Sunday Express Interview

Naectegale

very interesting interview! :thumb_yello: thanks for posting!

"His life, he says, has been on pause for six years while his career took precedence but he’s currently in a relationship. He won’t talk about it except to say he has been with his partner for “a little bit. It’s good but I’ve very, very much protected it."

at last! :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting!

Wow! So he's a Peeping Tom:shocked:

I know!! First thing going through my mind as well!! :aah: Naughty!:naughty:

Can imagine the hotel manager reading this, and making sure lined curtains are put up in that part of the hotel!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Also should we get a counsellor in for this "bombshell"?:naughty:

:lmao:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKA!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

Who's His Girlfriend/Boyfriend Then!?..

I Reckon It's Adele, Katy Perry Or Lady Gaga... One Of Them But Which One.. Hmm... :sneaky2:

WHO EVER IT IS, LUCKY ******!!

This post for real?:blink:

The bit about him being annoyed by the reviewer calling his album schizophrenic also made me smile;We KNEW that that was a sh!t review, didn't we? :aah:

yep. I remember that one:sneaky2:

Edited by suzie

This post for real?:blink:

Sure it is :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sitting here all morning crying myself .. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

(ok, of course what I'm saying is not serious :roftl: I've just read it .. I'll cry later :bleh::aah:)

So much so that I read it without blinking and didn't get what people were referring to at first.

Good for him.

Same with me. I only quickly read through, reading mainly the parts in quotation marks until I saw comments here:teehee:

He must have been drunk or having a moment of 'openness'.

I'm happy for him!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Can't we open a thread in which we guess who the alleged partner is?:naughty::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I think it's Christian Louboutin...............:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

That thought crossed my mind as well:teehee:

I'm happy for him!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Can't we open a thread in which we guess who the alleged partner is?:naughty::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I think it's Christian Louboutin...............:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Shoe fetishism? :teehee:

I just hope he did the right thing by mentioning it... its gonna haunt him now...

Yeah .. All those people trying to guess now who it is etc. ...

:naughty:

No man is an island...

And how can one assume someone so witty and young and gorgeous like him would live like a monk?:shocked:

It's none of anyone's business anyway, as long as he's happy and the music keeps coming out...:thumb_yello:

Besides, he must have needed someone to wash the dishes and scrub rhe bathroom tiles...:mf_rosetinted:

But i guess it's the hotel manager, otherwise he'd have changed the curtains years ago...:roftl:

Edited by willywonka

Absolutely! :yay:

He deserves to have fun and have someone special just as anyone does. My biggest hope for him in that regard is that his zipped-lips stance on it doesn't end up damaging any relationship he's ever in.

Although, he apparently told OMM earlier this year that he wasn't in a relationship. So, off again, on again thing? Or is this brand new? :teehee:

Well don't forget that when he talked to OMM it was during the time he was recording the album. He might have broken up with someone a bit earlier on, but since then, has met someone else. I, for one, am glad he's said he's in a relationship, because a secret relationship is not going to work, and I want Mika to have someone special and be happy.

So I'm chuffed to bits for him and his partner!! Good luck to them both!!

I don;t have the time to read the whole thread. I will just post what I said in the Mikagamics:

hmmm let's see...I have to be wise in this situation...

first I tend not to believe him. Just because this is what I do firstly no matter what.

secondly...I don't know how exactly this relationship is supposed to resist in the given conditions of him being now 24/7 out promoting the new material. I mean I really hope it will, but he always stated that he's never been in a long term relationship and I don't think this could be the moment to start one.

thirdly... what can I possibly do about it? I'm not even mad. I'm just a silly 16 year old girl drooling in the Mikagasmics everyday. Does that sound like a perfect match for Mika?

fourthly... I have overdiscussed this even with my family and I've got to the conclusion that all I will ever want from him is to have one day a purely professional relationship or tops a purely friendship relationship (like he has with es devlin)

fiftly...I have a problem lately. I have this boy pal at high school who's older than me. And he;s always using me as a shoulder to cry on his problems with his ex-girlfriend he's still in love with and whom he still love and for some time I've lived with the idea that I like him too and this week I saw him kissing a girl during the break and I had absolutely no feeling. No anger, no jealousy no nothing.

sixtly... I don't think I can ever be in love with Mika as long as I don't know him personally. I mean, c'mon I know only this facade of him he's using and everybody knows. It's as if I'd be in love with a mask. I don't really know who he really is. I could never rely on the idea that everything he says it's true because I may easily be dissapointed. I only take the best out of his work and let myself be inspired by him.

That's pretty much it!

I Reckon It's Adele, Katy Perry Or Lady Gaga... One Of Them But Which One.. Hmm... :sneaky2:

WHO EVER IT IS, LUCKY ******!!

I hope it's Lady Gaga...:teehee:

I can envision the two of them getting married at a romantic Roman Catholic wedding ceremony. :pinkbow:

Mr and Mrs Gaga ...:wub2:

... how sweet is that :blush-anim-cl:

They could name their first child Baby Gaga

...and ask Roger Taylor to be the godfather:mf_lustslow:

I can envision the two of them getting married at a romantic Roman Catholic wedding ceremony. :pinkbow:

That kid will grow up to win every "worst dressed" award in the universe :boing:

Oh no! Not Lady Gaga! I mean I like her but I cant imagine two of the together!

I Thought of Katy Perry,Adele or Cherise...