• Pick Up Off The Floor
    • I like Them All The Same
    • Lady Jane - Bonus Track

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so so hard. Close to impossible.

I voted for Pick up.., but then this is a bit like comparing apples and oranges because of that insane variety of genres the album provides.

There's really not a single song of which I would say I don't like it. If I skip WAG or Blue Eyes every now and then, this is really complaining on a very high level. I LOVE Dr John, LOVE One Foot Boy, LOVE Good Gone Girl and everything else, but there's not really any sort of ranking. It's just an excellent gesamtkunstwerk. :clap::bow:

I voted for I See You because it really touches me deeply and I love the sweet and nostalgic melody.. but I'm not really sure yet.

I'm also starting to like really much Rain though I was so shocked and disappointed by the new version, so different from the acoustic one he used to perform. In fact my Itunes player says it's the one a played more by the new album by now :naughty:

Yeah with LiCM i went through periods of listening to one song more than the rest, I drifted from GK to LT to Lollipop, never OMS though. :naughty:

Oh yeah. Me neither, I only listened to OMS if I went to sleep, or if I were alone and it was dark. Or when it came on when I played LICM of course.

I've ben listening to my copy of the masterpiece, which is the only word I can use to describe the most beautiful album I've ever heard! I did vote earlier, for I See You, but all of the album is so amazing, varied and beautiful!

The second most beautiful album I've ever heard, is LICM, obviously!

I have specifically not listened to all of the tracks so far because I am waiting until I have the cd in my hands. Getting a new cd and enjoying the full experience of cover art, lyrics, and the music is kind of a big deal to me.

But I already know that Rain is my favorite. :)

I have been listening to The Boy Who knew Too much for two days straight & I mean non-stop!

I still can't choose a favourite!

I thought by now I would at least have a list of the tracks I like the most to the least.

I am sure by now with Life In Cartoon Motion I had a list.

This album is brilliant to quote lady GaGa!

I agree!

I am so happy for us & Mika!

I have been listening to The Boy Who knew Too much for two days straight & I mean non-stop!

I still can't choose a favourite!

I thought by now I would at least have a list of the tracks I like the most to the least.

I am sure by now with Life In Cartoon Motion I had a list.

This album is brilliant to quote lady GaGa!

I agree!

I am so happy for us & Mika!

Has Gaga mentioned Mika's album?

On twitter she said : "Listening to mika's new record. Brilliant."

And it was good promo as well! Loads of people asking her about it :naughty:

Lady GaGa's "brilliant" comment is perfect timing with "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" being officially released Monday!

Lady GaGa has one million followers too!

Right On!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

While I am still loving every single track & can't choose "one" favourite I just read another glowing tribute about Mika's amazing sophomore album:

Imeem.com says, "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" bursts with boisterous glam-pop gems that will bring three octaves of FABULOUS to your day.

AURAL ECSTASY!

It doesn't get much better than that!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yeah with LiCM i went through periods of listening to one song more than the rest, I drifted from GK to LT to Lollipop, never OMS though. :naughty:

My OMS phase came in June after I first heard it live.

If OMS on the album is a kiddie pool, OMS live is Niagara Falls. :wub2:

It's just an excellent gesamtkunstwerk. :clap::bow:

An excellent whatnow? :aah:

:roftl:

Cant wait to get the album, havent listened to it yet on the sun website because i want to hear it on the cd first, like i did when LICM came out:naughty:

Is that normal???, haha:aah:

I think one foot boy will also be my favorite:mf_lustslow:

Yeah? Why are you surprised that the Best Song Ever Recorded EVER™ is in the lead? :naughty:

Well I think its kinda weak :blink:

Maybe I need to listen to it more , I had it blasting in my car , I swear my speakers are going to explode on Rain:naughty:

one foot 11 stone boy on my shoulderrrrrr hmmmmmm

<maybe Im missing something>:aah:

Well I think its kinda weak :blink:

Maybe I need to listen to it more , I had it blasting in my car , I swear my speakers are going to explode on Rain:naughty:

one foot 11 stone boy on my shoulderrrrrr hmmmmmm

<maybe Im missing something>:aah:

Weak? :aah:

And I can't listen to Rain while driving. It makes me want to go far faster than is legal. :roftl::drive: