• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grazi mille, Marina! huglove:

Congratulations European peoples. :biggrin2:

Thank you Canadian Mod!:mf_rosetinted:

Am I dreaming too high by thinking that he may have TWO dates for Portugal, one in Feb and this one in April? :aah:

Ok...I am, probably! :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked:

Well, of course there will be 2 dates...He'll have a place to stay by then, after buying whatever he's intending to buy here:blush-anim-cl:...Prepares sugar cup...:mf_rosetinted:

Sure cause it's close :naughty:

Do you come ?:biggrin2:

of course, and probably ALL the Hungarians and likely people from Czechia , Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia as well

:biggrin2:

VIENNA is the most suitable destination for them and Austrian concert organisers are well aware of it:wink2:

Edited by suzie

If someone is thinking to go to the Vienna-Gig.... it's my home :fangurl: perhaps I could help you with the travel-planning :cheerful_h4h: ... the venue is only 10 minutes away from my house, by car

I am hoping to be able to come to Vienna:thumb_yello:

Probably won't do half that in UK either.

Probably won't do half of those in Europe either:shocked::naughty: Sorry........couldn't resist it! Obviously, I HOPE he manages them all but it does seem like a hell of a lot, even with the break in the middle.............and hot on the heels of the talked about UK dates. (He did say in one interview that 'it all kicks off in Jan' so maybe the UK dates will be spread over Jan/Feb.)

I'm so happy! :woot_jump:

I'm going to Amsterdam and Antwerp :biggrin2: Probably also to one in Germany and maybe Paris. Actually my mom says 4 is too much, especially because they are in a other country. But I want to go to more gigs and it's my money. I might have too look for another person to go with me.

4,5 months till Antwerp :biggrin2:

Please forgive my ignorance but is anyone in a position to tell me if getting from Oslo to Stockholm in the one day (relatively cheaply) is a possibility? (other than climbing in the boot of the tour bus obviously which would probably be the most direct route:thumb_yello:)

Please forgive my ignorance but is anyone in a position to tell me if getting from Oslo to Stockholm in the one day (relatively cheaply) is a possibility? (other than climbing in the boot of the tour bus obviously which would probably be the most direct route:thumb_yello:)

Nothing is cheap in Scandinavia, but we do have trains and such :dunno:

Yes, there is a morning flight :biggrin2: