"TOUCHES YOU" thread

Blue Sky

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the full song, let alone the lyrics, but... has anyone ever thought that 'I wanna be whatever else that touches you' could be meant in a totally non-physical way? Is it just me? It's not my mother tongue, so it might be missig the point, but don't you use the verb 'touch' if something or someone affects you on an emotional level as well?

I don't know the full song, let alone the lyrics, but... has anyone ever thought that 'I wanna be whatever else that touches you' could be meant in a totally non-physical way? Is it just me? It's not my mother tongue, so it might be missig the point, but don't you use the verb 'touch' if something or someone affects you on an emotional level as well?

I considered that, but I like to believe Mika's a big pervert. :naughty:

Don't you say touches you in a meaning of emotionally touching?:blush-anim-cl:

I think you're both onto something there. Yes, I would say that "I'm

touched" if someone did something special for me. So there's the

physical touching, as well as the emotional touching. :thumb_yello:

I think this is my favorite song from thew new album :fangurl:

And excuse my pervy thoughts, but does anyone else think it might be about masturbation? :teehee:

well lollipop seemed clean enogh until you actually stopped dancing and listened to the lyrics. So who knows?!?! could be... this is Mika!

I think you're both onto something there. Yes, I would say that "I'm

touched" if someone did something special for me. So there's the

physical touching, as well as the emotional touching. :thumb_yello:

I was thinking along the same lines too, as in the emotional use of touches you.

This song has been in my head ALL day today!! :sneaky2: Been driving me slightly mad.:naughty:

:shocked:

you guys.. i didnt even think of physical touching.. to me it seemed completely obvious that it was emotional touching.. and i think the brother, sister, mother, father thing also fits.

aside from that..

I LOVE THIS SONG ITS BEEN IN MY HEAD ALL WEEK :swoon:

I think this is my favorite song from thew new album :fangurl:

And excuse my pervy thoughts, but does anyone else think it might be about masturbation? :teehee:

That thought entered my head as well.... Not from the mashup, but from the link Mellody posted in the "I See You" thread, which takes you to Amazon and gives you a slightly different part of the song.

I agree... But we're also talking about a "teenage male" here. And while I'm not saying they don't have deep emotional experiences, they can tend to have a preoccupation with the physical.:naughty:

...Touching me touching you

"Touching me touching you I wanna touch your bluueessss yeah! I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of my heart..." :fisch:

Sorry I read the first line and that's all I could think of. :teehee::naughty:

Honestly before I listened to the mashup on myspace I thought this was going to be a dirty song because all I could hear was him wanting to be whoever else touches you. Then when I listened to the mashup I realized it wasn't THAT type of touching.