UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had bad insomnia last night only had 1 hour sleep so thought would log on and just check that was at4am, 5am, 6am, now....still nothing I think I will give up...then they will be posted! :roftl:

Only 4.22am in US tho wakey wakey rise and shine????

xx

Wait a minute, Mika said something off the top of his head a week ago about gig dates and maybe it's not accurate? Impossible! :shocked:

:teehee:

Exactly my thoughts......I really am starting not believe anything he says recently. :naughty:

I'm just glad I didn't get too excited for this day :naughty:

Wait a minute, Mika said something off the top of his head a week ago about gig dates and maybe it's not accurate? Impossible! :shocked:

:teehee:

Back to the carrot dangling again!

Albert won't be happy! LOL!!!

Back!

Huh???... STILL NOTHING????!!!..so my if i go he will come online never worksed then...sorry!

Not really sure why I am so bothered I prolly can't go anyway?.....stupid operation :sneaky2:

be good to just know where they were gonna be tho ..just incase I can one close to home before the op :teehee:

xx

cant wait i am excited, i will keep checking i have been making sure i get to work before 8 am in case that's the time for when they go on sale! Hope he does more then 1 london date too and guaranteed seat numbers as i always manage to get flattend by the rush otherwise :roftl: