Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah: I'm so so sorry for you guys ... this is a nightmare ... big hugs for you all :huglove:

I really hope Sara and others manage to get to Spain - I'll keep my fingers crossed for those who are still hopeful :flowers2:

@sarina: i go to Milano by train, if there is not a storm, cyclone or earthquake....:sneaky2:

i'll bring bottles in my bag but BQ and queenie won't get their bottle (may be i could send them if they want, it's only a bottle after all!)

I am alone at home , pay a pension for my dogs, i can't believe it!!!:aah:

But , be positive, as said queen Victoria: never explain , never complain!

i suppose that 's what Freddie is doing now,:roftl:

@sarina: i go to Milano by train, if there is not a storm, cyclone or earthquake....:sneaky2:

i'll bring bottles in my bag but BQ and queenie won't get their bottle (may be i could send them if they want, it's only a bottle after all!)

I am alone at home , pay a pension for my dogs, i can't believe it!!!:aah:

But , be positive, as said queen Victoria: never explain , never complain!

i suppose that 's what Freddie is doing now,:roftl:

I'm so sorry to hear that....I had everything planned to...but all goes puff!

:huglove:

Thank you for the bottle Lilli, if you have one for me I would appreciate, as I told you! :huglove:

I think that with train you'll arrive SAFE!!!!

I hope Mika can make it to Milan...that's make me worry :boxed:

Can I ask a favor to the spanish people? Could you please ask MIka if he'll be able to come to Milan?

Through ashes I shall fly:mf_rosetinted: Damnit....I just want to know whether it's cancelled or not so I can get this thing worked out

you still don't know?

ouch...this is annoying!Hope you could go in the end :wub2:

Gonna go to the airport now...Probs no chance but better than doing nothing. If no planes fly, we shall go see Kick-Ass instead.

Oh ... you fly nowish then ... good luck ... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and Monie :huglove:

can they make up their mind in the Uk when they will open the airport again? its now Sun 1:00 am :blink:

Yep ... it just changed ... again ... it was 7.00pm today about 30 mins ago ... :aah: They keep pushing it back :(

There is still hope!!!! You need to be there and be a LG for both of us!! :naughty:

We will get there, even if I have to fly that airplane myself!:sneaky2:

I can drive a car these days, a plane cannot be very different, can it :teehee:.

I feel so bad for everyone who isn't able to go. I am probably amongst you, I just do not accept it yet :bleh:.

I just made a major decision.

Barcelona will be an Enigma-free zone, because if I don't cancel the airport parking and the hotel NOW, I can't get a refund, and I really don't want to lose that money as well as the ticket money! :badmood:

I still have a glimmer of hope that I can get to Madrid, but it's really only a glimmer. General concensus seems to be that this volcano situation isn't gonna change in the next few days. :hair:

Hope everyone who goes has a great time :thumb_yello: and please post lots of reports, pics and vids of the show so I can imagine I was there :biggrin2:

Barcelona will be an Enigma-free zone, because if I don't cancel the airport parking and the hotel NOW, I can't get a refund, and I really don't want to lose that money as well as the ticket money! :badmood:

I still have a glimmer of hope that I can get to Madrid, but it's really only a glimmer. General concensus seems to be that this volcano situation isn't gonna change in the next few days. :hair:

Hope everyone who goes has a great time :thumb_yello: and please post lots of reports, pics and vids of the show so I can imagine I was there :biggrin2:

awww :huglove:

sorry about that :huglove:

Awww, sorry to hear that :(:huglove:

Feel bad for all of you that can't go now :(

Ooh dammit, I had a perfect plan C, decided to take a coach overnight to Paris and mr sariflor was going to drive up from Barcelona to get me, but now when I check the coaches they are all fully booked, AAAARG :roftl:

And my plane tomorrow has now been officially cancelled :biggrin2:

Ooh dammit, I had a perfect plan C, decided to take a coach overnight to Paris and mr sariflor was going to drive up from Barcelona to get me, but now when I check the coaches they are all fully booked, AAAARG :roftl:

And my plane tomorrow has now been officially cancelled :biggrin2:

Oh feck.

OK! Newsflash

Just about managed to book a eurostar for 8 pm tonight, as my plane was officially cancelled and I get my money back, and will then drive down from Paris with mr sariflor who will drive up to get me.

We'll probably leave paris around 6-7 am, so just on time to freshen up and go to the gig.

If anyone else is in Paris or can get there on time, you're more than welcome to drive with us.

I hope that some of the others can make it; I think Ingie and co are taking a train???

Enigma, if you change your mind, or anyone else. Tiibet, I'm really sorry about your situation! I will pass your message on.

Gotta run now, I haven't even packed yet :roftl:

OK! Newsflash

Just about managed to book a eurostar for 8 pm tonight, as my plane was officially cancelled and I get my money back, and will then drive down from Paris with mr sariflor who will drive up to get me.

We'll probably leave paris around 6-7 am, so just on time to freshen up and go to the gig.

If anyone else is in Paris or can get there on time, you're more than welcome to drive with us.

I hope that some of the others can make it; I think Ingie and co are taking a train???

Enigma, if you change your mind, or anyone else. Tiibet, I'm really sorry about your situation! I will pass your message on.

the craziest girl (and hubby) in town! :naughty:

have a good journey, i hope someone can jon you :thumb_yello:

OK! Newsflash

Go Sara! Go!!! mr. sariflor :naughty: i like that :thumb_yello:

have fun!!! in canada, we have a bride who is going to miss her own wedding because of the volcano.

OK! Newsflash

Good luck Sara!:thumb_yello:

It has been agonzing reading plan after plan fail.

Sometime soon I just want to read that Sara has arrived!:thumb_yello: