2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

:lmfao:

That made me seriously laugh out loud. That's kind of how it looks. :aah:

I wonder if Mika knew he'd have an audience of dead fish, and that's why he wanted some MFC lurve up in there. :wub2:

Maybe it was, we told him who we were and he said that he recognised me from Berlin where I made him sign the Wizard's hat!:teehee:

And he was very persistent that we should come to the concert!:wub2:

He said to me: Ha, so you're part of the gang then?:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was, we told him who we were and he said that he recognised me from Berlin where I made him sign the Wizard's hat!:teehee:

thats so cool that he knows who you are! :wink2:

That's one of my default bored-in-a-grocery-store-checkout-line fantasties. :blush-anim-cl:

But for the love of us all, it's gotta be a reserved gig. :roftl:

ABSOLUTELY!!!

And that will be the gig to end all gigs!

OH MY GOODNESS!

I mean, obviously we all know this, but I'm going to say it anyways: Mika is the BEST! WHAT other artist would not only invite the mega-fans back for a private gig, but also sing with one of them???

*deep breaths*

He really knows how to make dreams come true. :wub2:

Ok, fangurl moment over. :naughty:

the gang??? :blink:

Oooh, we're a gang now?

LOL!!!

the gang??? :blink:

He said it with a big smile and I think he's referring to the crazy group who are following him around in different cities in Europe!:wub2:

You know who you are :mf_rosetinted:…and Mika knows it too!:teehee::naughty:

He said it with a big smile and I think he's referring to the crazy group who are following him around in different cities in Europe!:wub2:

Who us???

LOL!!!

no idea who you're talking about... :fisch::naughty:

loved reading your reports! :wub2: just when you think it can't get any better, he does something like this and proves us wrong. :naughty::fangurl:

Edited by mellody

The night started as I went to the TV house, I found the girls I had promised the tickets and we all went in. After a warm up and lots of instructions from the TV people the show started.

We were sitting behind Cherisse’s drum set!

The first guest was Dr Jill Bolte:

http://www.oprah.com/media/20080601_tows_TAYLOR_JILLBOLTE_O_VIDEO_1

Then a couple of authors and after that Mika was actually interviewed too!

Even Mika talked about how the brain functions and he said so tricky things so they got the doctor out again to answer his questions!:biggrin2:

It was really interesting but I’m not the right person to explain it!:teehee:

He sang WAG at the end of the show and he had to do it twice for some sound reasons.

Before he started to sing the second time, the studio guy reminded him to look at “the audience” which by this time was an empty set of chairs as we all were sitting behind him and Skavlan and the guests had left!

Mika made a joke and asked if some of us please could come and sit in the empty chairs, but no.

Well it was a new experience to watch his back while he was singing……:wub2:

After the show we went down on the floor and talked to him for a while.

It was very relaxed and I have never been able to talk to Mika in such a calm atmosphere before, fantastic!:wub2:

He told us he was going to do a show later in the evening and invited us as his guests.

The show was for the people who had won tickets through Spotify premium, and none of us had.

Then he said you can come as my guests, just write your names down on the guest list and they will let you in.

Well…I had definitely not planned to go, I had even my car parked outside and Berns is in the middle of the city, not a good place to park a car, but who can say no when Mika is looking in to your eyes :blush-anim-cl: and says: Of course you should come!

So we went and after some intense persuasion from me to the guards at the restaurant, as some of the girls were under 18 and they had restrictions because they were serving alcohol, we were allowed to enter.

The room was very, very small. It couldn’t have been more that a hundred people in there and it was not a real stage, only a little elevation at the end of the room.

There were only place for Mika’s key board and Martin was playing a real acoustic guitar and Cherisse was drumming on a card board box thingy.

The back up singer was the Swedish girl Ida, and in the middle of the show Mika did a gesture to Mozzarella, an MFC member, to come on stage and sing with them.

It was a big moment for all of us and especially for Mozzarella of course, and totally unexpected!:thumb_yello:

I wasn’t expecting a gig at all and now I’ve been standing less than two meters from Mika and heard him sing!

Faboulo-fantastic!:wub2:

Absolutely amazing! So happy for you all. Just :swoon: Good on you for arguing to get the younger girls in too.

Oh jeesh those girls :doh::roftl:

Thanks though, it's always something :biggrin2:

Edit: Why are people not dancing or anything? :boxed:

Playing a gig like that must be such hard work. I don't blame Mika for wanting MFC'ers there. Somebody to feed off, who actually works with you, reflects the energy back at you.

This might sound strange but I'm so glad that you guys were there for him.

*changes our name*

We're now the MFG - Mika Fan Gang. :naughty:

Where's Wonka when we need her? I'm envisioning like, the guys from Grease. But with our logo on their jackets. :roftl:

I just read this thread and i am so happy for you!!!( Anyway the flights were too expensive and i didn't know Mika would invite you after the tv show).

he is so nice and he had a good idea because the " happy few" people didn't seem really interested.

Good job , Mozarella!!

HOLY SHIZZ!

PLEASE ANSWER ONE QUESTION : Do you actually sing? like, do you have lessons?

Because if you don't then there's hope for us all :aah:

Lessons? Kinda, I went to this music targeting school until the swedish equivalent to college:) Now I'm starting singing lessons and I study fashion design:teehee:

aww, remeber that I'm only 17 still hehe :mf_rosetinted:

no idea who you're talking about... :fisch::naughty:

loved reading your reports! :wub2:just when you think it can't get any better, he does something like this and proves us wrong. :naughty::fangurl:

He is so sweet I can't believe it!!!! :fangurl:

Sienna, I'm so happy for you, and so happy he did something like that in Sweden!!! :wub2: You guys really deserved it :wub2:

And I was almost there... :aah:

I’m so happy!:wub2:

I have had the most fabulous night, lot’s of unexpected things happened!

We were especially invited by Mika himself to a living room gig!:wub2:

I’ll be back with a proper report as soon as I’ll be able to step down from cloud nine!:mf_lustslow:

Oh wow!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

****, I can't read everything right now. I can only say I'm sooooo happy for you! Isn't he just the best?

Mozarella, wow, you'll be having a hard time to top that experience :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Got to love him. :wub2:

I must say, Sienna, that I love the fact that he remembered your wiz hat thing from Berlin,haha! Remember how you explained it all to Andy and he was like WTF? LOL. Btw, did Mika call it the Wiz hat, or wizard hat?

Who us???

LOL!!!

:naughty:

no idea who you're talking about... :fisch:

loved reading your reports! :wub2: just when you think it can't get any better, he does something like this and proves us wrong. :naughty::fangurl:

Oh yes he is a sweetie!:wub2:

Absolutely amazing! So happy for you all. Just :swoon: Good on you for arguing to get the younger girls in too.

Playing a gig like that must be such hard work. I don't blame Mika for wanting MFC'ers there. Somebody to feed off, who actually works with you, reflects the energy back at you.

This might sound strange but I'm so glad that you guys were there for him.

Oh I told them they owe me big now!:naughty: Some anxious minutes there :teehee:before we finally got our little stamp on the hand!

And even Mika had told us that they had to be over 18 and there was nothing he could do about it... he looked truly concerned when he said it ..and it is the restaurant’s rules, but after I talked to three different people they were allowed in.:biggrin2:

Just when we were passing the female guard in the door she held back the other guests for a moment and let us through and said with a smile: I have too let my little shrimps through properly!

She felt like our new best friend at the time!:wub2:

To be invited like that by Mika made us feel very welcome!:blush-anim-cl: