CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It still looks like Monopoly money to me, too! Our gulden was much nicer!

to me the gulden always looked like monopoly money. :teehee: they were so colourful! :naughty:

good luck to the irish/uk people who are planning to come! really sorry for you that you have to fear again because of that damn volcano! :huglove: swim across the channel if you have to! :teehee:

on the german news it says that the weather forecast suggests that the ash cloud will affect ireland and the northwest of the uk until thursday, and then move away towards the atlantic. so at least it doesn't look like it'll stay forever, like the last time, and even in the worst case, those who are affected might still be able to catch a flight on thursday evening, or friday during the day, if the weather doesn't change.

anyway, for those who are flying from within the european mainland (if anyone is...), it says on ntv.de that due to the weather conditions this won't be affected by the ash cloud in the next 5 days. :wink2:

Tell us if Randy the Rat is going to perform! As opening!:aah::naughty:

Mika promised him he could....:wink2:

If he does, I'll jump on stage and give him a big kiss, which will be hilarious as I'll be dressed as a cat!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Are you also going to Antwerp? I thought you only would go to Amsterdam?

I hear you've got the lurgy .... hope you feel better soon hun :flowers2:

What's lurgy? (I know Ingie has a soar throat, so I guess is smt to do with that.)

My costume is almost dooone! so excited haha.

Mine too. But it's a lot more word then I thought. Doesn't matter, I will get it finished!

There are 82 yes'ses already. So cool:mf_lustslow:

What's lurgy? (I know Ingie has a soar throat, so I guess is smt to do with that.)

Mine too. But it's a lot more word then I thought. Doesn't matter, I will get it finished!

Lurgy ... means germs ... illness etc ... so if you say someone's got the lurgy you mean that :teehee:

have you changed travel plans?

I'm just hoping for clear skies as too late to book anything else!:blink:

Are the coaches booked out now then?:blink:

Yes just Amsterdam for me.

Why, is Randy supporting him in Antwerp then?:naughty:

Lurgy ... means germs ... illness etc ... so if you say someone's got the lurgy you mean that :teehee:

Aha, tnx!

Coach is a bus I guess. What about a train through the chunnel?

Yes just Amsterdam for me.

Why, is Randy supporting him in Antwerp then?:naughty:

It was a Belgian tv-program in which Mika promised Randy he could open for him in Antwerp...

Well i've never got to changing it Rose and it's gonna take too long form here xtra time etc i can't be away so i'll just need to take my chances but not looking too good ...supposed to fly thursday 7.25am from Ed .... we'll just have to see huh ....

Aha, tnx!

Coach is a bus I guess. What about a train through the chunnel?

It was a Belgian tv-program in which Mika promised Randy he could open for him in Antwerp...

Well the coach (bus) will either go on Le Shuttle through the tunnel, or on a ferry to Calais.

I'm booked on the overnight one Thursday evening.

Well i've never got to changing it Rose and it's gonna take too long form here xtra time etc i can't be away so i'll just need to take my chances but not looking too good ...supposed to fly thursday 7.25am from Ed .... we'll just have to see huh ....

Oooh, fingers crossed then:thumb_yello:

What about ferry and train?

So you can't just buy a trainticket and sit on the train to Calais?:blink:

Cheaper on the coach, only 60 Euros, everything else is 100 or more.

Just packed my backpack in 5 minutes flat!

Helps that after every gig, I wash my clothes and repack straight away. Just a matter of picking which t shirts and jumpers to wear.

Just have to print off coach ticket, and I'm set:thumb_yello:

Hey guys

I've been looking at the city about 2 weeks ago to find some stuff for my dormouse outfit, but I actually couldn't find anything.. So I went to a bigger city yesterday in the hope to find something dormouse-like, but again I didn't found anything.. :no: Because of my exams I seriously don't have the time to make something.. I tried my best, but I think I have to decide that I can't come dressed up as a dormouse.. I'm so sorry, I feel very disappointed :sad:

Ofcourse all alternatives are welcome, but I also don't wanna make the total package/whole groupe look less cool, just because I don't have such an awesome outfit like the rest of you guys.

So sorry again!

Hey guys

I've been looking at the city about 2 weeks ago to find some stuff for my dormouse outfit, but I actually couldn't find anything.. So I went to a bigger city yesterday in the hope to find something dormouse-like, but again I didn't found anything.. :no: Because of my exams I seriously don't have the time to make something.. I tried my best, but I think I have to decide that I can't come dressed up as a dormouse.. I'm so sorry, I feel very disappointed :sad:

Ofcourse all alternatives are welcome, but I also don't wanna make the total package/whole groupe look less cool, just because I don't have such an awesome outfit like the rest of you guys.

So sorry again!

Don't worry about it! Dressing up's not compulsory, not everyone's doing it so don't stress about it. Concentrate on your exams and we'll see you on Friday - we'll have a blast. :wink2:

Hey guys

So sorry again!

I think there will be enough people who don´t dress up. Don´t worry about it.