I sort of was...:teehee:

Well, more so a Hannah Montana fan. Guilty pleasure...:angel_not:

I know how you feel:roftl:

I think he just couldn't care less to be frank.. It was an older guy who was clearly just doing it for the money. And I hope animal protection got those dogs away from there as well, tho I doubt it, like you mentioned, animal protection isn't such a big deal as other stuff apparently :sneaky2:

No... I bought a pup from a family my vet recommended.

Good! It's awful to see the animals suffer. http://www.stoppuppymills.org/ :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But Mika abandoned his MySpace when it became flooded with moronic comments. And he abandoned his blog when it became flooded with moronic comments. That's my point about where things have gone with Twitter.

I think we can discuss the reasons why he stopped tweeting until infinity, but unless he himself tells us why, we won't know. He also stopped blogging out of nowhere without ever giving a reason why so I'm afraid we're back to 2007 :tears:

So what’s the newest trend on the net?

Maybe we should look out for that and set our hopes that Mika will show up there!:wink2:

:shocked::shocked: OH MY GOODNESS, this is horrible!!! If I lived in the US I wouldn't think twice of breaking into this person's house and taking the cat. How can people be so sick? Do that to your own pet???

It just left me speechless and I think we should be very careful not to encourage a blog like that with a lot of attention, because it’s the exact thing they are seeking for!

WHAT A BITCH! :jawdrop:

Oooh I'm so mad I could kill her :furious:

EDIT: I don't think the psycho would really kill their cat. I'm hoping it's just all talk :huh:

I think it is!

I'm thinking its all talk. WTF is up with this new redition of 'the climb' involving this cat, and all this girls excuses of extending the deadline?

I don't think much of Miley, but I think its good shes stopped twittering. Look how obsessed this girl is with Miley! Feeding her obsession doesnt help anything.

Of course I feel sorry for the cat.. but how do we know she will actually do it?

Maybe she will. maybe she won't. At the end of the day, much worse things happen to animals all the time, and they deserve the attention that this maniac girl is getting.

But poor cat.. what did it deserve to get caught in this? This is a whole different kettle of fish.

(and don't get me wrong.. i love cats.. i have a pet cat called Jem and he is a monster and i ilove him :wub2: )

Edited by racinghorse83

2vxno9j.jpg

omg i love cats, but this one must be the ugliest cat i've ever seen! :roftl:

about whether miley should give in or not... i don't think it's a good idea to let yourself be blackmailed like that. who knows, the next guy might say they kill their dog if miley doesn't have sex with him? and it's not like they only say she should reopen her account, but also tweet regulary to keep the cat alive. really, it's not her responsibility to tweet for the next 10 years (or however long this person will keep up their threat) to keep that mad person from doing horrible things. i guess if i was miley, i wouldn't give in either, but instead call all animal protection societies i could find and then sue that guy (girl? :blink:) for blackmailing me! she's probably telling herself that it's a joke, as she'd probably go mad if she believed every threat she gets!

having said that, i'd choose that cat over miley any time :naughty: but if i was in her place, that's what i'd think, so i can't blame her for not giving in.

uhm, maybe I'm wrong but could it be possiblle he found out he wrote tons of bull****s most part of the times?:teehee:

sorry, sorry:biggrin2: don't worry, he'll twitter soon!

please, don't fall in desperation, don't ever do something like this:shocked::

http://www.mileysavefuzzy.com/

People like that sicken me, and people like that should not exist. Whether it's for real or whether it's a joke, I don't give a flying f**k.

That makes me sick.

I think we can discuss the reasons why he stopped tweeting until infinity, but unless he himself tells us why, we won't know. He also stopped blogging out of nowhere without ever giving a reason why so I'm afraid we're back to 2007 :tears:

I liked 2007, :shun:

Me too. I really hope that he comes back to tweet. I miss him a lot on twitter.

Oh my god sara, you're so serious. It's making me sad..

Mika, don't make the more mature, sophisticated MFCers stoop to this form of sadness :sneaky2:

:shocked::shocked: OH MY GOODNESS, this is horrible!!! If I lived in the US I wouldn't think twice of breaking into this person's house and taking the cat. How can people be so sick? Do that to your own pet???

I just stared at that for 5 minutes.

WHO WOULD PUT A LITTLE INNOCENT ANIMAL'S LIFE IN JEOPARDY BECAUSE OF SOME STOOPID CELEBRITY'S POINTLESS "TWEETS"?

That's gross. :blink:

Edited by Mika4Life13

I think we're gonna go on and on about him not tweeting until we reach the 4,000 mark and need to make a new twitter thread. :roftl:

:lmfao:

If he ever read mfc and saw we had 5 parts to a mikasounds and twitter update thread, he'd be baffled because it certainly doesn't make sense, the number of tweets to the number of threads :roftl:

IMHO...this Miley/"cat"lover is just a sick attention seeking nobody that totally needs to be ignored by everybody!!!

Think about what will happen next...child, murder... if she doesn't get what she wants!!!!

Ignore her (sorry cat:( )!!!

I feel sorry for Miley though, to have a sick "fan" like that!

Thank God Mika has the best fans :) !!! ( miss him too on twitter though, but would never sacrifice my "tiger" for that)!!!!

Thank God Mika has the best fans :) !!! ( miss him too on twitter though, but would never sacrifice my "tiger" for that)!!!!

Nothing is worth hurting my babies angel and simba :tears:

*sigh* *goes and hugs them*

P.S Ingie, your signature is beyond gorgeous, deffinitely the cream of the crop of signatures you have created :wink2::wub2:

Ha, me too, and think: "cat, you have no idea how blessed you (and me ;) ) are...:)

Nothing is worth hurting my babies angel and simba :tears:

*sigh* *goes and hugs them*

P.S Ingie, your signature is beyond gorgeous, deffinitely the cream of the crop of signatures you have created :wink2::wub2:

I have the Golden Albert hostage... and i'm gonna ask Mika to get back to tweeting or else... i'll sacrifice the golden donkey and make a special meal out of him. :mf_rosetinted:

iT's TrUe.

And the deadline is Nov. 21st :mf_rosetinted:

:aah::lmao:

but really, that poor cat :no:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, i made it!

13 days without twitting!

They must be bitting their toe nails off!

33297_2.jpg

Gotta show'em who's the boss around here...

Pass the whip, please, thank you...

33318_2.jpg

:lmao::naughty:

uhm, maybe I'm wrong but could it be possiblle he found out he wrote tons of bull****s most part of the times?:teehee:

sorry, sorry:biggrin2: don't worry, he'll twitter soon!

please, don't fall in desperation, don't ever do something like this:shocked::

http://www.mileysavefuzzy.com/

:shocked: WHAT!!! I could never do that to any of my pet's, not even the fish! Not even the snails that used to live in the tank! :shocked:

I hope it's all talk.

Thanks, you're the first who likes it, apart from myself:roftl:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, i made it!

13 days without twitting!

They must be bitting their toe nails off!

33297_2.jpg

Gotta show'em who's the boss around here...

Pass the whip, please, thank you...

33318_2.jpg

:roftl: He hurts my feelings:mf_rosetinted:

I have the Golden Albert hostage... and i'm gonna ask Mika to get back to tweeting or else... i'll sacrifice the golden donkey and make a special meal out of him. :mf_rosetinted:

iT's TrUe.

And the deadline is Nov. 21st :mf_rosetinted:

Shall we create a site like that? Mwahahaha:roftl: