• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is touching my camera from now until I return home from this trip. Somehow every time I go anywhere exciting my camera breaks, not this time fate! I will photo whore to my heart's content!

Which reminds me - I can't decide if I should bring my video camera and photo camera or my photo camera and external harddrive, and take videos on my photo camera. Is anyone bringing their laptop?

I'll prob bring my laptop... and the usb modem...

Oh, I know about Maccas. I was thinking more of the hostel or something:biggrin2:

It depends on the hostel... the one Bianca and I stayed at had 3 computers and you had to pay for internets...

i'll try not to talk non-stop the entire time :biggrin2:

**eep** i'm getting my passport redone this avo :biggrin2::biggrin2:

*question* - the tickets go onsale noon sydney time..? is that 2pm or 3pm NZ time? :blink:

That'll be good! :naughty:

Now it's 15 mins time...

so it IS 2pm?!

SWEEEEET! :dance_man:

If you say so :naughty:

Okay, I'll bring just my photo camera and video whore on that, it takes almost better videos that my video camera anyway, but they are like a few GB each :naughty: as long as I can borrow a computer (if there isn't one at the hostel) to move them onto my hard drive. We can use my hard drive to pass large volumes of pictures and videos between each other's computers too :biggrin2:

I haven't decided if I should bring my big backpack or if I will get some kind of smaller duffel bag. It will be hard to get a duffel bag small enough to fit in Jetstar's ridiculous carry on limit anyway I suppose.

I kind of want to bring my ukulele though, is this is an awful or good idea?

Okay, I'll bring just my photo camera and video whore on that, it takes almost better videos that my video camera anyway, but they are like a few GB each :naughty: as long as I can borrow a computer (if there isn't one at the hostel) to move them onto my hard drive. We can use my hard drive to pass large volumes of pictures and videos between each other's computers too :biggrin2:

I haven't decided if I should bring my big backpack or if I will get some kind of smaller duffel bag. It will be hard to get a duffel bag small enough to fit in Jetstar's ridiculous carry on limit anyway I suppose.

I kind of want to bring my ukulele though, is this is an awful or good idea?

Do you really need your ukulele?

What's Jetstar's carry on limit anyways?

my friend who lives in sydney told me that tomorrow there'll be something about mika in the free newspaper MX (http://www.mxnet.com.au/) - so maybe you'll want to look out for that (and scan it for us if it's interesting... :naughty:). :wink2:

There really isn't many Aussies in Sydney, and I think that one is given out right in the middle of Sydney anyway...

Though hopefully someone got one..

There really isn't many Aussies in Sydney, and I think that one is given out right in the middle of Sydney anyway...

Though hopefully someone got one..

it says on their website that it's also given out in melbourne and brisbane... :wink2:

but will ask my friend if she got it. she hasn't got a scanner, but might be able to take pix with her camera.

it says on their website that it's also given out in melbourne and brisbane... :wink2:

but will ask my friend if she got it. she hasn't got a scanner, but might be able to take pix with her camera.

I get it here where I live (sometimes) so I could always go have a look for it.

I'm so excited ^_^ this will be my first Mika concert as I was unable to attend in 2007.

I bought my boyfriend and I tickets the moment pre-sale opened hehe take THAT uni class I should have been in!!!

We'll be coming down from Newcastle and staying the night in Sydney. It'll be good to see the droves of the MFC that flock to the Enmore

I'm so excited ^_^ this will be my first Mika concert as I was unable to attend in 2007.

I bought my boyfriend and I tickets the moment pre-sale opened hehe take THAT uni class I should have been in!!!

We'll be coming down from Newcastle and staying the night in Sydney. It'll be good to see the droves of the MFC that flock to the Enmore

Hey, another Aussie MFC'er! :bye:

Can I ask what the tags on this thread are all about?

A couple of people here demanded a presale and that's what they got, although from what I can tell they didn't even bother to take advantage of it.

Unless my information is incorrect it was not too little too late. The tickets through Sandbag were available before any tickets were available from any other source. Is this not the case?

I heard your demands that you want to be treated like every other MFCer. Well guess what, this is exactly how all the other presales go. Announcements come at the 11th hour and presales take place at the same time.

If anything you'd been given MORE advanced notice than the Europeans and North Americans. For the first tour MFCers didn't even know what the announcement was about. News of a tour, dates and the link to the presale happened simultaneously.

It seems to me that some people don't want to be treated like other MFCers at all, you seem to think you're entitled to some kind of special treatment. Why you think you're entitled to that when you hide in your thread and bitch and moan about Mika, Team Mika and the moderators and contribute nothing else to the general MFC I can't even begin to imagine.

A couple of people here demanded a presale and that's what they got, although from what I can tell they didn't even bother to take advantage of it.

Unless my information is incorrect it was not too little too late. The tickets through Sandbag were available before any tickets were available from any other source. Is this not the case?

I heard your demands that you want to be treated like every other MFCer. Well guess what, this is exactly how all the other presales go. Announcements come at the 11th hour and presales take place at the same time.

If anything you'd been given MORE advanced notice than the Europeans and North Americans. For the first tour MFCers didn't even know what the announcement was about. News of a tour, dates and the link to the presale happened simultaneously.

It seems to me that some people don't want to be treated like other MFCers at all, you seem to think you're entitled to some kind of special treatment. Why you think you're entitled to that when you hide in your thread and bitch and moan about Mika, Team Mika and the moderators and contribute nothing else to the general MFC I can't even begin to imagine.

FYI, I was the one who made the 'too little too late' and 'what's the point?' tags and it wasn't referring to the presale at all but about Mika's one gig in two years and how I've lost interest since then. As a mod you can see the post that I deleted in which I made that statement anyway. I deleted it, though, because I didn't want to change the tone of the RSVP thread in which others are happy into something negative. But I guess that's happened without my help anyway.

Sure you can.

I wasn't around early enough, so I just went with ticketek as soon as I got online. It was easier for me in the end rather than trying to work out what I had to do for MFC presale.

The presale tickets were good timing and appreciated imo. :thumb_yello:

We know. But if we hadn't have said anything it would not have happened at all and then we'd be arguing in a very long and tedious thread about fair treatment for all MFCers. We could do that if you want? I personally, can't be assed.

It's not our fault other countries get ALOT of Mika and we've been able to sit around and watch how things are meant to happen for everyone.

I think you've just insulted us without knowing the facts. All I've requested is that we are treated as equals within the fanclub. And yes, I used to contribute more, but the concert threads all look the same to me these days.

I wrote "uggghhhhhfb" which was my secret way of being excited about the gig :naughty: It's basically the boff smiley. :mf_boff: