MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got told I exceeded my vote limit! My work here - is done! :roftl:

It says the same for me on the UK and Ireland thread. It keeps not letting me vote. That's why I'm voting on all the sites. You can get on the other European sites by going over to, either, the Vote for Mika thread, or the Twittterwall thread. The links Satu compiled two years ago are there. Because they are different sites, you can vote on them all day if you want, 10 times on each.

That's why I suggested getting the other European websites up, like we did last time he was nominated. The page of links that Satu compiled is up now in the Vote For Mika and Twitterwall threads.

You can vote ten times on each website and the votes all count because they are on different sites.

100 times it is possible to vote successively ahaha I did not know). I shall check now when it will be restored. And I shall continue)For dear Boy:wub2:

I just got told I exceeded my vote limit! My work here - is done! :roftl:

It is not absolutely is done! Then it will be possible to vote again. Probably, once in day. On hundred times:thumb_yello:

It says the same for me on the UK and Ireland thread. It keeps not letting me vote. That's why I'm voting on all the sites. You can get on the other European sites by going over to, either, the Vote for Mika thread, or the Twittterwall thread. The links Satu compiled two years ago are there. Because they are different sites, you can vote on them all day if you want, 10 times on each.

Yeah the link in my siggy is the belgian site e.g.:thumb_yello:

I'd really love to know why Robbie Williams is nominated?

Mika has released SFS this year as well as a single and album. Robbie has done ziltch for years!

His album isn't even out yet!

At least he's a European artist!

Isn't Mika back in Germany that week doing some promo?

Maybe he'll be performing or presenting.:thumb_yello:

I think he'll probably be there anyway. But I'd love him to be performing or presenting. He might even end up presenting an award to his friend Lady Gaga. She's up for a few and will probably win at least one.

I think he'll probably be there anyway. But I'd love him to be performing or presenting. He might even end up presenting an award to his friend Lady Gaga. She's up for a few and will probably win at least one.

Or Katy Perry.

I'm pretty sure that Mika will be at the awards show, but not sure if he's

performing -- when I was asking several weeks ago about the MFC

Christmas party, they told me that he'd be in Europe for the EMAs. :thumb_yello:

MTV EMA sent MFC an email to remind us that Mika has been nominated for Best Male at the 2009 Europe Music Awards!

We're famous! :biggrin2:

I'm pretty sure that Mika will be at the awards show, but not sure if he's

performing -- when I was asking several weeks ago about the MFC

Christmas party, they told me that he'd be in Europe for the EMAs. :thumb_yello:

We're famous! :biggrin2:

indeed!! :biggrin2:

MTV EMA sent MFC an email to remind us that Mika has been nominated for Best Male at the 2009 Europe Music Awards!

:groupwave:

so, i voted... again! :blush-anim-cl:

They do that :shocked:? Isn't that a bad sign actually? Are they contacting the fanclub because he doesn't have that many votes or something?:shocked:

I'm still voting!

They do that :shocked:? Isn't that a bad sign actually? Are they contacting the fanclub because he doesn't have that many votes or something?:shocked:

I'm still voting!

oh no! i'm sure they contacted fan clubs of other singers as well. it's just nice to know that they consider us THE fan club to contact via email.

They actually sent us a button to add, to help the process of voting, but we are so ahead of the situation that we had our own already on the front page of this thread. :naughty:

don't forget, it's also advertising for them & by doing so, more people will watch their show, which is a plus for them no? :wink2:

but let's keep voting!!! :groupwave:

oh no! i'm sure they contacted fan clubs of other singers as well. it's just nice to know that they consider us THE fan club to contact via email.

They actually sent us a button to add, to help the process of voting, but we are so ahead of the situation that we had our own already on the front page of this thread. :naughty:

don't forget, it's also advertising for them & by doing so, more people will watch their show, which is a plus for them no? :wink2:

Phew, got me worried there for a second :aah: Yes idd, don't it make us feel special, love it :teehee:

But really, I didn't knew they did that... then again, I never was on a fanclub before so yeah, how would I know :teehee:

Well actually, they contacted me as well because of my Mika fansite:roftl: But I guess that they only contacted the biggest fansites of every artist:aah: