MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

Babs Jems and Kath chatting to Andy and Alexander- who isn't playing tonignt.

So no Over My Shoulder then, although I didn't expect him to sing that in a club. :teehee:

It's a pity the gig won't be on until midnight. 1 AM here, even for me that's late.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, now who is alexander? seems like i missed something... :blink: or was that the opera singer from the acoustic tour? :blink:

aww, cute picture! :wub2:

and kata, those hedgehogs or porcupines in your avi and siggi look more fluffy than spiky - ya wanna join me in the fluff fanclub then? :naughty:

Can I hug your avi?

Careful...watch the spikes!:wink2:

damn, now who is alexander? seems like i missed something... :blink:or was that the opera singer from the acoustic tour? :blink:

and kata, those hedgehogs or porcupines in your avi and siggi look more fluffy than spiky - ya wanna join me in the fluff fanclub then? :naughty:

Yes it's him!:thumb_yello:

damn, now who is alexander? seems like i missed something... :blink: or was that the opera singer from the acoustic tour? :blink:

Oh I like fluffy things :wub2: Espescially pink fluffy things :mf_rosetinted: Wonder where I can find a pink fluffy porcupine :fangurl:

Oh I like fluffy things :wub2: Espescially pink fluffy things :mf_rosetinted: Wonder where I can find a pink fluffy porcupine :fangurl:

here, the right one could go through as pink: :bleh:

porcupine+3e2.jpg

@ suzie and sienna, thanx, phew, thought i had missed something important but had just forgotten the name. :bleh:

Edited by mellody

Adopt this one too, he's real, and pink....:mf_rosetinted:

porcupine-dog-costume.jpg

It's cute, I'll have it. :roftl:

drag queens arrived around 23:45- again according to Kath

guess he's about ready to come onstage now :thumb_yello:

I will read about in tomorrow. I'm off to bed ladies. Have fun tonight. :bye: