Mika Dance Elle!!

Lucrezia

OHMYGOD! They are so beautiful!!!!!! OHHHHHH!!!! I want his mag!!!!!! *desperate*

They are sooo beautiful I can't get over this.........wow!

But guys....Zuleika???? The observer mag caller her Zuleika too...Isn't she ALLEGRA? Or changed names? Lol...wtf..I thought Zuleika was his cousin singin in Lollipop.

I think we got this sorted out now. I suspect Zuleika is using this part of her name as her professional name, and at home they call her Allegra.

He explained all their names in a recent radio interview...question is, which one...???

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we got this sorted out now. I suspect Zuleika is using this part of her name as her professional name, and at home they call her Allegra.

He explained all their names in a recent radio interview...question is, which one...???

I believe it was the Switch interview he did on a sunday evening, the same one where he talked about the Tide stick on grout.

Holy cow! It amazes me how one family could be blessed with so many beautiful children. Thank you so much for posting!

This is the first time I've seen Paloma in photos. (All I'd seen before was a quick video clip.) She is stunning, and does look a lot like Mika.

Edited by DaMango

wow! this interview is great!!!! i don't understand a word, but the pics looks amazing!:mf_lustslow:

they're all beautiful people!!!!

i'm really happy they're a close family! mainly between the sibblings!:wub2:

btw, Zuleika is really beautiful, in the first pic, she looks like an egyptian girl!i really like her hair's style!!!:biggrin2:

Cute pics! Very artistic :biggrin2: Thanks for posting and the translation (have to check it out later) :thumb_yello:

I think they look even more beautiful than they already are in these pics :wink2:

I know I already posted a reply here...but I can't stop staring at the pictures..they are so breathtakingly beautiful!!! They're lucky...it's in the genes! :original:

Same with me :naughty: They really are a stunning bunch. I love how the whole family is involved in Mika's career :wub2:

Same with me :naughty: They really are a stunning bunch. I love how the whole family is involved in Mika's career :wub2:

Yeah! They are amazing...and I love them because they are so down to Earth....and nice...talented....huh....is it weird that I would LOVE to be part of that family? I mean...like....really. They could adopt me or something. :aah:

Thanks for posting the article and for the translation girls.

Wow they look great.I love these pictures.

I think Zuleika looks like an Egyptian queen in the first one.

Yeah! They are amazing...and I love them because they are so down to Earth....and nice...talented....huh....is it weird that I would LOVE to be part of that family? I mean...like....really. They could adopt me or something. :aah:

Oh god,that's what I have thought a million times by now.

“It was in Los Angeles, but my mother, who knows I need discipline, she advised me not to take a comfortable place...” He’s a family guy (meaning he’s into staying with his family, kinda), Mika! Around the pop star orbit 3 sisters, keepers of the family “spirit, sense”. To protect himself from the outer world? “Yes, and to keep a right vision of things” assures the one who doesn’t consider himself as the prodigy in the Penniman family. “Every day, there’s a another whiz kid in the family. One day, it’s me if I did an amazing gig. The next day, it’ll be my brother Fortuné: He’s eighteen, and he’s just passed a very hard exam to go to an Architecture school in London. Or my little sister Zuleika, brilliant student in stylism at ESMOD. It’s hard to be lousy or not to be nice in a family with five kids. As soon as one is bad tempered, all the others attack him. Actually, it’s not with the other pop singers I feel in competition with, it’s with my siblings!”

The eldest, Yasmine, an artist mad about fashion, drew his two album covers. Paloma, the stylist, took care of the brother’s wardrobe, while Zuleika made a few costumes for his tour. An “all-sister” collaboration, which goes back to the time where no record company would sign Mika. And it reminds them remember the happy times when they were all together living under the same roof as a family. “Mika knows exactly what he wants”affirms Paloma. “ When he doesn’t get what he wants, because we haven’t guessed what he had in mind, he shouts, rants and raves. (very whiny Mika indeed :teehee:) We fight a lot” . Yasmine, smiling,doesn’t say otherwise. “He was a pain in the neck when he was a child. He would go into our rooms and pull our hair. Well, now he’s also really nice and very protective”

All this little world express itself fluently in French, due to a childhood in France but also in Chinese.

I'm taking a small break,it's taking so long! And it's basically the same thing that there's always in the interviews but well... Please tell me if there's a mistake or something that doesn't sound very english,I'd appreciate it :)

Btw, I agree the pics are really good,I could stare at them forever, even more the big versions of them :wub2: Such a gorgeous family,Mika looks common among them all :naughty:

thanx for posting the article and the translation. love the pix! :wub2: it's great to see all of his sisters at once, and professionally photographed. wow... paloma totally looks like a top model, still somewhat natural and romantic, and yasmine looks also so pretty and likable, i feel like i wanna hug her and ask her to become my best friend. :wub2::roftl: just zuleika looks a bit too "strict" imo (though not less pretty of course), guess it's the haircut. anyway, i love this article, mika and the press always manage to surprise us with something new. :original:

HOLY COW - Hellooooooooooo Paloma!! She looks very arabic in my opinion...

Yasmine and Mika totally have the same smile...Yasmine has really piercing blue eyes.

I love the picture of Zuleika and Mika...Mika's pose is all goofy and Zuleika's is very model like...she has fantastic pouty lips in the photo (NATURAL pouty lips..)

But it's definitely nice to see Paloma come out from her hiding place lol.

I'm guessing Mika gets on best with Yasmine...

and Zuleika is absolutely stunning! So pretty.