"TOUCHES YOU" thread

Blue Sky

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And excuse my pervy thoughts, but does anyone else think it might be about masturbation? :teehee:

:lmfao:

Never considered that before...

I'm totally with you here, the first thing that popped into my mind when I heard this one is "George Michael" and also Father Figure. It's not like the song is similar per se, but the style, the music, some of the lyrics, and then the whole George Michael vibe is (to me) very very clear.

This just reminded me...

Am I the only person who thinks that part of Touches You sounds like Love Today???

Seriously... I can hear it...

I thought about that, but there's something so overtly sexual about the beat of the song, and the tone in his voice. I wonder if we're in for some more Sweet Dreams style dancing when he performs this.

I certainly hope so too...

Like this?

I'd go with this one:

:roftl:

When I read those words 'Touching me touching you ' here I was thinking hard in which song I heard the same line- and yes, it was The Darkness song :thumb_yello:... I mean, in no way are these songs similar but reading that line made me think of that song, too:biggrin2:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :lmfao:

No, in no way are the songs even remotely close but reading the 'touching me touching you' part made me laugh and caused my mind to wander. :naughty:

I wonder what it'd be like to have Mika do a song like that. :teehee:

only that part... as the rest is GM:naughty:

My brain is having a pause...what is GM?:wink2:

I'm so excited for this song - this and One Foot Boy, they're the ones that I'm super excited about. How long left? Four weeks? GAAAAAAH I'm excited!

Yeah! I know!:biggrin2:

ARe there any other English Goldlings that can't help thinking about Prince Charles when they hear "... anything else that touches you"?

No, but please tell! The Royal English family is an interesting family, all of them.

We have a Royal family in Sweden too but they are mostly very boring!:naughty: