2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

Sienna and Mozzarella I'm so happy for you!! It's so amazing when things like that happen:wub2:

Wish we get to see pics and vids of this special gig!!

*changes our name*

We're now the MFG - Mika Fan Gang. :naughty:

Where's Wonka when we need her? I'm envisioning like, the guys from Grease. But with our logo on their jackets. :roftl:

I laughed so much with Mika's gang comment!!

You're right Mana we should change our name to MFG from now on:biggrin2::roftl:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This ia absolutly fantastic news!:wub2: Sienna and Mozzarella, you will be floating on a Mika cloud for at least a year I should think!:wub2:

Amazing.:mf_lustslow:

Waking up this morning I had to think hard to understand that it wasn’t just a dream!:teehee:

He is so sweet I can't believe it!!!! :fangurl:

Sienna, I'm so happy for you, and so happy he did something like that in Sweden!!! :wub2: You guys really deserved it :wub2:

And I was almost there... :aah:

Next time you will be here, won't you?:wink2:

I'm so happy for you guys! Gotta love him :wub2:

Thanks!:wub2:

I must say, Sienna, that I love the fact that he remembered your wiz hat thing from Berlin,haha! Remember how you explained it all to Andy and he was like WTF? LOL. Btw, did Mika call it the Wiz hat, or wizard hat?

I think he said Wiz hat, but I'm not 100% sure.:wink2:

Why are you asking?

Sorry for the bad quality, but here is a video of Relax.

It was the second time Mozarella was called up on stage.

Merci! :thumb_yello:

I wish more vids of the gig would pop up...

At least people were singing along to RELAX!

Oh, and I love that Mika fan gang thing! :wub2:

I knew you were all going to see him, but WOW!! WHAT A NIGHT!!

Isn't Mika the best popstar EVAH!!:wub2:

Oh, he definitely IS! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I'm so happy for you, Sienna, and the others who were there! It's just

the best news! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh, we're a gang now?

LOL!!!

Not me! I'm part of a CULT, according to one US reviewer! :naughty:

Sienna and Mozarella, I'm so happy for you! Your day must have been a magical one! :woot_jump:

I could almost kick myself in the head for not going there just because I thought he would only sing one song. :mfr_omg::hair: Oh well, next time I will trust my instinct better. :teehee:

So I've glanced through the last few pages of this thread and I have a massive grin on my face and keep saying 'aaaw'. I'm so happy for you guys, he's such a sweetie and I bet you will never EVER forget him doing that for you.

Where is that boy? I want to hug him!

I was on the show skavlan and saw him :wub2: then I took a picture with him after the thingy and gave him my present :teehee:

wish I could've been on the show at berns but you had to be 18. But mika wanted everyone to come but then he heard that you had to be 18 :aah:

He was soooooo nice! I'm really happy now!

Sienna and Mozarella, I'm so happy for you! Your day must have been a magical one! :woot_jump:

I could almost kick myself in the head for not going there just because I thought he would only sing one song. :mfr_omg::hair: Oh well, next time I will trust my instinct better. :teehee:

Oh I know Marianne :wub2: that was the only information I had got, and I had tried really hard, believe me!:thumb_yello:

The really sad thing is that he had got so little media attention for his visit here.

The only company who has done some kind of PR is Spotify, and you had to be a premium member to have the right to apply. Premium member means that you have to pay 99 crown/month and most people are just not-paying members, like me.

Spotify had TV ads, just around two days, at least a week ago! Then they stopped!:sneaky2:

I am of course very observant of what’s going on in Mika-land like any of us here, and this was in my country in my language and still I had no idea that it even should be a concert that night. The only thing we had heard was that he was going to have some kind of celebrating of his new album for Spotify winners 2.35 in the afternoon, at Berns.

But I think it didn’t happen!

But now he will be in Swedish TV, in the channel we are paying taxes for, I don’t know the expression in English, and with some more media attention, maybe we will have a lot more Swedish members in the future.:wink2:

I'm so happy for you, Sienna, and the others who were there! It's just

the best news! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :blush-anim-cl:

Not me! I'm part of a CULT, according to one US reviewer! :naughty:

Woooow girls, I'm happy for you! Unforgetable night, huh? :wub2:

What an amazing night, girls!

I´m so happy for you, sienna and for mozarella, of course :wub2:

So I've glanced through the last few pages of this thread and I have a massive grin on my face and keep saying 'aaaw'. I'm so happy for you guys, he's such a sweetie and I bet you will never EVER forget him doing that for you.

Where is that boy? I want to hug him!

Yes he is really sweet to us fans!:wub2:

I was on the show skavlan and saw him :wub2: then I took a picture with him after the thingy and gave him my present :teehee:

wish I could've been on the show at berns but you had to be 18. But mika wanted everyone to come but then he heard that you had to be 18 :aah:

He was soooooo nice! I'm really happy now!

Varför kom du inte fram och sa hej?

Jag trodde inte att du skulle komma alls.

Såg du mig och dom andra från MFC?

Vi lyckades få in dom på festen fastän dom inte heller hade åldern inne!:wink2:

Sienna & Mozarella.. truly happy for you.. Mozarella.. can't wait to watch you sing on stage.. will checkout the vids... Sienna it's really great that he remembers you... it does feel good to know that he remembers faces and sometimes, names.. I have branded him the ELEPHANT... his memory is sooo bloody good.:aah:

Yes he is really sweet to us fans!:wub2:

Varför kom du inte fram och sa hej?

Jag trodde inte att du skulle komma alls.

Såg du mig och dom andra från MFC?

Vi lyckades få in dom på festen fastän dom inte heller hade åldern inne!:wink2:

Jag sa ju hej :aah: där innan showen. var med kajsa. jo jag hade jättegärna velat gå! men tåget skulle gå om 20 minuter och vi trodde ju att vi inte skulle släppas in :(

Jag sa ju hej :aah: där innan showen. var med kajsa. jo jag hade jättegärna velat gå! men tåget skulle gå om 20 minuter och vi trodde ju att vi inte skulle släppas in :(

Vi kommer att ses igen i mars :biggrin2: då kan vi köa ihop! :naughty:

Oh förlåt, jag fattade aldrig ditt användarnamn!:wub2:

Klart vi ska köa ihop, det kommer MFCare från Finland och Tyskland också, vi kommer att ha jättekul i kön!

Med siktet på främsta raden förstås!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Oh förlåt, jag fattade aldrig ditt användarnamn!:wub2:

Klart vi ska köa ihop, det kommer MFCare från Finland och Tyskland också, vi kommer att ha jättekul i kön!

Med siktet på främsta raden förstås!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Klart! :biggrin2:

I am of course very observant of what’s going on in Mika-land like any of us here, and this was in my country in my language and still I had no idea that it even should be a concert that night. The only thing we had heard was that he was going to have some kind of celebrating of his new album for Spotify winners 2.35 in the afternoon, at Berns.

But I think it didn’t happen!

The Spotify winner thing was the concert at 2.35:1, the club that started after Mikas gig (or was supposed to open at 22.00).

The guest who was invited to the concert was the guys at Spotify & their friends and the record label & friends + the winners...

There are also some short videos here (Grace Kelly & Rain):

Hey! I'm back from school now. Yesterday was amazing although I got quite jealouse of mozarella:boxed:

I also found this on universals swedish page, don't know if you've seen it yet: http://www.universalmusic.se/blogg/nyheter/2009/10/2/vinnarna-i-mikas-meet--greet-tavling

here I think you can see almost all mfc's who were there :)

all swedes and skandinavians - only 45 mins left to skavlan :biggrin2:

Hey! I'm back from school now. Yesterday was amazing although I got quite jealouse of mozarella:boxed:

I also found this on universals swedish page, don't know if you've seen it yet: http://www.universalmusic.se/blogg/nyheter/2009/10/2/vinnarna-i-mikas-meet--greet-tavling

here I think you can see almost all mfc's who were there :)

all swedes and skandinavians - only 45 mins left to skavlan :biggrin2:

Yaaay gonna watch it!!

that's my present!! :blush-anim-cl:

The night started as I went to the TV house, I found the girls I had promised the tickets and we all went in. After a warm up and lots of instructions from the TV people the show started.

We were sitting behind Cherisse’s drum set!:roftl:

The first guest was Dr Jill Bolte:

http://www.oprah.com/media/20080601_tows_TAYLOR_JILLBOLTE_O_VIDEO_1

Then a couple of authors and after that Mika was actually interviewed too!

Even Mika talked about how the brain functions and he said so tricky things so they got the doctor out again to answer his questions!:biggrin2:

It was really interesting but I’m not the right person to explain it!:teehee:

He sang WAG at the end of the show and he had to do it twice for some sound reasons.

Before he started to sing the second time, the studio guy reminded him to look at “the audience” which by this time was an empty set of chairs as we all were sitting behind him and Skavlan and the guests had left!

Mika made a joke and asked if some of us please could come and sit in the empty chairs, but no.

Well it was a new experience to watch his back while he was singing……:wub2:

After the show we went down on the floor and talked to him for a while.

It was very relaxed and I have never been able to talk to Mika in such a calm atmosphere before, fantastic!:wub2:

He told us he was going to do a show later in the evening and invited us as his guests.

The show was for the people who had won tickets through Spotify premium, and none of us had.

Then he said you can come as my guests, just write your names down on the guest list and they will let you in.

Well…I had definitely not planned to go, I had even my car parked outside and Berns is in the middle of the city, not a good place to park a car, but who can say no when Mika is looking in to your eyes :blush-anim-cl: and says: Of course you should come!

So we went and after some intense persuasion from me to the guards at the restaurant, as some of the girls were under 18 and they had restrictions because they were serving alcohol, we were allowed to enter.

The room was very, very small. It couldn’t have been more that a hundred people in there and it was not a real stage, only a little elevation at the end of the room.

There were only place for Mika’s key board and Martin was playing a real acoustic guitar and Cherisse was drumming on a card board box thingy.

The back up singer was the Swedish girl Ida, and in the middle of the show Mika did a gesture to Mozzarella, an MFC member, to come on stage and sing with them.

It was a big moment for all of us and especially for Mozzarella of course, and totally unexpected!:thumb_yello:

I wasn’t expecting a gig at all and now I’ve been standing less than two meters from Mika and heard him sing!

Faboulo-fantastic!:wub2:

This is just great, thanks for sharing, it sounds like one amazing night! Wonderful :wub2:

Sienna & Mozarella.. truly happy for you.. Mozarella.. can't wait to watch you sing on stage.. will checkout the vids... Sienna it's really great that he remembers you... it does feel good to know that he remembers faces and sometimes, names.. I have branded him the ELEPHANT... his memory is sooo bloody good.:aah:

aww thanks, and he is bloody brilliant that boy.