Does anybody know what he's saying after he goes "Don't staaaay..."?

I was wondering that too, so I got the luminous idea to check out the lyrics... :blink: Whaha those words aren't displayed in the lyrics, why does it have to be so difficult? :aah::wink2:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the song is about this One Foot Boy Character, from what i've heard so far of the song !!! it seems to me it's, it's about teenage peer pressure and doing something you don't wanna do but you do it even though you know it's wrong and you know that your gonna look back and regret what you did !!! and One Foot Boy re presnets a devil figure sat on your shoulder telling you to give in to peer pressure even though your trying not to give in to peer preasure and the song itself is telling this One Foot Boy to go away !!!

That is what I wondering too John Alan!

So far it is the one theory that makes sense to me.

I had the hardest time figuring out this song. Was it "one foot boy" as in he has one foot or "one foot boy" as in he is only one foot tall.. that dawned on me in the car when I was listening to it the other day. hahah!!

I think this is the song he is referring to when he mentions the Donnie Darko movie and the rabbit in that movie.

I thought he specifically said that was Dr. John. That Dr. John was the imaginary character that he used to speak to.

I had the hardest time figuring out this song. Was it "one foot boy" as in he has one foot or "one foot boy" as in he is only one foot tall.. that dawned on me in the car when I was listening to it the other day. hahah!!

At first I thought he had one foot, but in the booklet it says "one foot tall boy":)

Lurrrrrvvve this sonng :wub2:

It's already on 284 plays on my itunes :teehee:

284 times! WOAH :shocked:

Personally, I like this song a lot - it's pretty catchy and has a nice beat. That said, the lyrics are a little... different. Overall though, it's definitely one my favourite tracks on the album.

If the song is about this One Foot Boy Character, from what i've heard so far of the song !!! it seems to me it's, it's about teenage peer pressure and doing something you don't wanna do but you do it even though you know it's wrong and you know that your gonna look back and regret what you did !!! and One Foot Boy re presnets a devil figure sat on your shoulder telling you to give in to peer pressure even though your trying not to give in to peer preasure and the song itself is telling this One Foot Boy to go away !!!

going with this, it would explain the whole :i'll say nothing in your microphone: bit, and truely wraps up what i had been thinking for a really long time :P

I'm too scared to look away

He comes here almost everyday

And every day I push him off and tell him 'boy we're over' (my, oh my)

Nothing left but pray

Gonna shoot somebody

Help me drive this craziness away

I'm happy on my own

And I'm really wondering what the hell this song is about :naughty:

The "push him off" sounds sexual to me. :roftl::shun:

Tell, please, what variant all is correct?

I have written in Russian forum that the first variant (from initial page of a theme) but the girl speaks that the second variant is correct

Sing nothing on your microphone

Tell you straight-take me home / dinner’s ready take me home

There’s a one foot boy, (eleven stone?)

Sittin on my shoulder

I’m too scared to look away,

Comes here almost everyday

And everyday I push him off

And tell him boy we’re over

OR IT

I'll say nothing on your microphone

Till you swear to take me home

There’s a one foot boy eleven stone