men seem to like older women :das:

ive been with a 28 yr old & been asked out by my daughters pals ... to me it just doesnt feel right .... though id never say no to mika :wub2:

:floor:

...sorry...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

New tweets

# @calvinharris it was the Calvin fan club greeting me everywhere I went! Take care mate. 2 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to calvinharris

#

@calvinharris I tried to walk into the studio you were in at BBC but they weren't having any of it. 2 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to calvinharris

#

My oh my! 'I'm a bitch' has just come on the radio in the breakfast room. I loved this song ha! 28 minutes ago from Tweetie

#

thank u to the teen choice awards for using We Are Golden as the theme song this year, made me smile! 32 minutes ago from web

:thumb_yello:

The teeen choice awards using WAG! Wow great news!!!